• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

She said it was just a figment of speechAnd I said "You mean figure?" And she said "No, figment"Because she could never imagine it happening. But it didWhen we first met I played the Shy boyWhen she spoke to me for the first time my nose began to bleedShe guessed the restThe next day we went on a bus ride to the ferryAnd when nobody came to collect our faresWell I knew then this was something specialI couldn't stop thinking about herAnd every time I switched on the radioThere was somebody else singing a song about the two of us It was just like being on a fast ride at the fun fairThe sort you want to get off because its scaryAnd then as soon as you're off you want get straight back on againBut all love is strangeAnd you have to learn to take the crunchy with the smooth I suppose

Edited by sailorman

Charles Bronson, jedan od najgotivinijih glumaca ikada, s obzirom kakvo je detinjstvo i odrastanje imao, svaka mu cast dokle je sve kasnije dogurao u zivotu i kakva je kultna licnost postao...Charles_Bronson.jpgHe was one of 15 children born to a Lithuanian immigrant father of Lipka Tatar ancestry and a Lithuanian mother. Bronson was the first member of his family to graduate from high school. As a young child, Bronson did not initially know how to speak English and only learned it in his teens. Bronson's father died when he was 10, and he went to work in the coal mines. Initially, Bronson worked in the office of a coal mine, later in the mine itself. He worked there until he entered military service during World War II. He earned $1 per ton of coal mined. His family was so poor that, at one time, he reportedly had to wear his sister's dress to school because he had nothing else to wear. In 1943, Bronson enlisted in the United States Army Air Forces and served as an aerial gunner in the 760th Flexible Gunnery Training Squadron, and in 1945 as a B-29 Superfortress crewman with the 39th Bombardment Group based on Guam. He was awarded a Purple Heart for wounds received during his service.

Edited by Crème de la Crème
Charles Bronson, jedan od najgotivinijih glumaca ikada, s obzirom kakvo je detinjstvo i odrastanje imao, svaka mu cast dokle je sve kasnije dogurao u zivotu i kakva je kultna licnost postao...Charles_Bronson.jpgHe was one of 15 children born to a Lithuanian immigrant father of Lipka Tatar ancestry and a Lithuanian mother. Bronson was the first member of his family to graduate from high school. As a young child, Bronson did not initially know how to speak English and only learned it in his teens. Bronson's father died when he was 10, and he went to work in the coal mines. Initially, Bronson worked in the office of a coal mine, later in the mine itself. He worked there until he entered military service during World War II. He earned $1 per ton of coal mined. His family was so poor that, at one time, he reportedly had to wear his sister's dress to school because he had nothing else to wear. In 1943, Bronson enlisted in the United States Army Air Forces and served as an aerial gunner in the 760th Flexible Gunnery Training Squadron, and in 1945 as a B-29 Superfortress crewman with the 39th Bombardment Group based on Guam. He was awarded a Purple Heart for wounds received during his service.
Thanks for sharing :wub: