• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• aram

• bad music for bad people

• maheem

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:(Umesto da se o ovome pise na 15 strana, pise se o onoj šabanki.R.I.P.
pa to reci onima koji su poceli da pisu o njoj. a ni ti nisi s raskida da napises koju, vidimRIP, bio faca
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(CBS) CBS News has confirmed that Peter Steele, front man for Type O Negative, has died. In an email, Mike Renault, the band's manager said, "Peter passed away last night. As of now it appears to have been heart failure. That's all the details we have right now." Type O Negative's Web site left a message to their fans this morning around 5:15 AM. It read, "The forums have been re-opened. Please play nice and expect statements from the band and family later today. Thank you for your understanding and support." Upset fans have been writing on Type O Negative's MySpace page mourning the death of the singer. Some posts said, "RIP Peter, you will be missed" and "I just heard the news and I can't even function." Steele, whose real name is Petrus T. Ratajczyk and hailed from Brooklyn, N.Y., was known as a bassist, singer, and as the band's website said, a "control freak." The 6'7'' composer of gothic metal was also known for his dark humor and low heavy voice. Before joining Type O Negative, he was in the metal group Fallout and the band Carnivore.