IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

Čini mi se da Ujedinjeni protiv kovida doktorska grupa polako srlja u propast. Sa 5 i po hiljada članova u grupi se spalo na 4, a potpisa je oko 3 hiljade, s tim što svako malo neko povlači potpis, da li zbog pritisaka ili nečeg drugog...

Danas su imali sastanak sa Lončarom i rekao je otprilike ispunićemo ama baš sve što tražite, ali ako održite protest u subotu (bilo je planirano neformalno okupljanje kod filozofskog fakulteta), bićete krivi za skok obolelih i sad se eksplicitno ogradjuju od skupa... nije do duše ni trebalo da budu organizatori nego su rekli da neće da organizuju, a ako se skupi X ljudi slučajno obučenih u belo koji su rešili da protestuju, jbg sad..

SNS ne plaća džabe Blerove spin doktore, ljudi znaju svoj posao i imaju rezultate. Prošla je "hajka" na Kona, na DKT, na manipulisanje brojevima, itd. Kao i ostale raznorazne gluposti koje su nas snašle.

• +1 1
28 minutes ago, Kelt said:

Čini mi se da Ujedinjeni protiv kovida doktorska grupa polako srlja u propast. Sa 5 i po hiljada članova u grupi se spalo na 4, a potpisa je oko 3 hiljade, s tim što svako malo neko povlači potpis, da li zbog pritisaka ili nečeg drugog...

Danas su imali sastanak sa Lončarom i rekao je otprilike ispunićemo ama baš sve što tražite, ali ako održite protest u subotu (bilo je planirano neformalno okupljanje kod filozofskog fakulteta), bićete krivi za skok obolelih i sad se eksplicitno ogradjuju od skupa... nije do duše ni trebalo da budu organizatori nego su rekli da neće da organizuju, a ako se skupi X ljudi slučajno obučenih u belo koji su rešili da protestuju, jbg sad..

SNS ne plaća džabe Blerove spin doktore, ljudi znaju svoj posao i imaju rezultate. Prošla je "hajka" na Kona, na DKT, na manipulisanje brojevima, itd. Kao i ostale raznorazne gluposti koje su nas snašle.

Ta nesrećna grupa je gomila imbecila. Dobro ih nije Lončar i gore navukao. 

Lončar najavljen na KurirTV u subotu, sat vremena, biće svega. Taj intervju se radi "namrtvo" tako da nema iznenađenja i lapsusa...

.... Shiit has hit the fan!

23 hours ago, CPP said:

Da mi je neko rekao da će Kiprani da budu primer odgovornog ponašanja u odnosu na Mitteleuropu samo bih se nasmejao.

Ostrvske zemlje su po pravilu ozbiljnije i disciplinovanije kada su u pitanju zaraze. UK ne računam, oni su preveliki i previše uvezani sa celim svetom, ali Kipar i Malta su vrlo dobri primeri. Turski deo kipra prolazi daleko bolje od Turske generalno.

Dogs Are Performing COVID-19 Tests At Helsinki Airport

Travelers arriving at the Helsinki Airport in Finland are going to be dogged about a COVID-19 test ― literally.

As part of a test project, the airport has started offering voluntary coronavirus tests that only take 10 seconds without a nasal swab being stuck into your sinuses. Instead, the test is administered by one of two canines trained to detect the virus by sniffing the sweat of arriving passengers, according to The New York Times.

It works like this: After passengers get their luggage from baggage claim, they can volunteer to wipe sweat from their neck and leave the swab in a box. A trainer then puts the box next to containers of other scents for one of the disease-sniffing dogs to sniff.

The process takes about a minute. If the dog gets a positive result from the neck sweat, the person is sent to the airport’s health center for a free virus test that might involve something more invasive than a cold nose.

Peliminary research suggests that the doggy sniff test might be more effective at detecting coronavirus infections than the standard polymerase chain reaction or antibody tests, University of Helsinki researcher Anna Hielm-Björkman told The Washington Post.

Ne može :D tek su počeli sa treningom i ima još da se ide... 

Od 25. septembra: The corona dogs at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport have marked their first passengers, but so far there are no test results (tekst je na švedskom, preveden samo naslov)

spacer.png

Evo i Gprevoda: 

Dogs trained to detect coronavirus infection in humans have marked 1-2 travelers at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport during the first days of their service. This is what Deputy City Director Timo Aronkytö, who leads the social and health care business area in Vantaa, says. Aronkytö says that he does not know the exact number of marked travelers.

The so-called corona dogs began to sniff after coronavirus infection among travelers at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport on Wednesday. During Wednesday and Thursday, the dogs sniffed after infection in a total of 150 volunteers, says Aronkytö.

- On Wednesday, the dogs did not mark a single person. On Thursday, we received the first marked traveler or travelers.

The traveler or travelers marked by the dogs have also been tested for the coronavirus, but the test results have not yet arrived. Thus, it is not certain whether the person or persons marked by the dogs are actually infected.

It is also unclear if there are people with coronavirus infection among those on whom the dogs performed an odor test but not marked.

- In research conditions, the dogs have recognized coronavirus infection with 97 percent certainty, but so far we have no investigation of how accurate they are in the field, says Aronkytö.

The pilot project with corona dogs that is now underway at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport is being carried out by the University of Helsinki in collaboration with, among others, the City of Vantaa. The project will run until the end of the year.

- The real breakthrough would be if we could have the dogs at the baggage claim at the airport. Then the dogs could sniff at everyone, and the people that the dogs mark could be assigned to a coronavirus test, says Aronkytö.

---

Facts

Coronate test with dogs at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport

The person to be tested enters a special booth and strokes a handkerchief against the skin.

The handkerchief is placed in a jar and given to the dog trainer.

The dog trainer presents five different cans in front of the corona dog, which then discovers if there is infection in any of the cans.

Two dogs can work at the same time and a test lasts less than a minute.

Two people per minute can thus be tested for corona infection.