IGNORED

Biden / Trump - Americki izbori 2020

vememah

4 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Megafon u šake, jedino to ostaje. :sad:

Jedno je sigurno, sve ovo će biti krupnim slovima zabeleženo u budućoj američkoj istoriji.

Vadi ih sto je mator i sto definitivno nije materijaltm, ali Amerika ozbiljno rizikuje pojavu, radjanje jednog vaninstitucionalnog i - kako stvari stoje - potencijalno poprilicno masovnog Pokretatm.

A bojim se da ce Vodja lako da se nadje...

• +1 1
Usmeno upozorenje @rezwalker ▪ pravilo 8

Nekakve nejasne reference, pa saljivi flejm - uklonjeno.

Ponavljanje sličnog biće formalno sankcionisano.

Napomena (izvod iz pravila): "Komunikacija forumaša sa moderatorima treba da se odvija na jednom podforumu Zid Plača..." – tema Imam pitanje za mod tim (ako je zaključana, i samo onda, privatna por.)

Molba @ostalima ▪ pravilo 8
Nemojte odgovarati na takve postove ovde, kvotujte negde dole pa odgovorite ako bas morate.
Napomena (izvod iz pravila): "Komunikacija forumaša sa moderatorima treba da se odvija na jednom podforumu Zid Plača..." – tema Imam pitanje za mod tim (ako je zaključana, i samo onda, privatna por.)
Edited by Krošek

"It's time to get violent": Far-right extremists are promising more violence after Capitol siege

"If we have to get violent, then it's time to get violent," a Trump supporter tells The Dispatch

By ALEX HENDERSON

JANUARY 8, 2021 11:01PM (UTC)

When both branches of Congress met during a joint session on Wednesday to certify President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory, many journalists, law enforcement officials and national security experts feared that violence would occur in the streets of Washington, D.C. But it came as a major shock when a violent mob of pro-Trump extremists stormed the U.S. Capitol, a disturbing series of events recounted by reporters Andrew Egger and Audrey Fahlberg in an article published by The Dispatch the following day.

On January 6, President Donald Trump and his allies — including Donald Trump, Jr., Eric Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle (Trump, Jr.'s girlfriend and the ex-wife of California Gov. Gavin Newsom) and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani — spoke at a demonstration on the National Mall. They called their event the "Save America March," and Trump, Sr. continued to promote his debunked claims that widespread voter fraud occurred during the 2020 presidential election. Extremists who showed up in support of Trump included the Proud Boys, militia members, neo-Confederates and supporters of the conspiracy cult QAnon.

Jebes ga, to da ce sada on da pravi svoj tnjiter mi se nimalo ne svidja. Onda ce njegoi idioti visiti samo tamo i nista od realnosti nece ni greskom da vide.

• +1 1
  • Redoran locked and unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic