IGNORED

Plovila

Indy

• 1 month later...

Moglo je i na istoriju, ali ipak stavljam ovde, našli su Musaši, brata blizanca Jamata, džinovskog bojnog broda, sa topovima od 18 inča. 

Explorers find 'most famous' Japanese WWII battleship off Romblon's Sibuyan Island
March 3, 2015 7:50pm

A Japanese battleship, one of the two biggest ever made, was found more than a kilometer under the Sibuyan Sea off Sibuyan Island in Romblon province.

Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen, who was part of a private exploration team to locate the Japanese battleship Musashi, tweeted that it was found Monday by his superyacht, the MY Octopus.

B_GvBGjU4AAuZXY.jpg

In another post, Allen said some 1023 men died when it sank after the Battle of Leyte in October 1944.

Allen said videos of the Musashi will soon be published

“We will have video soon of [the] catapult, valve area, first turret hole gun missing, and others,” he said.

According to a report by The Diplomat, the Yamato class of battleships, of which only two were completed, including the Musashi, is the biggest and most famous ever created.

The Musashi had nine 460mm guns, six 155mm guns, 12 127mm guns, 35 3x25mm and 25 1x25mm anti-aircraft guns, and four 13mm guns. The ship also had seven floatplanes.

Prior to Allen’s expedition which led to the discovery of the sunken battleship, it was included in a list of four “great wrecks” that remain a mystery. The Musashi was sunk by American air forces, and its location remained unknown until Monday. —Patricia Denise Chiu/JST, GMA News

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/446017/scitech/science/look-explorers-find-most-famous-japanese-wwii-battleship-off-romblon-s-sibuyan-island

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

evo rakete opet u rukavcu

raketa.jpg

Maltene sam ubedjen da dugo nije bila tu al verovatno je samo ja nisam video. Sanse nema da je mogla da uplovi u rukavac u skorije vreme sa ovim vodostajem. Pitanje da li kajak moze da prodje :)

• 2 months later...

Русија јуче незванично представила пројекат Статус-6, неке врсте беспилотне подморнице камиказе са нуклераном бојевом главом са невероватним дометом од 10 000 километара. Ако је ово тачно мења потпуно рачуницу на мору. Наводно случајно приказана али се прича да је порука Америма и њиховој морнарици. Колико је тачно, ко зна, већа је шанса да није.

Russia Reveals Secret Nuclear-Armed Drone Sub

Status-6-1.jpg

The document appears to state that the Oscar-class submarine will be capable of carrying four drones and the other will be equipped with either three or six.

Both submarines are relatively new and built in 2012 and 2014 respectively.

Information from the document also appears to say that the drone submarine will travel at a depth of 3,280 feet and at a speed of more than 56 knots.

The range is said to be 6,200 miles.

A schematic drawing shows the drone submarine to be nuclear powered with a “reactor module.” It will be controlled by command and control ships, support ships, a non-nuclear submarine “Sarov,” and a surface ship used for rescue.

Development plans call for a prototype to be built by 2019 and testing from 2019 to 2020.

Teško. Bespilotna podmornica na nuklearni pogon koja bi trebalo da se samouništi prilikom dolaska na cilj? Ili je u pitanju malo senzacionalizma a radi se o novoj verziji nuklearnog torpeda, kakvog poseduju od 1955. godine.   

Two Kremlin-controlled channels, NTV and Channel One, showed a military official looking at a confidential document containing drawings and details of a weapons system called Status-6, designed by Rubin, a nuclear submarine construction company based in St Petersburg.

The nuclear torpedoes, to be fired by submarines, would create “zones of extensive radioactive contamination making them unsuitable for military or economic activity for a long period”, says the document, which is clearly visible in the footage for several seconds.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/12/russian-tv-stations-broadcast-secret-nuclear-torpedo-plans

• 1 month later...

"Stakleni" disk koji brzo rotira i omogućuje čistu situaciju™.

Ne znam zašto sam to zapamtio kao vazdušni brisač, aj da je centrifugalni. :D

Ima ga na CNC glodalicama, brusilicama koje imaju kabinet i puno emulzije pa se unutra ne može ništa videti od prskanja i sl.

"Stakleni" disk koji brzo rotira i omogućuje čistu situaciju™.

Ne znam zašto sam to zapamtio kao vazdušni brisač, aj da je centrifugalni. :D

Ima ga na CNC glodalicama, brusilicama koje imaju kabinet i puno emulzije pa se unutra ne može ništa videti od prskanja i sl.

Svaka cast majstore, машине алатљикеtm sam smetnuo sa uma :D