IGNORED

Kablovska TV

melankolic

pa nisam. Sau Tempton je tu nebitan. neće njih spakovati na avion i preseliti u Abu dabije i Šangaje, nego će to da urade sa ovima iz većih klubova. Arsenal, Mančester, PSG i tako te.
Sau Tempton i 100 šolakovih miliona je samo pokazatelj koji je to nivo biznisa. 
Kao i do sada biće uvek suprotno. Samo nastavi.

... Shiit has hit the fan

1 hour ago, renne said:

Pa potpisan sporazum od 1.1. 2022 na deset godina

Oli će bit' vraćanja na ovim kanalima preko Irisa?

5 hours ago, omiljeni said:

lako brt
a omunjeni kad je govorio da je to sprdnja od biznisa i da ce ih ako se ne opamete, sve za male pare pokupovati arapi i kinezi i napraviti tamo u aziji super ligu onda je bilo 'ćuti umukni omuljeni glup si ka stup nemaš pojma treba te cancelovati'

propala ova premier liga kad joe harris i davis bertans mogu da se udruze i kupe klub

43 minutes ago, renne said:

Ništa, tu je gde je i bio

Ja ne mogu da ga pronađem ni na aplikaciji za TV, a ni na telefonu. Koji je broj kanala?

Još malo o kupovini...

Southampton’s near two-year search for new ownership has finally ended after Sport Republic purchased Gao Jisheng’s majority shareholding in the club.

Talks between the club and Sport Republic intensified throughout December and a deal was agreed late last month.

However, it wasn’t confirmed until this afternoon, with Southampton releasing a statement to announce the takeover had gone through.

So who has led the takeover? What’s the long-term goal? What does it mean for their recruitment? The Athletic answers the key questions on one of the most significant days in the club’s history…

Who are the new owners?
Sport Republic Ltd is an investment firm in the sports and entertainment industry, which was incorporated on Companies House on December 9, 2021.

The London-based company is owned by Rasmus Ankersen, Brentford’s former co-director of football, and Henrik Kraft, who has spent the last 20 years investing in technology, telecoms and media.

Sport Republic is backed by Dragan Solak, a Serbian businessman who built his fortune through United Group in Serbia after becoming a key provider of broadband, mobile and pay TV across eight countries.

Its website states that it has more than 13,500 employees and is the “leading telecoms and media provider in south-east Europe”, with an annual revenue of €1.8 billion.

United Group were in the news last year after they lost their rights to broadcast the Premier League having been outbid by Telekom Srbija, a state-backed telecommunications company.

It is understood, however, that United Group has nothing to do with the takeover of Southampton and that it is a private investment into Sport Republic on Solak’s behalf.

It is also The Athletic’s understanding that it is a cash purchase rather than one that is reliant on borrowing from a bank.

What are their long-term goals for Southampton and the multi-club model?
It is clear that Southampton will be the focal point of their multi-club strategy.

Over the next few years, Sport Republic will look to acquire more football teams in order to build a stable of them. The Red Bull model, which includes RB Leipzig, Red Bull Salzburg, New York Red Bulls and Red Bull Brasil and involves an integrated scouting and coaching network, is a good example to look at.

“My partners and I have experience in long-term investments in the sports and entertainment industry and Sport Republic has been founded to combine this expertise and deliver something unique to the market,” Solak said in the club’s takeover statement.

“Southampton has so many of the qualities we have been looking for in a major sports organisation. It has a great management team, excellent talent development, talented teams playing attractive football and a dedicated fan base. Southampton will be a cornerstone of the organisation we plan to build.”

The statement also references how they were attracted to the way Southampton has been run by Semmens, which indicates it will continue in that vein — but with the addition of the tweaks they will want to make.

... Shiit has hit the fan

propala ova premier liga kad joe harris i davis bertans mogu da se udruze i kupe klub
"najgledanija je televizija kad igraju kristal palas, qpr, sautempton i stoke. narodu se zgadio real i psg, sad oce da gleda male klubove i tu neku borbu za opstanak i plasman u intertoto"

lol

btw taj kinez brat Gao 2017. godine kupio klub za 210 miliona i sad ga proda Solaku za 100 miliona.
i gde nestade 100 miliona? da ih je bacio u peć barem bi se ugrejao

2 minutes ago, omiljeni said:

kupio klub za 210 miliona i sad ga proda Solaku za 100 miliona.
i gde nestade 100 miliona?

A gde tebi nestade 10 miliona :lol:

• Haha 5