IGNORED

Da Li Volite..

Lavinia Amaldi

let not ( C. Bukovski )let not the people be yourfoundationnot the young girls,not the old girls,not the young men,not the old men,not those in-between,not any of these,let not people be yourfoundation.ratherbuild on sandbuild on landfills,build over cesspools,build over graveyards,build over water,but don't build on thepeople.they are a bad bet,the worst bet you can make.build it elsewhere,anywhere else,anywherebut on the people,the headless, heartlessmassmucking up thecenturies,the days,the nights,the towns, the cities, thenations,the earth,the stratosphere,mucking up thelight,mucking upall chance,here,totally muckingit upthennowtomorrow.anything,compared to the people,is a foundation worthsearching for.anything.

Edited by BRAX

Marriage Should I get married? Should I be Good? Astound the girl next door with my velvet suit and faustaus hood? Don't take her to movies but to cemeteries tell all about werewolf bathtubs and forked clarinets then desire her and kiss her and all the preliminaries and she going just so far and I understanding why not getting angry saying You must feel! It's beautiful to feel! Instead take her in my arms lean against an old crooked tombstone and woo her the entire night the constellations in the sky--When she introduces me to her parents back straightened, hair finally combed, strangled by a tie, should I sit knees together on their 3rd degree sofa and not ask Where's the bathroom? How else to feel other than I am, often thinking Flash Gordon soap-- O how terrible it must be for a young man seated before a family and the family thinking We never saw him before! He wants our Mary Lou! After tea and homemade cookies they ask What do you do for a living? Should I tell them? Would they like me then? Say All right get married, we're losing a daughter but we're gaining a son-- And should I then ask Where's the bathroom?O God, and the wedding! All her family and her friends and only a handful of mine all scroungy and bearded just waiting to get at the drinks and food-- And the priest! He looking at me if I masturbated asking me Do you take this woman for your lawful wedded wife? And I trembling what to say say Pie Glue! I kiss the bride all those corny men slapping me on the back She's all yours, boy! Ha-ha-ha! And in their eyes you could see some obscene honeymoon going on--then all that absurd rice and clanky cans and shoes Niagara Falls! Hordes of us! Husbands! Wives! Flowers! Chocolates! All streaming into cozy hotels All going to do the same thing tonight The indifferent clerk he knowing what was going to happen The lobby zombies they knowing what The whistling elevator man he knowing The winking bellboy knowing Everybody knowing! I'd be almost inclined not to do anything! Stay up all night! Stare that hotel clerk in the eye! Screaming: I deny honeymoon! I deny honeymoon! running rampant into those almost climatic suites yelling Radio belly! Cat shovel! O I'd live in Niagara forever! in a dark cave beneath the Falls I'd sit there the Mad Honeymooner devising ways to break marriages, a scourge ofbigamy a saint of divorce--But I should get married I should be good How nice it'd be to come home to her and sit by the fireplace and she in the kitchen aproned young and lovely wanting by baby and so happy about me she burns the roast beef and comes crying to me and I get up from my big papa chair saying Christmas teeth! Radiant brains! Apple deaf! God what a husband I'd make! Yes, I should get married! So much to do! like sneaking into Mr Jones' house late at night and cover his golf clubs with 1920 Norwegian books Like hanging a picture of Rimbaud on the lawnmower like pasting Tannu Tuva postage stamps all over the picket fence like when Mrs Kindhead comes to collect for the Community Chest grab her and tell her There are unfavorable omens in the sky! And when the mayor comes to get my vote tell him When are you going to stop people killing whales! And when the milkman comes leave him a note in the bottle Penguin dust, bring me penguin dust, I want penguin dust--Yet if I should get married and it's Connecticut and snow and she gives birth to a child and I am sleepless, worn, up for nights, head bowed against a quiet window, the past behind me, finding myself in the most common of situations a trembling man knowledged with responsibility not twig-smear not Roman coin soup-- O what would that be like! Surely I'd give it for a nipple a rubber Tacitus For a rattle bag of broken Bach records Tack Della Francesca all over its crib Sew the Greek alphabet on its bib And build for its playpen a roofless ParthenonNo, I doubt I'd be that kind of father not rural not snow no quiet window but hot smelly New York City seven flights up, roaches and rats in the walls a fat Reichian wife screeching over potatoes Get a job! And five nose running brats in love with Batman And the neighbors all toothless and dry haired like those hag masses of the 18th century all wanting to come in and watch TV The landlord wants his rent Grocery store Blue Cross Gas & Electric Knights of Columbus Impossible to lie back and dream Telephone snow, ghost parking-- No! I should not get married and I should never get married! But--imagine if I were to marry a beautiful sophisticated woman tall and pale wearing an elegant black dress and long black gloves holding a cigarette holder in one hand and highball in the other and we lived high up a penthouse with a huge window from which we could see all of New York and even farther on clearer days No I can't imagine myself married to that pleasant prison dream--O but what about love? I forget love not that I am incapable of love it's just that I see love as odd as wearing shoes-- I never wanted to marry a girl who was like my mother And Ingrid Bergman was always impossible And there maybe a girl now but she's already married And I don't like men and-- but there's got to be somebody! Because what if I'm 60 years old and not married, all alone in furnished room with pee stains on my underwear and everybody else is married! All in the universe married but me!Ah, yet well I know that were a woman possible as I am possible then marriage would be possible-- Like SHE in her lonely alien gaud waiting her Egyptian lover so I wait--bereft of 2,000 years and the bath of life.Gregory Corso

Ja ću nastaviti sa Koenom, ova pesma je omaž Lorki:Take This Waltzby Leonard CohenNow in Vienna there's ten pretty womenThere's a shoulder where Death comes to cryThere's a lobby with nine hundred windowsThere's a tree where the doves go to dieThere's a piece that was torn from the morningAnd it hangs in the Gallery of FrostTake this waltz, take this waltzTake this waltz with the clamp on its jawsOh I want you, I want you, I want youOn a chair with a dead magazineIn the cave at the tip of the lilyIn some hallways where love's never beenOn a bed where the moon has been sweatingIn a cry filled with footsteps and sandTake this waltz, take this waltzTake its broken waist in your handThis waltz, this waltz, this waltz, this waltzWith its very own breath of brandy and DeathDragging its tail in the seaThere's a concert hall in ViennaWhere your mouth had a thousand reviewsThere's a bar where the boys have stopped talkingThey've been sentenced to death by the bluesAh, but who is it climbs to your pictureWith a garland of freshly cut tears?Take this waltz, take this waltzTake this waltz it's been dying for yearsThere's an attic where children are playingWhere I've got to lie down with you soonIn a dream of Hungarian lanternsIn the mist of some sweet afternoonAnd I'll see what you've chained to your sorrowAll your sheep and your lilies of snowTake this waltz, take this waltzWith its "I'll never forget you, you know!"This waltz, this waltz, this waltz, this waltz...With its very own breath of brandy and DeathDragging its tail in the seaAnd I'll dance with you in ViennaI'll be wearing a river's disguiseThe hyacinth wild on my shoulder,My mouth on the dew of your thighsAnd I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook,With the photographs there, and the mossAnd I'll yield to the flood of your beautyMy cheap violin and my crossAnd you'll carry me down on your dancingTo the pools that you lift on your wristOh my love, Oh my loveTake this waltz, take this waltzIt's yours now. It's all that there is.

L?sch mir die Augen aus: ich kann dich sehn,wirf mir die Ohren zu: ich kann dich h?ren,und ohne F??e kann ich zu dir gehen,und ohne Mund noch kann ich dich beschw?ren.Brich mir die Arme ab, ich fasse dichmit meinem Herzen wie mit einer Hand,halt mir das Herz zu, und mein Hirn wird schlagen,und wirfst du in mein Hirn den Brand,so werd ich dich auf meinem Blute tragen.* * *Lisi me vida: gledacu tvoj lik,zapusi usi moje: slusacu te,onemi me, al' zvacu te kroz krik,bez nogu jos cu k tebi naci pute.Slomij mi ruke: hvatacu te srcem,zaustavis li srce meni, sammoj mozak tad ce kucati i bdeti,a ako mi i mozgom uzgas plam,na krvi svojoj ja cu te poneti.(R.M. Rilke)

There is a place where the sidewalk endsAnd before the street begins,And there the grass grows soft and white,And there the sun burns crimson bright,And there the moon-bird rests from his flightTo cool in the peppermint wind.Let us leave this place where the smoke blows blackAnd the dark street winds and bends.Past the pits where the asphalt flowers growWe shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow,And watch where the chalk-white arrows goTo the place where the sidewalk ends.Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go,For the children, they mark, and the children, they knowThe place where the sidewalk ends.(S. Silverstein)

Čekaj meČekaj me, i ja ću doći,samo me čekaj dugo.Čekaj me i kada žute kišenoći ispune tugom.Čekaj me i kada vrućine zapeku,i kada mećava briše,čekaj i kada druge nitkone bude čekao više.Čekaj i kada čekanje dojadisvakome koji čeka.Čekaj me, i ja ću sigurno doći.Ne slušaj kad ti kažukako je vrijeme da se zaboraviši da te nade lažu.Nek povjeruju i sin i matida više ne postojim,neka se tako umore čekatii svi drugovi moji,i gorko vino za moju dušunek šiju kod ognjišta.Čekaj i nemoj sjesti s njima,i nemoj piti ništa. Čekaj me, i ja ću sigurno doći,sve smrti me ubit neće.Nek rekne tko me čekao nije:Taj je imao sreće!Tko čekati ne zna, taj neće shvatit,niti će znati drugida si me spasila ti jedinačekanjem svojim dugim.Nas dvoje samo znat će mo kakopreživjeh vatru kletu-naprosto, ti si čekati znalakao nitko na svijetu.Konstantin Simonov

Жди меня, и я вернусь. Только очень жди,Жди, когда наводят грустьЖелтые дожди,Жди, когда снега метут,Жди, когда жара,Жди, когда других не ждут,Позабыв вчера.Жди, когда из дальних местПисем не придет,Жди, когда уж надоестВсем, кто вместе ждет.Жди меня, и я вернусь,Не желай добраВсем, кто знает наизусть,Что забыть пора.Пусть поверят сын и матьВ то, что нет меня,Пусть друзья устанут ждать,Сядут у огня,Выпьют горькое виноНа помин души...Жди. И с ними заодноВыпить не спеши.Жди меня, и я вернусь,Всем смертям назло.Кто не ждал меня, тот пустьСкажет: - Повезло.Не понять, не ждавшим им,Как среди огняОжиданием своимТы спасла меня.Как я выжил, будем знатьТолько мы с тобой,-Просто ты умела ждать,Как никто другой.

REČIMA KOJE JE IZGOVORILA ANA ZAVRšAVA SE OVA PESMA(ČITAJ POLAKO I PAžLJIVO AKO SI MI PRIJATELJ)A kad bi more opkladih se:TO VAšE MORE JA MOGUJA MOGUDA POPIJEM KAO GRUMEN SOLI KAO NIšTA!NE MOžEš NE MOžEš NE MOžEš SAMO SA PRAVIš VAžANpred čeljustima mora zaigra suncokradica horNE MOžEš NE MOžEš NE MOžEš reče mađarSRCE TI JESTE KAO ODRASLO BRDOALTRBUH TI JE MALEN KAO PREMLAĆEN TVOR!Beše tu jedan englez on čak ponudi sto dolarapa jedan nemac on bi se opkladio al nema paragrci ponudiše homera i suva grožđa dva brodaDruštvo Slobodnih Fizičara založi zbirku elektrodaholandez dobrodušni ponudi dva bika kao dva godišnja dobai jednu kravurus reče:AKO POPIJEš MORE TAVARIšČJA DAJEM OTADžBINU I GLAVU!Tu beše anavrisnu ana:NE IGRAJTE SE LJUDI!ON MOžE DA POPIJE VAšE MORE TAKO MI SVEGA!NE ZNATE VI NJEGA!Branislav Petrović(napomena: Pesnik je dao naslov i podnaslov i odredio veličinu slova)

Jedan dosadan dan sledi za danomjednako dosadnim. Iste će se stvaridogadjati neprestano ? isti trenuci doći i isti otići.Mesec prolazi, donosi drugi mesec.Ono što je pred nam lako pogadjamo:sva jučerašnja tegoba i dosada.I sutra ne nalikuje više na sutra.Konstantin Kavafi

...Vidiš kako sam ti ovo srceod riđeg cica noktima zakovao za obnaženi levi rever.Pod pazuhom sam ti otkriotoliko mnogo pticakoliko nikad odjednomnije video ovaj beskrilni sever.Hoću da mi zenice pokipeizmeđu tvojih trepavica.Da budeš ravna od podavanjai do kostiju prosta od prkosa.Hoću da sva lica,od mrtvačkih sandukado dečijih kolica,imaju tvoje prve bore oko usanai pege oko nosa...(M.A)

Lako je tebi kad imaš brata,pa može da te štiti i brani.Kad se u dvorištu igrate rata,on uvek stoji na tvojoj strani.Od svih je bolji.Od svih je jaci.Zato brat tako mnogo znači.Lako je tebi kad imas brata:smeš da se praviš važan pred svima.U bioskopu nema karata,on samo trepne i - već ih ima.Na utakmici nigde mesta,on samo migne - tri klinca digne.Poznaje svakog konduktera.Poznaje svakog poslastičara.Ima u gradu tristo drugara.Meni je teško jer nemam brata,pa pazim s kim se igram rata,jer nije svako na mojoj strani,spreman da uvek baš mene brani,A kad se s drugom decom potučem,obično deblji kraj izvučem.Kod kuće radim sam za dvojei što je moje i što nije moje:i ugalj vučem,i rublje skupim,i sobu spremim,i mleko kupim...I tako: pošto nemam brata,moram da budem vredan sam,i budem dvostruko vredan sam,i da odrastem sasvim sam.Od svega što na svetu znamnajstrašnije je kad si sam.(opet Mika)

BRIJAČNICASvaki putkad izlazim iz brijačnice,prije nego platim,dobro pogledam u očicrnog berberina...Bože,kako ima dobru dušu,pomislim...Da je ta sjajna britvau mojim rukamamožda bih,već davno,nekom grkljan prerezao...R. Bošković

Miodrag Pavlović REKVIJEMOvoga putaumro je neko blizuRekvijemu sivom parkupod zatvorenim nebomžene su pošle za mrtvim telomsmrt je ostala u praznoj sobii spustila zavesuOsetite svet je postao lakšiza jedan ljudski mozakPrijatna tišina posle ručkabosonog dečak sedi na kapijii jede grožđeZar iko ostane veranonome što izgubiNe žurite se sa smrćuniko na nikog ne ličisinovi misle na igračkeI ne opraštajte se pri odlaskuto je smešnoi pogrdno

CarusoQui dove il mare luccica e tira forte il ventoSu una vecchia terrazza davanti al golfo di SurrientoUn uomo abbraccia una ragazza dopo che aveva piantoPoi si schiarisce la voce e ricomincia il cantoTe voglio bene assaie ma tanto bene sai? una catena ormai che scioglie il sangue dint'e vene saiVide le luci in mezzo al mare pens? alle notti l? in AmericaMa erano solo le lampare e la bianca scia di un'elicaSent? il dolore nella musica si alz? dal pianoforteMa quando vide la luna uscire da un nuvolaGli sembr? pi? dolce anche la morteGuard? negli occhi la ragazza quegli occhi verdi come il marePoi all'improvviso usc? una lacrima e lui credette di affogareTe voglio bene assaie ma tanto tanto bene sai? una catena ormai che scioglie il sangue dint'e vene saiPotenza della lircica dove ogni dramma ? un falsoChe con un p? di trucco e con la mimica puoi diventare un altroMa due occhi che ti guardano cos? vicini e veriTi fan scordare le parole confondono i pensieriCos? diventa tutto piccolo anche le nottie l? in AmericaTi volti e vedi la tua vita come l? scia di un'elicaMa si ? la vita che finisce ma lui non ci pens? poi tantoAnzi si sentiva gi? felice e ricominci? il suo cantoTe voglio bene assaie ma tanto tanto bene sai? una catena ormai che scioglie il sangue dint'e vene saiTe voglio bene assaie ma tanto tanto bene sai? una catena ormai che scioglie il sangue dint'e vene sai

Darknessby Aldous HuxleyMy close-walled soul has never knownThat innermost darkness, dazzling sight,Like the blind point, whence the visions springIn the core of the gazer's chrysolite?The mystic darkness that laps God's throneIn a splendour beyond imagining,So passing bright.But the many twisted darknessesThat range the city to and fro,In aimless subtlety pass and partAnd ebb and glutinously flow;Darkness of lust and avarice,Of the crippled body and the crooked heart?These darknesses I know.