99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

Odlican analiza situacije u UK - o paralelama sa sedamdesetim ali i razlikama:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/oct/01/winter-discontent-tories-support-crisis

"Yet in the public mind the connection between excessive power and incompetence is not always easily made. Now, as in the 1970s, much of the British media are more interested in exposing political weakness, such as Labour’s divisions, than they are in attacking a government for arrogance and excessive strength. Rightwing newspapers are often bullies, and they respect politicians who behave in the same way.

Similarly, many voters like the Tories, and Johnson in particular, precisely because they seem so dominant. Modern Conservatism, with its open contempt for opponents, its rhetorical aggression, and its puffed-up policy concepts such as “global Britain”, is often a display of strength – disproportionately appealing to male and older voters whose own social and physical potency may be ebbing. To accept that much of this strength is a delusion – that Britain is just another European country and the Tories are just another party struggling to govern – would be a big climbdown for many Tory voters, after all the bragging and big hopes on the right over the last few years.

But such a moment of realisation could happen. In a crisis, voters can be surprisingly placid and then suddenly shift. During the winter of discontent, the Tories’ poll ratings were flat for the first few weeks, then shot upwards, as many voters concluded that they liked Thatcher’s anti-union solutions."

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1

ridam, ricem, placem! :rolf:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/03/albanian-migrants-to-uk-would-work-for-free-to-tackle-fuel-crisis

Albanians living in UK ‘would work for free’ to tackle fuel crisis

Ambassador says many of Britain’s 150,000 Albanians would step in out of gratitude to the country

nudi covek mukte radnu snagu pa sve puca.

sad cekam da se javi onaj nas veselnik da nudi mukte moje usluge. jes da ne bih radio mukte, jes da ne znam da teram cisternu a ako cemo pravo, nisam nesto ni zahvalan britaniji na prijemu (poturala mi nogu onoliko dok nisam dosao na svoje) al bio bi odlican fazon. jadnik verovatno sad gujscu jede sto se nije prvi setio.

koji degenerici se globalno bave politikom - dobro smo zivi. 

9 minutes ago, Roger Sanchez said:

p036mygk.jpg

We lost our precious Tory paradise and we wants it back!

Pa dobice tacno to - dobra stara vremena od pre 100 godina sa sve siromastvom i zarazom ali bez kolonija da ih vade.

14 minutes ago, Roger Sanchez said:

We lost our precious Tory paradise and we wants it back!

Oh, ima još:

s508Yua.jpg

Naravno, svako ko je glasao za Leave je svakako 100% znao da će nestašica benzina i genocid nad svinjama biti osnove i temelji izlaska iz EU.

Ne umeju bolje i nemaju bolje. Saterali su sami sebe u užasnu situaciju i sad se batrgaju kao bubašvaba na leđima koja maše nogama. "The problem with Brexit is that you can't fix stupid". Ići će na dizanje tenzija i sukob, i kad popiju po nosu, bogoradiće žalopojke kako ih krvnička EU satire.

Kao da mi je taj princip pomalo poznat.

• +1 2
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic