IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

Uvode polako onaj genijalni Green Deal, cak je i ona karikatura Buttigieg nedavno najavila da ce da oprezuju vozace  automobila za svaku predjenu milju :thumbsup:

Afghanistan: Biden administration planning to relocate some Afghans who worked for US to Virginia Army post (msn.com)

This will be the first group of SIV applicants to be relocated from Afghanistan, as part of the Biden administration's effort to relocate thousands of Afghan interpreters and translators who worked for the United States throughout its nearly two-decade military campaign in the country.

The Biden administration is calling this effort "Operation Allies Refuge," an indirect reference to the fact that these interpreters and translators fear their safety and that of their families as the US completes its military withdrawal from Afghanistan and the pace of Taliban gains accelerates and violence continues.

It is unclear exactly how many Afghans will be flow into Fort Lee, but these Afghans are far along in the extensive vetting process required in order to get visa approval, sources said

• 3 weeks later...

Evo sta se desi kada normalan predsednik dodje na vlast:

WASHINGTON (AP) — With a robust vote after weeks of fits and starts, the Senate approved a $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure plan on Tuesday, a rare coalition of Democrats and Republicans joining to overcome skeptics and deliver a cornerstone of President Joe Biden’s agenda.

The 69-30 tally provides momentum for this first phase of Biden’s “Build Back Better” priorities, now headed to the House. A sizable number of lawmakers showed they were willing to set aside partisan pressures, eager to send billions to their states for rebuilding roads, broadband internet, water pipes and the public works systems that underpin much of American life.

While liberal lawmakers said the package doesn’t go far enough as a down-payment on Biden’s priorities and conservatives said it is too costly and should be more fully paid for, the coalition of centrist senators was able to hold. Even a barrage of broadsides from former President Donald Trump could not bring the bill down.

“This infrastructure bill is not the perfect bill,” said Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, one of the negotiators. She said the senators kept at it, believing, “It’s better to get some of what our constituents want rather than none of it.”

The measure proposes nearly $550 billion in new spending over five years in addition to current federal authorizations for public works that will reach virtually every corner of the country — a potentially historic expenditure Biden has put on par with the building of the transcontinental railroad or interstate highway system.

On 10.8.2021. at 18:22, ObiW said:

Evo sta se desi kada normalan predsednik dodje na vlast:

WASHINGTON (AP) — With a robust vote after weeks of fits and starts, the Senate approved a $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure plan on Tuesday, a rare coalition of Democrats and Republicans joining to overcome skeptics and deliver a cornerstone of President Joe Biden’s agenda.

The 69-30 tally provides momentum for this first phase of Biden’s “Build Back Better” priorities, now headed to the House. A sizable number of lawmakers showed they were willing to set aside partisan pressures, eager to send billions to their states for rebuilding roads, broadband internet, water pipes and the public works systems that underpin much of American life.

While liberal lawmakers said the package doesn’t go far enough as a down-payment on Biden’s priorities and conservatives said it is too costly and should be more fully paid for, the coalition of centrist senators was able to hold. Even a barrage of broadsides from former President Donald Trump could not bring the bill down.

“This infrastructure bill is not the perfect bill,” said Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, one of the negotiators. She said the senators kept at it, believing, “It’s better to get some of what our constituents want rather than none of it.”

The measure proposes nearly $550 billion in new spending over five years in addition to current federal authorizations for public works that will reach virtually every corner of the country — a potentially historic expenditure Biden has put on par with the building of the transcontinental railroad or interstate highway system.

a i ovo :lol:

Ma da. Prvo “a kad ćete već jednom napolje iz Avganistana, obećali ste još onomad”, pa onda “pa što ste se povlačili vidi kakav haos ste ostavili”. :D

Naravno, niko se ne seća da je Tramp hteo da povuče trupe krajem prošle godine, sve je ovo Bajdenova originalna ideja.:fantom:

On 13.8.2021. at 22:50, ObiW said:

Ma da. Prvo “a kad ćete već jednom napolje iz Avganistana, obećali ste još onomad”, pa onda “pa što ste se povlačili vidi kakav haos ste ostavili”. :D

Naravno, niko se ne seća da je Tramp hteo da povuče trupe krajem prošle godine, sve je ovo Bajdenova originalna ideja.:fantom:

Hvataš se za slamčice, nije problem u povlačenju već u načinu na je to povlačenje obavljeno. I na koji način je Tramp zaslužan za ovo što gledamo tamo, mislim kakva je njegova uloga u tome kako su se SAD povukle iz Avganistana?

• +1 1
2 minutes ago, copkillah said:

Hvataš se za slamčice, nije problem u povlačenju već u načinu na je to povlačenje obavljeno. I na koji način je Tramp zaslužan za ovo što gledamo tamo, mislim kakva je njegova uloga u tome kako su se SAD povukle iz Avganistana?

Njegova uloga je u tome što je objavio da smanjuje trupe na 2500 i da i njih povlači do 1.5. Bajden je imao dve opcije: da poveća broj vojnika i objavi da se ne povlači dok se ne ispune odredjeni uslovi, a onda bi krenulo “e eto vam ga Bajden, jesmo lepo rekli da je on pion Pentagona i neokona” - ili da ispoštuje dogovor koji mu je Tramp ostavio u nasledje. Talibanu svejedno, oni svakako nisu vitalno ugroženi osim ako je u Avganistanu 200 hiljada Amerikanaca, što se svakako ne bi dogodilo.

Nikakvo uredno povlačenje iz Avganistana nije moguce bez obezglavljenog Talibana duboko u planinama; čim su oni dovoljno jaki da sa njima pregovaraš, i usput im kažeš kad ćeš da odeš, piši propalo.

Pa ne znam, al ajde da se prisjetimo što je agitprop krilo partije G Dubya Busha (nekadašnjeg GOP heroja kojeg se već godinama briše iz kolektivnog sjećanja Fox News partije), Dicka Cheneya, Rumsfelda, Trumpa, McMastera i MadDoga Mattisa sralo prije samo nekoliko mjeseci

• +1 3
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic