• Ne znam
  2. 2. Koju vakcinu biste napre uzeli?

• Pfizer and BioNTech
    • Moderna
    • Sputnik V
    • AstraZeneca
    • Sinopharm China
    • Svejedno mi je

Danas Ameri stizu Britone po broju doza po glavu stanovnika.

Narednih 4 nedjelja ima da im padnu covid brojevi drasticno. Ocekujem ispod 20k dnevno za mjesec dana.

UK otvara restorane danas. Da vidimo mogu li skociti brojke. To bi bila bas losa vijest. Vec par nedjelja su na oko 3k dnevno.

Apropo delotvornosti vakcinacije : moj kolega i prijatelj mojih godina , 60 +  leži u areni . Sticajem okolnosti njegova porodica od unučadi do njegove keve , svi su u stalnom kontaktu , život u istoj kući. Ful zaraživanje , samo deca nisu testirana , skroz mala.  Dvoje vakcinisano sa obe doze, najstarija , preko 80 i mlada snaha prošli jedva osetivši simptome, dvoje tridesetogodišnjaka srednje, nevakcinisanih a on i žena mu nagrabusili, nisu stigli da se vakcinišu. Čovek je inače zdrav i sportski tip,2 nedlje se lečio kod kuće i kad  se činilo da sve ide ka oporavku , paf, pogoršanje  svih parametara koje ga je dovelo u bolnicu, sad već tipična slika za ne znam koliko slučajeva koje znam. 

• +1 1

Mislim da sad već može da se uspostavi "uzorak" da ljudi koji su primili vakcinu prođu "lakše".
Mislim ako treba nekom da se dokazuje.
PAMETNOME DOSTA!

.... Shiit has hit the fan!

• +1 1
  • Wub 1
16 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Bukvalno ćemo mi "daj šta daš" nesrećnici ispasti najluđi. 

cuo sam da ide nagradna igra za vakcinisane kinezom, glavna nagrada vikend u smederevu i obilazak fabrike. 

• Haha 1

Ne znam da li je bilo, zvuči ozbiljno:

NYT: US Calls for Immediate Pause of J&J Vaccine Due to Clotting Concerns

ASHINGTON — Federal health agencies on Tuesday will call for an immediate pause in use of Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose coronavirus vaccine after six recipients in the United States developed a rare disorder involving blood clots within about two weeks of vaccination, officials briefed on the decision said.

All six recipients were women between the ages of 18 and 48. One woman died and a second woman in Nebraska has been hospitalized in critical condition, the officials said.

Nearly seven million people in the United States have received Johnson & Johnson shots so far, and roughly nine million more doses have been shipped out to the states, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

While the move is framed as a recommendation to health practitioners in the states, the federal government is expected to pause administration of the vaccine at all federally run vaccination sites. Federal officials expect that state health officials will take that as a strong signal to do the same.
Scientists with the Food and Drug Administration and C.D.C. will jointly examine possible links between the vaccine and the disorder and determine whether the F.D.A. should continue to authorize use of the vaccine for all adults or limit the authorization. An emergency meeting of the C.D.C.’s outside advisory committee has been scheduled for Wednesday, officials said.

An F.D.A. spokeswoman declined to comment.

The move could substantially complicate the nation’s vaccination efforts at a time when many states are confronting a surge in new cases and seeking to address vaccine hesitancy. Regulators in Europe and elsewhere are concerned about a similar issue with another coronavirus vaccine, developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University researchers. That concern has driven up some resistance to all vaccines, even though the AstraZeneca version has not been approved for use in the United States.

Both AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson use the same platform for their vaccine, a virus known as an adenovirus. On Tuesday, the Australian government announced it would not purchase Johnson & Johnson vaccines. They cited the fact that Johnson & Johnson, like AstraZeneca, used an adenovirus as the basis of its vaccine. But there is no obvious reason adenovirus-based vaccines in particular would cause rare blood clots associated with low platelet levels.

AstraZeneca has not yet applied for an emergency use authorization in the United States.

In addition to Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine, the F.D.A. has authorized the vaccines developed by Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech. Those two vaccines use a different technology to produce immunity.

mw6wjAv.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/us/politics/johnson-johnson-vaccine-blood-clots-fda-cdc.html

Edited by Jeremija
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Pa u toj ne mogu da učestvujem, šta kažu za zečeve? 

neam pojma, vini pu mi rekao samo za njihovu vakcinu. revakcinisi se kineskom, a vini pu ce da te ubaci u zdrebanje - win/win!

32 minutes ago, Jeremija said:

Ne znam da li je bilo, zvuči ozbiljno:

NYT: US Calls for Immediate Pause of J&J Vaccine Due to Clotting Concerns

mw6wjAv.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/us/politics/johnson-johnson-vaccine-blood-clots-fda-cdc.html

abundance of caution, moraju da reaguju i da ispitaju, pa ce da daju preporuke. moje misljenje (laicko i nestrucno) je da ce da nastave, posto su nuspojave veoma retke.

• +1 1
11 minutes ago, precog said:

abundance of caution, moraju da reaguju i da ispitaju, pa ce da daju preporuke. moje misljenje (laicko i nestrucno) je da ce da nastave, posto su nuspojave veoma retke.

Jedna u milion (manje od jedna zapravo) od 6 prijavljenih 1 umrla (jedan smrtni slucaj u 9 miliona)...

Vise mrtvih ce biti od vesti no od vakcine (ne govorim o nesrecnoj zeni, nemoguce uporediti, govorim o suvoj statistici)

Edited by Caligula
  • +1 2