IGNORED

F1 2022-

Ivo Petović

https://www.gazzetta.it/motori/ferrari/25-07-2024/ferrari-vasseur-lancia-serra-il-mago-newey-verso-l-aston-martin.shtml

The team principal of the Cavallino has been trying for months to make an assault on Adrian Newey, following the announcement of the divorce between the brilliant English engineer and Red Bull. The court has been tight, with meetings, discussions and even drafts of the contract exchanged between the parties, but in the end the paths of the magician and the Red Bull have parted. Newey is reportedly very close to signing with Aston Martin, where Stroll is willing to give him golden bridges, putting on the table an ambitious project and an offer of one hundred million dollars for four years. Working at the new Silverstone site would allow the 65-year-old technical supervisor to stay in his beloved Britain until the end of his F1 career.

Ova dva strucnjaka sa SK-a su neslusljivi. Kolicina gluposti po krugu je nepodnosljiva. 

• +1 2

Odličan George, i strategy call i vožnja u poslednjih par krugova. Piastri danas bolji od Norrisa.

• +1 1

Lepa trka :)

Dobar i Čeko danas.

Krenuo kao 2. i uspešno uzeo poene završivši 8.

• Haha 1

Lord George :hail:

Muda za taktiku koje Ferari nije imao sa Sainzom. Luis vozio bez greške (osim poslednja 2 kruga) i osta praznih ruku (u principu). 

Ljudi, da biste imali taktiketm morate sa imate i auto za to. Pustite to kako Prdjan i Savle zamisljaju strategiju, taktiku i potrosnju guma iz kabinetm.

• +1 1

Ne vidim šta bi izgubili da su razdvojili taktike u Ferariju. Ali saznaćemo nikad, ovako se do jaja završilo ;)