• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

“It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive. It doesn’t interest me what planets are squaring your moon. I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow, if you have been opened by life’s betrayals or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain. I want to know if you can sit with pain, mine or your own, without moving to hide it or fade it, or fix it.”

"In its simplest form, computation is a system thatprocesses information through a discrete sequence of steps bytaking the results of its preceding stage and transforming it tothe next stage in accordance with a recursive function.‘The goal is to engineer a new species from scratch.’As we now approach what Ray Kurzweil refers to asthe Singularity,10 the myth of matter, which underlies mosttheoretical and practical discussions of architecture, is aboutto be displaced by the myth of information. Contrary to MiesVan de Rohe’s oft-quoted remark that architecture is the art ofputting two bricks together, the emerging conception is thatarchitecture is the art of putting two bits together, at leastbits that are programmed to self-replicate, self-organise andself-synthesise into ever new constellations of emergentrelations and ensembles.Leibniz’s Monadology is arguably the earliest endeavor topropose what is now known as an open-source architecturebased on the principles of philosophical genetics: the principleof generative condensation, the principle of combinatorialexpansion, and the principle of the conservation ofinformation."

“Leave everything. Leave your wife. Leave your mistress. Leave your hopes and fears. Leave your children in the woods. Leave the substance for the shadow. Leave your easy life, leave what you are given for the future. Set off on the roads. Never mind the impossible.”— Andre Breton

U Turn, ne mogu da nadjem scenu na YouTube-u

Things ain't always what they seem.Ask yourself: ls it worth it?Because one day Earthmaker will come down, look right in your heart.You better know what you're doing.Are you a human being or just some hungry ghost?
Edited by CowBoy
Porfirio_rub.jpgPorfirio Rubirosa Ariza (January 22, 1909 - July 5, 1965) was a Dominican diplomat and adherent of Rafael Trujillo. He made his mark as an international playboy, for his jet setting lifestyle, and his legendary prowess with women. Among his spouses were two of the richest women in the world.Sammy Davis Jr., wrecked and staggering after a night on the town with Rubi, ran into his host the next day at lunch. Rubirosa, none the worse for wear, was leaning against the bar, elegantly turned out and casually sipping a Ramos gin fizz. Davis asked him how he did it. “Your profession is being an entertainer,” Rubirosa said. “Mine is being a playboy.”LAST OF THE FAMOUS INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOYS