• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

To be modern is to find ourselves in an environment that promises us adventure, power, joy, growth, transformation of ourselves and the world- and at the same time that threatens to destroy everything we have, everything we know, everything we are. Marshall Berman, All That Is Solid Melts Into Air

931129mediumay3.jpgIts getting faster, moving faster now, its getting out of hand..
jebote ovako me je relativistickim brzinama vozao po pragu taxista koji nikad nije nista rekao. intoksiniranog. i pustio mi ramstajn pa onako, prilicno glasno. jebote jebote jebote. katastrofa.

Jole&Jasmin StavrosKOCKA šEĆERAMožda se, istroši blato s mojih cipelaI noge zapale na cestamaAli se ne smiri do zadnjegaMožda se, isperu laži skupa s plahtamaUjutro budem bolji čovjek jaNe sjetim se od jučer onogaDodaj mi dodaj kocku šećera...Došla je i noć je po njoj ime dobilaNa meni poljupce je gasilaMolio sam je da ne pretjeraDošla je, zvijezde iz očiju je prosulaA tebe nije ni spomenulaA tebe nije ni spomenulaDodaj mi, dodaj kocku šećeraCrna kava mene pijeMjesecima gorka mi jeJutrima, jutrimaTeško mi jeCrna kava gorka mi jeOna svoju s tobom pijeJutrima, jutrimaSanjam da je skuhala slatku, kako volim jaDuša se, ko malo dijete njoj veselilaKako si mogao sa njom, kad znašUvijek smo bili, kao brata dvaRekla je, samo se jednom živi, ne bih jaNe bi propustila te, nizaštaPometi riječi sa svojih usanaDodaj mi, dodaj kocku šećera...

Edited by dare...

The lord is my shepard and I shall not wantThe lord is my shepard and I shall not want...And her breasts rise and fallRise and fall her breastRise and fall her breastRise and fall her breastRise and fall her breastRise and fall her breastRise and fall her breast...blogmarympainting.jpg

Edited by Maistor

....Da, djakon je umetnik, svakom svojom pomislju, svakim svojim instinktivnim pokretom. Zna i on kakva je lepota u tom da se zadrzi i usami jedan mali, nedovrseni osecaj. Ne pustiti da povodom njega skliznemo u situ jednu slast, u kojoj se grca od uzivanja, ali koja ne dira najfinije zivce i najtanje niti duse covecije. Ne tako. Nego jednu rec, jedan pogled, jedno strasljivo osecanje treba umeti ugrejati vatrom cele ljubavi, bojama cele maste..."Djakon Bogorodicine crkve", Isidora Sekulic

Not dark yetShadows are falling and I've been here all dayIt's too hot to sleep time is running awayFeel like my soul has turned into steelI've still got the scars that sun didn't healThere's not even room enough to be anywhereIt's not dark yet, but it's getting thereWell my sense of humanity has gone down the drainBehind every beatiful thing there's been some kind of painShe wrote me a letter and she wrote it so kindI just don't see why I should even careIt's not dark yet, but it's getting thereWell, I've been to London and I've been to gay PareeI've followed the river and I got to the seaI've been down on the bottom of a world full of liesI ain't looking for nothing in anyone's eyesSometimes my burden seems more than I can bearIt's not dark yet, but it's getting thereI was born here and I'll die here against my willI know it looks like I'm moving, but I'm standing stillEvery nerve in my body is so vacant and numbI can't even remember what it was I came here to get away fromDon't even hear a murmur of a prayerIt's not dark yet, but it's getting thereby Bob Dylan

Edited by batticuore

..life is not breath, but action, the use of our senses, our mind, our faculties, every part of ourselves which makes us conscious of our being. Life consists less in length of days than in the keen sense of living.A man maybe buried at a hundred and may never have lived at all. He would have fared better had he died young.

..life is not breath, but action, the use of our senses, our mind, our faculties, every part of ourselves which makes us conscious of our being. Life consists less in length of days than in the keen sense of living.A man maybe buried at a hundred and may never have lived at all. He would have fared better had he died young.
naravno. čije/odakle je ovo?