99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

boris u kolonijalnom stilu:

When asked about a recent visit to Libya, where fighting continues six years after Britain’s intervention to oust Muammar Gaddafi, he praised the “incredible country” with “bone white sands”.

“There’s a group of UK business people, some wonderful guys who want to invest in Sirte on the coast, near where Gaddafi was captured and executed,” he added.

“They have got a brilliant vision to turn Sirte into the next Dubai. The only thing they have got to do is clear the dead bodies away.”

Mr Johnson laughed after the statement, which came after bloody battles to oust Isis from the city that had been its largest North African stronghold.

edit: reakcije iz dela raspale libije:

A Libyan politician has condemned Boris Johnson’s comments on a city overrun by Isis as “cruel and unacceptable” amid mounting calls for the Foreign Secretary to be sacked.

Salah Suhbi, a member of the House of Representatives, was among those calling for Mr Johnson to be dismissed after a controversial address to a fringe event at the Conservative Party conference.

Guma El-Gamaty, head of the Libyan Taghyeer Party and a member of the Libya Political Dialogue group, said Johnson's "insensitive comments" had "dishonoured the sacrifice" of up to 750 Libyan men who died fighting against Islamic State militants in Sirte.I n an interview with Middle East Eye, he said: “Libyans fought and died fighting Islamic State in Sirte, and thousands more were injured. Many remain where they fell because of the nature of the fighting and the number of collapsed buildings and tunnels.

"It is insensitive to talk about those bodies as if they are some sort of obstacle to Sirte becoming a destination for British businessmen to enjoy their beer and sunbathing.”

Edited by Takeshi
  • 2 weeks later...

MIslim da je šarlatan za Srđu netačan opis. Nije on šarlatan.

prodavanje muda za bubrege i veličanje sebe među ljudima koji nemaju pojma o tome ko je on, meni deluje kao odlična definicija šarlatanstva. 

On je imao rezultate. Otpor je on začeo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jedini rezultat koji sam u to vreme trebao od otpora je da umru u najstrašnijim mukama izvodeći jedan od njihovih besmislenih performansa od kojih i dan danas imam veliki transfer.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic