IGNORED

islamski ekstremizam

wall

kad si u arabiji, budi arapin:

Saudi to expel foreigners disrespecting Ramadan(AFP) – 3 days agoRIYADH — Saudi Arabia threatened on Tuesday to expel non-Muslim expatriates who eat, drink, or smoke in public during the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan. Ramadan begins in the kingdom on Wednesday."Non-Muslim residents in the kingdom must not eat or drink in public during Ramadan, in respect to the holiness of Ramadan and the feelings of Muslims," said an interior ministry statement published by the official SPA news agency.http://www.google.co...045dc1f6217.271
a i kad si u britaniji, budi arapin.
An angry mother has accused a primary school of denying her child water on one of the hottest days of the year for fear of upsetting pupils observing Ramadan.Kora Blagden, 32, claimed a teacher at her son Luke’s school refused to let the 10-year old drink from his water bottle because it was unfair to fasting classmates.Many pupils at Charles Dickens Primary School, Portsmouth, Hampshire, are fasting during Ramadan, which means they refrain from taking food or water between sunrise and sunset for around 30 days, depending on the moon.

Edited by Hella
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Аврам Гојић

• Hella

• Indy

• kim_philby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Islamic extremists threaten to stab fellow inmates who eat pork in front of them at one of Britain's toughest jails, a prisoner has claimed. The 'long serving prisoner' at HMP Long Lartin said cooking pork at the communal kitchen is 'deemed dangerous, even a threat to your life'. The inmate wrote: 'The kitchen is usually occupied by 90 per cent Muslims and we have been told if we cook pork we will be stabbed. There have been incidents here where people have been targeted and pressured and bullied into converting to Islam.'Young Muslim men are being radicalised in here and one day they may commit acts of terrorism in this country.'There seems to be nothing being done here to stop it and people are scared to speak out.'The man also claimed Muslim inmates celebrated the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby at the Category A prison.The young soldier was stabbed to death in the street in broad daylight as he returned to Woolwich Barracks on May 22.He wrote: 'What I have come to realise in this prison is that these extremist views are not frowned on by other Muslims.' Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Z6YZMwLg
Edited by Hella

kakav glup, neduhovit, zlonameran, jefitn pobačaj (pardon my french) od postera. prvo, kulturne (kulturološke?)... a koriste analogiju po zvučnosti, koja je, je l', odlika senzomotorne inteligencije, tj. odojčadi. drugo, šta, ribice koje piju tekilicu su strawica? gay guys, molim te. pa jebote, mog devera geja pretukli evo nema sedam dana, a radovalo bi se pola srbije da čuje za to, cimerman im ne bi bio ravan. uopšte, držimo se samo fenomenologije ovog postera: tendenciozno blaćenje, nezainteresovano za drugu kulturu, drugost, drugačijost, sličnost, slobodu i oslobađanje, već zainteresovano samo za neprijatelja. pih. hella, uozbilji se, čoveče.

kakav glup, neduhovit, zlonameran, jefitn pobačaj (pardon my french) od postera. prvo, kulturne (kulturološke?)... a koriste analogiju po zvučnosti, koja je, je l', odlika senzomotorne inteligencije, tj. odojčadi. drugo, šta, ribice koje piju tekilicu su strawica? gay guys, molim te. pa jebote, mog devera geja pretukli evo nema sedam dana, a radovalo bi se pola srbije da čuje za to, cimerman im ne bi bio ravan. uopšte, držimo se samo fenomenologije ovog postera: tendenciozno blaćenje, nezainteresovano za drugu kulturu, drugost, drugačijost, sličnost, slobodu i oslobađanje, već zainteresovano samo za neprijatelja. pih. hella, uozbilji se, čoveče.
kada kazes neprijatelja da li mislis na zene ili na nekog onako uopstenog neprijatelja nas ljudi?
za postojanje neprijatelja, pardon. može žena, može musliman, hrvat, jewy, you name it
pa ipak su zene veliki satana. islam je feminiziran, kaze vajninger, pa je jasno da je to deo projekcije.

sto zene zele? no, moram insistirati da neke stvari izmicu dijalektici te da je ovo takva situacija. ocigledno je da je to psiho-seksualno sto bi reko alek vuco.

...mog devera geja pretukli evo nema sedam dana, a radovalo bi se pola srbije da čuje za to, cimerman im ne bi bio ravan...
Ponekad mislim da svako ko je otvoreno (ili poluotvoreno, ili bilo kako) gej u Srbiji zasluzuje medalju za hrabrost.

Žena jest neprijatelj Islama i agenat Šejatana, zato u nju treba sumnjati do kraja, 100% i praktički neopozivo.

Rights groups are calling for Marte Deborah Dalelv's conviction to be quashedA young Norwegian woman has spoken out about the 16-month prison sentence she received in Dubai after reporting a rape incident to police.Interior designer Marte Deborah Dalelv was on a business trip in Dubai when she says she was raped.The 25-year-old reported the March attack to the police but found herself charged with having extramarital sex, drinking alcohol, and perjury.Convicted earlier this week, she says she is appealing against the verdict.The appeal hearing is scheduled for early September.Describing the sentence as "very harsh", she told the AFP news agency: "I am very nervous and tense. But I hope for the best and I take one day at a time. I just have to get through this."The case has angered rights groups and the authorities in Norway.Dubai's strict laws about extramarital sex have caught out foreign visitors in the past.'Wanted'Ms Dalelv says she had been on a night out with colleagues on 6 March when the rape took place.She reported it to the police, who proceeded to confiscate her passport and seize her money. She was charged four days later on three counts, including having sex outside marriage.The Norwegian government had secured her a conditional release so she has been living under the protection of the Norwegian Seamans' centre in Dubai.But she told Norway's NRK News that following her sentencing on Tuesday she was now officially wanted by the Dubai authorities."I should have been imprisoned since Tuesday," she said. "But I have been told they are not searching for me."The sentence has been condemned by Norway's Foreign Minister Espen Barth Eide who is quoted as saying that it "flies in the face of our notion of justice" and was "highly problematic from a human rights perspective".The Norwegian authorities are reportedly trying to contact the authorities in Dubai about the situation.The London-based Emirates Centre for Human Rights called on the United Arab Emirates (UAE), to which Dubai belongs, to quash Ms Dalelv's conviction.It said the UAE's claims that it is attempting to end discrimination against women was undermined by a legal system that "prohibits the achievement of justice for cases of sexual violence against women".Currently, the law stipulates that, to gain a rape conviction, there must either be a confession or for four adult male witnesses to the crime.
Šejtansko lice:_68850974_68847199.jpgd050.gif

Rekao bih sada svašta o religiji i državnoj upravi ali ću se ograničiti na to da dotičnom lokalitetu poželim jedan prirodni urbicid klase Port Rojala. Ili makar Ura. Toliko.

Interesantno je ipak da stotine hiljade zapadnjaka (ukljucujuci i nase brojne sunarodnike - za ovu pricu i mi smo zapadnjaci) zive srecno i (reklo bi se) veselo u doticnom lokalitetu.