IGNORED

Mađarski zid: izbeglice sa Bliskog istoka i iz Afrike u Srbiji i regionu

zmanic

Situacija na Poljsko Beloruskoj granici se usložnjava...

Bojim se da tako počinju globalni ratovi

Lukašenko lukavo vrši pritisak sa izbeglicama, koliko će to dugo da ovako traje?

Vrč ide na vodu dok se ne razbije.....

Edited by Krošek

Ne razumem Poljake, što ne puste migrante da odu na Zapad. Poljska kao istaknuta članica NATO- i najverniji američki saveznik u Istočnoj Evropi trebala bi da preuzme odgovornost za te napaćene ljude, upravo su im NATO i USA razvalili države i gurnuli ih u izbeglištvo i očaj. 

Edited by slow
26 minutes ago, slow said:

Ne razumem Poljake, što ne puste migrante da odu na Zapad. Poljska kao istaknuta članica NATO- i najverniji američki saveznik u Istočnoj Evropi trebala bi da preuzme odgovornost za te napaćene ljude, upravo su im NATO i USA razvalili države i gurnuli ih u izbeglištvo i očaj. 

Kako se nisi setio ovoga kad je Orban dizao bodljikavu žicu spram Srbije?

• +1 1
  • Wub 1
4 hours ago, slow said:

Zato što kada ruta ide preko Belorusije, a to znači preko Kremljatm, onda više ne važi ono refugees welcome nego se brane temelji evropske, je li, civilizacije.

Pri tome ovo i jeste neka beloruska mutljavina jer je očigledno da njihovim službama ispred nosa promiče organizovan lanac krijumčarenja ljudi koji ne dolaze peške već letovima koji se otvoreno reklamiraju u Iraku. A promiče im iz prostog razloga što su uključeni u taj lanac ili su organizatori istog.

Brojčano gledano, ovo je ipak neuporedivo sa 2015-om i Evropa to lako može da apsorbuje, ali onda će ispasti da ih je porazio LukašenkAtm odnosno Kremljtm. To nije opcija, dakle meriće se patke. Pri tome je na prvoj liniji jedan od ovih višegradskih fašistana, što samo doliva ulje na vatru i pogoršava položaj migranata. 

14 minutes ago, Redoran said:

Zato što kada ruta ide preko Belorusije, a to znači preko Kremljatm, onda više ne važi ono refugees welcome nego se brane temelji evropske, je li, civilizacije.

Pri tome ovo i jeste neka beloruska mutljavina jer je očigledno da njihovim službama ispred nosa promiče organizovan lanac krijumčarenja ljudi koji ne dolaze peške već letovima koji se otvoreno reklamiraju u Iraku. A promiče im iz prostog razloga što su uključeni u taj lanac ili su organizatori istog.

Pa prema americkim medijima (NYT konkretno), ovo i jesto organizovao Lukasenko da bi nekako privolio EU na direktne razgovore i ukidanje sankcija. Tu se cak i istice da ovo ne odgovara Kremlju jer Lukasenko "talasa" tamo gdje nema niti potrebe, niti nista opipljivo ne mogu da dobiju, ali ga ne mogu jeftino urazumiti, i onda to ide po Lukasenkovoj dinamici™.

Nisam primjetio da iko krivi Putina.

14 minutes ago, Redoran said:

Poljaci ga krive. Uskoro će im se priključiti i drugi, pogotovo ako Lukašenko napravi neku glupost tipa zavrne gas.

Ma otkud, the spice must flow. Nije toliko lud, pa zna da bi mu se vrlo brzo pristavio polonijumski (no pun intended) caj.

6 hours ago, napadaj said:

Pa cak ni Bolton ovdje ne krivi Putina (".. we dont know if their actions are coordinated.."), ali ne sumnjam da ce ako se ovo nastavi nekako doci do toga, jer Balticki blok + Poljska imaju taj strah od Rusije.

I ovdje se vidi ta podjela na "pragmaticare" i "panicare":

Aleksandr G. Lukashenko, the autocratic leader of Belarus, is demanding that the European Union should recognized him as the legitimate leader of the country and lift sanctions against his country if it wants to resolve the migrant crisis on the Belarus-Polish border, according to Estonia’s foreign minister.

“He wants the sanctions to be stopped, and to be recognized as head of state so he can continue,” said Eva-Maria Liimets, the minister, a move she said would be wrong given that it would reward him for a crisis of his own making. 

Speaking on Estonian public television, her remarks on Tuesday came a day after German Chancellor Angela Merkel spoke to Mr. Lukashenko by phone. 

It was his first conversation with a Western leader since last year, when he violently suppressed protesters who accused him of falsifying an 80 percent victory margin in presidential elections. Western leaders do not recognize him as the legitimate leader of Belarus. They imposed sanctions on him following the crackdown, and new sanctions last spring when he forced down a European passenger jet so that he could arrest a Belarusian dissident.

Ms. Merkel’s conversation with Mr. Lukashenko was “a serious disappointment,” Marko Mihkelson, the chairman of the Estonian Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee, said on Tuesday, complaining that it restored a semblance of credibility to the international pariah who has been running Belarus for three decades. 

“This kind of contact with Merkel leaves a rather strange impression, and besides, she bypassed Poland,,” Mr. Mihkelson said.

The engagement, he said, played into the hands of the Kremlin, Belarus’s primary backer, which encouraged E.U. leaders to speak with Mr. Lukashenko directly.

“It is very important that contact has been made between representatives of the E.U. and the leadership of Belarus,” the Kremlin’s spokesman, Dmitri S. Peskov, said Wednesday.

Poland, Latvia and Lithuania were all angered by Ms. Merkel’s call, which was not cleared with them, and their foreign ministers, gathered in Brussels for an E.U. meeting, were taken by surprise, according to the German newspaper Bild. 

It was unclear, but a subject of speculation, what leverage Ms. Merkel, the lame-duck German chancellor, may have tried to use with Mr. Putin or Mr. Lukashenko. Also on Tuesday, German authorities delayed their authorization of the Nord Stream 2 natural-gas pipeline between Russia and Germany, bypassing Ukraine and Poland, citing a legal technicality.

Moscow and Minsk are seen as trying to use the crisis to sow division in the E.U. and to portray the European border policies as inhumane and hypocritical. 

“Defenseless people are gassed and silenced with flash-noise grenades,” said Anatoly Glaz, a spokesman for the Belarusian Foreign Ministry. “There are victims. This is the objective reality of the actions of a country that continues to teach its neighbors proper democracy and respect for human rights. What will happen next, humanitarian shelling of disadvantaged women and children at the border?”

• 1 month later...