IGNORED

Šta je najbitnije što se u istoriji dogodilo na današnji dan?

Ajant23

Bobadilla reported to Spain that Columbus regularly used torture and mutilation to govern Hispaniola. The 48-page report, found in 2006 in the national archive in the Spanish city of Simancas, contains testimonies from 23 people, including both enemies and supporters of Columbus, about the treatment of colonial subjects by Columbus and his brothers during his seven-year rule.[92]

According to the report, Columbus once punished a man found guilty of stealing corn by having his ears and nose cut off and then selling him into slavery. Testimony recorded in the report stated that Columbus congratulated his brother Bartolomeo on "defending the family" when the latter ordered a woman paraded naked through the streets and then had her tongue cut out for suggesting that Columbus was of lowly birth.[92] The document also describes how Columbus put down native unrest and revolt; he first ordered a brutal crackdown in which many natives were killed and then paraded their dismembered bodies through the streets in an attempt to discourage further rebellion.[93] "Columbus's government was characterised by a form of tyranny," Consuelo Varela, a Spanish historian who has seen the document, told journalists.[92] "Even those who loved him had to admit the atrocities that had taken place."[

Da ga бришемо onda, anuliramo?

Mislim, kada je opste poznato da smo bili 1 fina i pristojna fela koja mrava ne bi zgazila i koja je sva svoja postignuca ostvarila na lepu rec, uz punu toleranciju i nadasve politicki korektno... :sleep:

3 hours ago, Meazza said:

Neka se sve zna sta je bilo, u cemu je problem? :)

A nekotm je tvrdio da ne treba sve da se zna?

Ili cemo, sada kada znamotm kakav je u stvari bio Kolumbo, da trazimo novog, boljeg, podobnijeg, politicki korektnijeg, da nam se uklopi u moderni narativ? 

8 minutes ago, namenski said:

Da.

Aristotel, recimo.

U malo zavijenijoj formi, naravno ali ne sumnjam da bi se on snašao na PPP.

49 minutes ago, namenski said:

Ili cemo, sada kada znamotm kakav je u stvari bio Kolumbo, da trazimo novog, boljeg, podobnijeg, politicki korektnijeg, da nam se uklopi u moderni narativ? 

Ne, prihvaticemo istoriju kakva je bila.

3 hours ago, Meazza said:

Nepotpunu.

Mislis da bi potpunomtm mogli da dodjemo do bitno drugacijih saznanja, lepse istorije?

Ili da bi se Indijanci domoroci ups, sorry, Native Americans proveli bolje sa Evropljanima 16. veka sve da je Kolumbo bio Majka Tereza ukrstena sa Gandijem?

7 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Whatever.

Sorry.

My bad.

Možda bih mogao i detaljnije jer nemam nikakve asocijacije na K. Ali lenj sam.

No ovo je previše opštih i nepotpunih  ;) pojmova čak i za mene.