IGNORED

F1

Ivo Petović

Imam neki dojam da bi Perez danas mogao do pobede kad bi imao dozvolu od RBR da se trka s Maxom (što se naravno neće desiti). Lagano se probio na P4, drži bez problema priključak sa vodećima, leži mu ova staza do jaja. I juče je red flag njega koštao najviše čini mi se, imao je jak ceo vikend.

:sleep:

Luis je imao na tacni, koliko, 30 i kusur poena (umesto zaostatka 14-15, da ne racunam sad, bio bi u prednosti, koliko, 15-16) i on je to razbucao kao neki uzavreli poletarac. Neverovatno!

EDIT: Aha, sad pominju neko dugme koje je nehotice pritisnuo...da ne poveruje covek.

Edited by Nesh

Na kraju, i Luis i Max mogu biti "zadovoljni"....tj mogu se tesiti da je moglo biti gore....Max je mogao zaostajati, ako dobro racunam 14 poena (ili 21 poen da je Luis pobedio), a ima 4 vise jos uvek...Luis je mogao zaostajati 15, a zaostaje 4. 

Gde su bili, nigde, sta su radili, nista. :D

Malo je falilo da Seb juce pobedi:

If things had stayed as they were before the explosion, Verstappen would have extended his points lead to 15.

Well, maybe. For Red Bull there was the concern of Perez’s gradually decreasing hydraulic pressure which was reaching critical levels towards the end of the race.

The team even started the car up at the last possible moment before that wild two lap mini-race at the end, so as to conserve what little pressure was in there. It even told him not to weave on the warm-up lap as the power steering might have drained that vital last bit of pressure that was keeping the car alive.

So Red Bull, having just watched its title contender hit the wall, was facing the restart uncertain that Perez could even finish, let alone fend off a slipstreaming Hamilton on new tyres.

It was quite feasible Red Bull was coming out of this race 21 points down moments after looking like going 15 up.

Moments later again, after Hamilton had inadvertently knocked his ‘brake magic’ button at the restart and consequently locked up his fronts disastrously and left the circuit, Red Bull was still four up in the drivers’ championship and had extended its lead in the constructors.

Perez was instructed to shut down his Honda the moment he crossed the line for his second career grand prix victory. Aston Martin had no idea just how close to a grand prix victory it had been. Far closer than just Vettel’s second place made it look.

OK, so Perez’s was a victory taken only at the expense of Verstappen’s bad luck and on a day when Mercedes wasn’t able to do anything more than hang on.