• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Аврам Гојић

• Hella

• Indy

• kim_philby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

srbija je napredovala. tinjedzerke se ovde prodaju za seks bez laznih ugovornih brakova na uzas svestenika i lokalnih policajaca koji eto nemaju svoj procenat kao njihove indijske kolege

Mračna tajna Indije: Tinejdžerke prodaju bogatašima na mesec dana seksa
Da se ne lažemo, pravi naslov bi trebao da izgleda ovako
Mračna tajna Inđije: Tinejdžerke besplatno bogatašima seks
  • 3 weeks later...

Tekst sa BBC sajta, zanimljiv za raspravu o tezi da su odredjene religije po prirodi nasilne ili miroljubive.

][/b]Why are Buddhist monks attacking Muslims?By Alan Strathern Oxford UniversityOf all the moral precepts instilled in Buddhist monks the promise not to kill comes first, and the principle of non-violence is arguably more central to Buddhism than any other major religion. So why have monks been using hate speech against Muslims and joining mobs that have left dozens dead?This is happening in two countries separated by well over 1,000 miles of Indian Ocean - Burma and Sri Lanka. It is puzzling because neither country is facing an Islamist militant threat. Muslims in both places are a generally peaceable and small minority. In Sri Lanka, the issue of halal slaughter has been a flashpoint. Led by monks, members of the Bodu Bala Sena - the Buddhist Brigade - hold rallies, call for direct action and the boycotting of Muslim businesses, and rail against the size of Muslim families. While no Muslims have been killed in Sri Lanka, the Burmese situation is far more serious. Here the antagonism is spearheaded by the 969 group, led by a monk, Ashin Wirathu, who was jailed in 2003 for inciting religious hatred. Released in 2012, he has referred to himself bizarrely as "the Burmese Bin Laden".March saw an outbreak of mob violence directed against Muslims in the town of Meiktila, in central Burma, which left at least 40 dead.Tellingly, the violence began in a gold shop. The movements in both countries exploit a sense of economic grievance - a religious minority is used as the scapegoat for the frustrated aspirations of the majority.On Tuesday, Buddhist mobs attacked mosques and burned more than 70 homes in Oakkan, north of Rangoon, after a Muslim girl on a bicycle collided with a monk. One person died and nine were injured. But aren't Buddhist monks meant to be the good guys of religion?Aggressive thoughts are inimical to all Buddhist teachings. Buddhism even comes equipped with a practical way to eliminate them. Through meditation the distinction between your feelings and those of others should begin to dissolve, while your compassion for all living things grows. Of course, there is a strong strain of pacifism in Christian teachings too: "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you," were the words of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount. But however any religion starts out, sooner or later it enters into a Faustian pact with state power. Buddhist monks looked to kings, the ultimate wielders of violence, for the support, patronage and order that only they could provide. Kings looked to monks to provide the popular legitimacy that only such a high moral vision can confer.The result can seem ironic. If you have a strong sense of the overriding moral superiority of your worldview, then the need to protect and advance it can seem the most important duty of all. Christian crusaders, Islamist militants, or the leaders of "freedom-loving nations", all justify what they see as necessary violence in the name of a higher good. Buddhist rulers and monks have been no exception.So, historically, Buddhism has been no more a religion of peace than Christianity. One of the most famous kings in Sri Lankan history is Dutugamanu, whose unification of the island in the 2nd Century BC is related in an important chronicle, the Mahavamsa. It says that he placed a Buddhist relic in his spear and took 500 monks with him along to war against a non-Buddhist king. He destroyed his opponents. After the bloodshed, some enlightened ones consoled him: "The slain were like animals; you will make the Buddha's faith shine." Burmese rulers, known as "kings of righteousness", justified wars in the name of what they called true Buddhist doctrine.In Japan, many samurai were devotees of Zen Buddhism and various arguments sustained them - killing a man about to commit a dreadful crime was an act of compassion, for example. Such reasoning surfaced again when Japan mobilised for World War II.Buddhism took a leading role in the nationalist movements that emerged as Burma and Sri Lanka sought to throw off the yoke of the British Empire. Occasionally this spilled out into violence. In 1930s Rangoon, amid resorts to direct action, monks knifed four Europeans.More importantly, many came to feel Buddhism was integral to their national identity - and the position of minorities in these newly independent nations was an uncomfortable one.In 1983, Sri Lanka's ethnic tensions broke out into civil war. Following anti-Tamil pogroms, separatist Tamil groups in the north and east of the island sought to break away from the Sinhalese majority government. During the war, the worst violence against Sri Lankan Muslims came at the hands of the Tamil rebels. But after the fighting came to a bloody end with the defeat of the rebels in 2009, it seems that majority communal passions have found a new target in the Muslim minority.In Burma, monks wielded their moral authority to challenge the military junta and argue for democracy in the Saffron Revolution of 2007. Peaceful protest was the main weapon of choice this time, and monks paid with their lives. Now some monks are using their moral authority to serve a quite different end. They may be a minority, but the 500,000-strong monkhood, which includes many deposited in monasteries as children to escape poverty or as orphans, certainly has its fair share of angry young men. The exact nature of the relationship between the Buddhist extremists and the ruling parties in both countries is unclear. Sri Lanka's powerful Defence Secretary Gotabhaya Rajapaksa was guest of honour at the opening of a Buddhist Brigade training school, and referred to the monks as those who "protect our country, religion and race". But the anti-Muslim message seems to have struck a chord with parts of the population.Even though they form a majority in both countries, many Buddhists share a sense that their nations must be unified and that their religion is under threat.The global climate is crucial. People believe radical Islam to be at the centre of the many of the most violent conflicts around the world. They feel they are at the receiving end of conversion drives by the much more evangelical monotheistic faiths. And they feel that if other religions are going to get tough, they had better follow suit.
  • 2 months later...

to može da se splituje na topik "kritika savremenog budizma", pa da tamo nabrajamo užase budizma. ovde ćemo ipak da ocrnjujemo religiju mira, na liberalizaciji sekte da pljujemo sektu, etc.ontopik:

Postale žrtve ubistva iz časti jer su snimile svoj ples na kiši DM | 03. 07. 2013. - 06:21h | Komentara: 52Dve pakistanske tinejdžerke, Nur Basra(15) i Nur Šeza(16), ubijene su zajedno sa svojom majkom jer su navodno “obeščastile” porodicu time što su dopustile da snimak na kom plešu i smeju se na kiši bude postavljen na interent. U prošlu nedelju, u njihovu kuću u pakistanskom regionu Gilgit upala su petorica maskiranih muškaraca i zapucala iz vatrenog oružja, pri čemu je zajedno sa devojkama ubijena i njihova majka Nur Šeza.Policija veruje da je Kutore, sin njihovog očuha, ovaj video protumačio kao “uvredu porodične časti” i da je pokušao da “čast povrati” time što ih je ubio. Kutore se još uvek nalazi u bekstvu, ali četvorica njegovih prijatelja su priznala zločin. Kutorea tereti i maloletni brat ubijenih devojaka.Snimak u kome sestre, u tradicionalnoj odeći - šalvarama, dugim košuljama, i hidžabu (pokrivene glave) plešu i smeju se pred kamerama načinjen je pre šest meseci. Otada je rezmenjivan na mobilnim telefonima, i čini se da je izazvao zgražavanje u njihovom konzervativnom gradu.Komisija Hjuman rajts voča za Pakistan tvrdi da su 2011. 943 žene u ovoj zemlji ubijene zbog toga što su navodno osramotile svoju porodicu, što je za 100 više nego u 2010.U novembru je pakistanski par priznao da su svoju 15-godišnju ćerku ubili jer je “pogledala mladića”. Devojčin otac je rekao da su je polili kiselinom jer su se bojali da bi njen čin mogao da osramoti porodicu: “Momak je naišao na motociklu. Ona se dvaput okrenula i pogledala ga. Rekao sam joj da to ne redi, da je to loše”, dok majka dodaje: “Kazala je da nije bilo namerno. Da neće vieš gledati. Ali ja sam već bila bacila kiselinu. Sudbina je htela da umre tako”.
Edited by Hella

islamofobija u novoj akciji gušidbe slobodna govora:

(Reuters) - Egypt's military-led authorities shut down three Islamist-run TV stations on Wednesday including one operated by the Muslim Brotherhood after President Mohamed Mursi was toppled by the army, drawing a statement of concern from a press freedom watchdog.The security forces also raided the offices of Al Jazeera's Egyptian news channel and detained at least five of its staff, said Karim El-Assiuti, one of its journalists. Four of them were later released, the channel said.The channel, Al Jazeera Mubasher Misr, was prevented from broadcasting from a pro-Mursi rally in northern Cairo and its crew there was also detained.The Egyptian arm of the Qatari-owned media company began broadcasting after the 2011 uprising that topped President Hosni Mubarak and has been accused by critics of being sympathetic to Mursi's Muslim Brotherhood.The Brotherhood's Egypt25 channel was forced off air and its managers arrested shortly after General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, head of Egypt's armed forces, announced a plan for a new political transition, the state news agency MENA reported.The authorities also shut down two other Islamist-run stations, Al-Hafiz and Al-Nas, security sources said. Both are affiliated to the strict Salafi Islamist movement."We are concerned by reports that authorities are shutting down television coverage based on political perspective," said Sherif Mansour of the New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists. "We urge the military not to deprive Egyptians of information sources at this important juncture." (Reporting by Cairo bureau; Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Sandra Maler)http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/04/egypt-protests-tv-idUSL5N0F94BL20130704?feedType=RSS&feedName=cyclicalConsumerGoodsSector&rpc=43

A gde ovo ide?229698-muslim-mp-ed-husic-100928.jpgMr Husic, who was yesterday sworn in as Australia's first Muslim frontbencher, today brushed off the racial abuse saying it was a "natural part of democracy" that people would not always agree."There are people that are definitely extreme inside my faith and outside it and they will always seek ways to try and divide people," Mr Husic said."But it is important to not jump because of harsh words in dark corners."Mr Husic said he was asked by Kevin Rudd on Sunday night if he would serve in his ministry as a Parliamentary Secretary.He said he spoke to his dad, a Bosnian migrant, straight after and was so pleased that he was able to give back to the Australian community in public life."It's incredible in one generation to be in a position to contribute in this way to public life," Mr Husic said."I think children of migrant parents always want to pay back and give back to Australia."Mr Husic said it was a "straight forward decision" to decide to be sworn in on the Koran."Obviously I couldn't take my oath on a Bible - I am who I am," he said.Mr Husic has copped a spate of online abuse over his decision to be sworn in on the Koran at a ceremony at Canberra's Government House.

To lighten up things, iliti kako projekatkolektivnog obrezivnanja vodi povezivanju (uz upotrebu reci projekat kao kod folk pevaljki): U selu kod Zvornika kolektivno obrezano 150 dečakaU selu Lipnja kod Zvornika danas je organizovan nesvakidašnji događaj tokom kojeg je kolektivno obrezano 150 dečaka, uz podršku i fanansijsku pomoć Turske.Svečani program, povodom tog događaja organizovalo je Udruženje Istanbul edukaciono-kulturni centar iz Sarajeva.Zamenik načelnika turske opštine Odunpazari, koja je finansijski pomogla događaj, Mehmet Kepez je izjavio da su srećni što su podržali ovaj projekat.- Danas su obrezana deca uzrasta od jedne do 21 godine. Nama je veoma drago što smo deo ovog projekta i smatram da će nas ovakvi projekti, kao narode, više povezati - rekao je Kemez.Ona se posebno zahvalila gradonačelniku Ankare Melihu Gokceku i njegovoj supruzi Nevin Gokcek, koji su donirali odeću za 300 osobe koje su uključene u projekat obrezivanja kao i turskom ministru obrazovanja Nabi Avciju koji je podržavao ovaj projekat.

Volim sto su deca do "uzrasta do 21 godine". :fantom:(BTW. Nisu oni jedini koji sunete, tako da ih u tom smislu ne treba izolovati).
Pa nije poenta u sunecenju, nego u dubiozi. Projekat, podrska projektu, projekat koji zblizava... Pricaju o tome kao da su most pravili, a ne fikarilili pipice.

Nije da ih nesto branim... ali bi bilo malo bzvz da se izjasnjavam mnogo o tome, posle onoliko smenjanja ovome:http://youtu.be/JlPNp8gm3aI

A gde ovo ide?
ovaj nema veze s terorizmom, koliko vidim, pa bi mogao da ide na onaj topik o užasima dijaspore jer se ni u australiju ne može pobeći od bosanaca. Edited by Hella