IGNORED

R.I.P.

Parsons

15 hours ago, Zabalujev said:

Evo sada i Ko to tamo peva. Inače prvo gledanje gde primećujem onu famoznu babu pozadi. Usro sam se od straha.

Baba je glavom i bradom licno smrt i propas™

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, precog said:

umro terry jones 

:ohmy:

!

pre nekoliko godina, kada su se skupili ponovo, se jos dobro drzao i na sceni, ali sad vidim sta je Pejlin pricao pre 3 godine, demencija.

Michael Palin has revealed his Monty Python co-star Terry Jones is “not doing terribly well” in his fight against dementia, adding that “it’s just a matter of time”.

Jones was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in 2016 and Palin, who regularly visits his friend, said his condition has worsened in recent months.

When asked by Zoe Ball how Jones was getting on, he told the Radio 2 presenter: “Well, not terribly well – the kind of dementia he has is not something that can be cured particularly. It’s just a matter of time.

“I go and see him, but he can’t speak much, which is a terrible thing.”

Palin added: “I mean, for someone who was so witty and verbal and articulate and argued and debated, to be deprived of speech is a hard thing.”