IGNORED

Fotografija - Razno

jms_uk

• 4 weeks later...
Pizdim od kradje koncepata. Kako ih nije blam da tako ocigledno iskopiraju nesto za sta je trebalo imati jaja i pustiti u prodaju pre godinu i jache?Ne kapiram.
Misliš na Q? Koliko ja znam, vodeći C&N dvojac nikada ni u čemu nije bio prvi. Propadoše i Exacta i Minolta i Contax, eto i Pentax :( , firme koje su izmislile, a potom unapredile SLR, a oni i dalje strpljivo čekaju, pa bubnu sa najoptimizovanijom/zaokruženijom ponudom. Smradovi.

Ceka se 5-6 odgovarajucih brojeva :lolol: :lotto: eos1dx3.th.jpg

The EOS-1D X combines speed with image quality, to create the next generation camera for professionals. Full frame 18 megapixel sensor with Dual “DIGIC 5+” processors sets the standard, and up to 12 frames per second shooting takes it beyond.

Features

• 18.1 MP full frame CMOS sensor
  • Up to 12fps plus 14fps High speed mode
  • 100-51200 ISO, up to H:204800
  • 61 point AF system
  • 100,000 pixel RGB AE metering
  • Full HD 1080p EOS movie
  • Dual “DIGIC 5+” processors
  • Clear View II 8.11 cm (3.2”) 1,040k LCD
  • Ethernet port

Performance redefined

18.1 MP full frame CMOS sensorA Canon 18.1 MP full frame CMOS sensor delivers stunning performance, producing exceptional low noise, high-resolution images even in the darkest conditions. The full frame sensor delivers optimum results from wide-angle lenses and gives you greater control over depth of field. Image resolution exceeds the quality demanded by leading photo agencies - making it ideal for extra large prints up to A2 size, even after cropping.Super high speed shootingCapture every second of the action with up to 12fps continuous shooting, increasing to an incredible 14fps in Super High speed shooting with continuous bursts of up to 120 large JPEG images (36 RAW).Huge ISO range An exceptionally wide ISO range of 100 to 51200 – expandable up to an incredible ISO 204800 – means shooting need never stop from the brightest conditions right through to near darkness.61 point AF systemA high-precision 61 point AF system, featuring 41 high sensitivity cross type sensors, delivers fast, accurate focussing of fast moving subjects – whatever the lighting conditions. The centre 5 AF points are dual cross type for added precision. Consistent, accurate metering A 100,000 pixel RGB AE metering system with a dedicated DIGIC 4 processor measures not only brightness but also colour to ensure highly accurate exposure for natural results even in complex lighting situations. Full HD EOS moviesShoot Full HD (1080p) video with a wide range of user selectable controls on a DSLR including exposure, frame rates, audio and compression control. An HDMI output allows High Definition playback of footage and images.Dual “DIGIC 5+” processorsCanon’s latest generation Dual “DIGIC 5+” processors deliver the fastest and most advanced image processing to date for best-in-class image quality. Working with 4 A/D converters to provide 14-bit image processing for smooth tonal gradations and natural looking colours as well as advanced Noise Reduction at higher ISO speeds. Large, anti-reflective LCDA high-resolution 1,040k-dot 3.2” Clear View II LCD screen, allows easy, accurate review of images and video. Superbly durable, an anti-reflective, hardened glass structure prevents reflections even in the brightest sunlight.Ethernet portA built in Ethernet port allows for fast, easy transfer of images directly to a PC or via a network to clients from live events.

Koja mu je projektovana cena?Odnosno, bolje da ne znam :mellow:

Features18.1 MP full frame CMOS sensorUp to 12fps plus 14fps High speed mode100-51200 ISO, up to H:204800...
:cry: Edited by CowBoy

Jedva čekam 2025 da kupim neki takav kad padne cena na 200-250 eurića, a svi pređu na hologramskoworpovske slike i potprograme za retuširanje prostora. Onda ću na buvljacima juriti kartice i baterije <_<

Sta je ovo, for krajst sejk?Cekaj, kako ovo cudo moze da pohvata planove? Malo je ... hm ... tesko za poverovati. Plasim se da je u pitanju neka softverska podvala ugradjena u malo bolji spy cam.

• 2 weeks later...

Canon is on the roll!Canon is developing a new-concept EOS-series digital SLR camera that will sport a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor and record 4K video at a frame rate of 24pcanon-concept-camera.jpg?1320390413Plus novi Cinema EOS sistemCanon has introduced a new Cinema EOS system made up of a new interchangeable-lens digital video camcorder, the EOS C300, and seven 4K EF cinema lenses canon-eos-c300.jpg?1320390074