IGNORED

Branislav Lečić - silovanja

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

ajmo sad ovako. shta znachi proshao poligraf? da su oni dobili (relativno) nedvosmislene informacije koje su zeleli da dobiju? u smislu da kad je rekao da upalila se crvena lampica, kad je rekao ne upalila se plava, shagod, i njima je to govorilo neshto o istinama i lazima?

evo kako izgleda unistena reputacija branislava lecica i atmosfera linca nad nekim cija krivica nije dokazana :puke:

edit: okaceno vec 

image.png.7e796bfac12d6436807f79771167dee8.png

Edited by Aleksija
  • +1 9

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/24/movies/danijela-stajnfeld-hold-me-right.html

"At the time, she said in an interview, she had already approached Lecic, who she viewed as an influential political figure, for a reference letter to apply for an American work visa. She said she was looking for opportunities in the United States, but never intended to abandon her Serbian career.

She said Lecic first insisted they walk in a park nearby. Then, she said, on what she assumed was a lift home, he drove in the wrong direction, frightening her, and telling her he was taking her to see a beautiful view of Belgrade.

When they arrived at a house on a hill in the city’s outskirts, she said Lecic undressed her and sexually assaulted her, despite the fact that she was crying and repeatedly said no.

“In that moment, I was so tortured,” she continued. “He was asking me to do stuff for him. I wanted to do anything for this torture to stop. I couldn’t move my arms, my mouth, I couldn’t stop crying,” she said.

----------

Mislim, nisam žensko, ali, što bi reko B. L., žena u meni će se potruditi koliko god može da mi kćerka prijavi svaki vid seksualnog nasilja prema njoj, možda sam u tome već uspeo, možda ću uspeti do puberteta.

A možda i ne uspem, ko zna.

• Redoran changed the title to Branislav Lečić - silovanja
  • Redoran locked, unlocked and pinned this topic