IGNORED

R.I.P.

Parsons

Bilo kako  bilo, zao mi jeste, iskreno..sto neko rece, jbi ga, svi mi ovde nekako dozivljavamo ekipu iz Mucki kao nase, kao deo prodice prakticno, jer su nam toliko puta ulepsali zivot, da nam ni ovo nije svejedno..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54761824

Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90. 

The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers.

His acting career spanned decades and his many awards included an Oscar, two Bafta awards and three Golden Globes. 

Sir Sean's other films included The Hunt for Red October, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and The Rock.

sad videh. meni najdrazi bond. 

Sean Connery as James Bond

Sean Connery began life in an Edinburgh tenement and ended it with a villa in Greece, sharing a helicopter pad with the King of the Netherlands.

11 minutes ago, jms_uk said:

Sir Sean's other films included The Hunt for Red October, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and The Rock.

S oprostenjem, jebalo ih srozavanje i svodjenje Glumca kao sto je bio Son Koneri na gorepomenute filmove sa sve Bondom...

Ono, treba zadovoljiti i siroke narodne mase, ali covek je bio mnogo, mnogo vise od toga.

1 Glumcina.

Od smesne epizode u Najduzem danu, preko The Hill-a..., nije umeo da omane...

I, tek da se pomene, jedan od retkih iz branse koji je znao da ostari...

• +1 1