• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk[deGrasse Tyson]We are all connected;To each other, biologicallyTo the earth, chemicallyTo the rest of the universe atomically[Feynman]I think nature's imaginationIs so much greater than man'sShe's never going to let us relax[sagan]We live in an in-between universeWhere things change all rightBut according to patterns, rules,Or as we call them, laws of nature[Nye]I'm this guy standing on a planetReally I'm just a speckCompared with a star, the planet is just another speckTo think about all of thisTo think about the vast emptiness of spaceThere's billions and billions of starsBillions and billions of specks[sagan]The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into itBut the way those atoms are put togetherThe cosmos is also within usWe're made of star stuffWe are a way for the cosmos to know itselfAcross the sea of spaceThe stars are other sunsWe have traveled this way beforeAnd there is much to be learned[deGrasse Tyson]We are all connected;To each other, biologicallyTo the earth, chemicallyTo the rest of the universe atomically[sagan]I find it elevating and exhilaratingTo discover that we live in a universeWhich permits the evolution of molecular machinesAs intricate and subtle as we[deGrasse Tyson]I know that the molecules in my body are traceableTo phenomena in the cosmosThat makes me want to grab people in the streetAnd say, have you heard this??(Richard Feynman on hand drums and chanting)[Feynman]There's this tremendous messOf waves all over in spaceWhich is the light bouncing around the roomAnd going from one thing to the otherAnd it's all really thereBut you gotta stop and think about itAbout the complexity to really get the pleasureAnd it's all really thereThe inconceivable nature of nature Edited by historian
  • 2 weeks later...