IGNORED

Corona vs. celebrities

omiljeni

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-04-06/prime-minister-boris-johnson-moved-to-intensive-care-after-being-admitted-to-hospital-with-coronavirus/

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has admitted to intensive care with coronavirus symptoms after this condition worsened over Monday afternoon.

A spokesperson for No.10 said: “Since Sunday evening, the Prime Minister has been under the care of doctors at St Thomas’ Hospital, in London, after being admitted with persistent symptoms of coronavirus.

“Over the course of this afternoon, the condition of the Prime Minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital.

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-04-06/prime-minister-boris-johnson-moved-to-intensive-care-after-being-admitted-to-hospital-with-coronavirus/

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has admitted to intensive care with coronavirus symptoms after this condition worsened over Monday afternoon.
A spokesperson for No.10 said: “Since Sunday evening, the Prime Minister has been under the care of doctors at St Thomas’ Hospital, in London, after being admitted with persistent symptoms of coronavirus.
“Over the course of this afternoon, the condition of the Prime Minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital.

Послато са Mi 9T помоћу Тапатока

Još jedan državni sekretar iz Ministarstva za zaštitu životne sredine pozitivan na koronavirus.

Blažić je, ako dobro pamtim, preminuo...

Neko je ovde na ppp jos pre mozda 20 dana pisao o bratu koji radi u nekom ministarstvu i planu da se to prelezi na nogama i preznojavanjem na basketu

6 minutes ago, omiljeni said:

John Taylor (Duran Duran) preležao

testiran pozitivno pre 3 nedelje

Dobro je, obecao sam zeni koncert DD cim prodje ovo sranje, samo da neko ne flipne u medjuvremenu narocito Sajmon.

1 minute ago, pt 2.0 said:

Je li u teškom stanju?

Pisalo da je 'stabilno i na kiseoniku'

Kako je stvarno ne znam, komentarisu mnogi da je sa blagim simptomima al je kao VIP dobila misovic umesto sajma

3 minutes ago, vememah said:

Na sajmu su, ako se nešto nije promenilo u zadnje vreme, samo oni koji čekaju još koji negativan rezultat testa pa da idu kući.

Nisam znala, ne uspevsm vise da ispratim promene u pravilima i merama  koje se desavaju brzinom munje

Pisalo da je 'stabilno i na kiseoniku'
Kako je stvarno ne znam

Kao i BoJo, a u stvari se ne zna kako su...

Sent from my iTelephone using Tapatalk