IGNORED

Premier League 2020-21

ArleKino

Puno matoraca je dobilo produzenje ugovora na 1 godinu sirom Evrope, kontam da je timovima lakse da njih zadrze za rotaciju i sacekaju kraj pandemije, nego da sad kesiraju mladje zamene novcem kojeg bas i nemaju.

• +1 1

Nego, moram da pohvalim Levyja. Čovjek je skontao da samo čudo može pomoći 1 Spursima da nešto osvoje pa je okupio 2/3 Svetog Trojstva (Son i Espirito Santo). Neki španski vezista Padre bi im legao k'o kec na deset. I Nick Pope na gol, naravno.

• +1 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, ArleKino said:

Nego, moram da pohvalim Levyja. Čovjek je skontao da samo čudo može pomoći 1 Spursima da nešto osvoje pa je okupio 2/3 Svetog Trojstva (Son i Espirito Santo). Neki španski vezista Padre bi im legao k'o kec na deset. I Nick Pope na gol, naravno.

samo fali Jesus

Iz teksta o Sanču na Athleticu, okačiću posle ceo

That fierce ambition came at a cost to Watford, who were powerless when Sancho signalled his desire to leave them for Manchester City. Joe Shields, who had joined City as a scout to identity the best young talent in the London area, implored the club to sign the winger as soon as he turned 15.

It was claimed four years later that City broke the rules when Sancho joined them in March 2015. As part of their “Footy Leaks” expose, Der Spiegel alleged that a payment of £200,000 made to agent Emeka Obasi, for scouting services in Central and South America, was in fact related to his involvement in the Sancho deal. City denied this and the Football Association, after an investigation in 2019, found no evidence of wrongdoing.

4 minutes ago, 189- said:

ovo je za guendozija a ne salibu, ne?

Pa to je komentar mnogih, ali kod nas je sve moguće trenutno

U sutrašnjim novinama piše da Real navodno traži van de Beeka na pozajmicu ako želimo da nam prodaju Varane-a. Zvuči besmisleno, ne mogu da verujem da ga nisu posmatrali tokom zadnje sezone...

But Real are also keen on taking Van de Beek, 24, to the Bernabeu on a year-long loan, with a commitment to buy 12 months down the line.

And United believe that gives them a key bargaining tool in their pursuit of Varane, who tops their list of centre-back targets.

Varane, 28, has one more season left on his deal and can sign a pre-contract agreement in January.

As much as the Spanish giants would love to keep him, they also do not  want to lose him on a free — especially as they are in such a cash-strapped state at the moment. 

So United are more likely to play ball over Van de Beek, if it gives them a little wriggle room in signing Varane, who is also on Paris Saint-Germain’s radar.

Ironically the Red Devils pipped Real to sign the Dutch midfielder in a £35m move from Ajax last  summer.

Madrid had got as far as agreeing personal terms but were forced to pull the plug when they failed to move on some of their current midfielders.

But they have stayed in touch with Van de Beek’s advisers after his move to Old Trafford turned into something of a nightmare.

14 hours ago, Mindaugas Žukauskas said:

Pa to je komentar mnogih, ali kod nas je sve moguće trenutno

Ma to je čupavi debil, Saliba će na još jednu posudbu. Jebeš mi sve da prosječni diplomant kod Ranka Bakića ne bi logičnije i domaćinskije vodio Arsenal.

9 minutes ago, John Coltrane said:

Viera novi trener CP.

Eto nam i prvog kanidata za otkaz.

Otprilike. 

Sam Vieira nije neka marka od trenera, a Palace će imati jebenu sezonu.