IGNORED

Bundesliga 17/18 - Die Elite schlägt zurück!

MiddleClass

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strahan

• John Coltrane

• MiddleClass

• renne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

inace je pep bio u minhenu, konsultovan je oko novog trenera i zadovoljan je izborom

nadam se da nije l enrike

Verovatno onda tuhel, ovo se pisalo pre nekih godinu dana

Bayern Munich technical director Michael Reschke has revealed that Pep Guardiola wanted Thomas Tuchel to be his successor at the Allianz Arena.

Borussia Dortmund boss Tuchel had been on an enforced year-long break from football at that stage as Mainz had refused to release him from the final year of his contract after he opted to step down.
Reschke, who joined Bayern in 2014, organised a meeting between Guardiola and Tuchel in Munich's Schumann's restaurant in December that year.
He told 11 Freunde that Guardiola had said to him shortly after his arrival: "Thomas has to become my successor at Bayern
He added: "I had a trusting relationship with Thomas Tuchel, and knew that he admired Pep's work. Pep on the other hand was impressed with Mainz's displays. He often talked to me about Thomas."
Tuchel ultimately agreed to become Dortmund boss in April 2015, with Guardiola leaving Bayern to join Manchester City when his contract expired this summer.
Asked about reports suggesting Guardiola wanted Reschke to follow him to City, the technical director replied: "That isn't entirely correct. It was clear that I would stay in Munich. Pep never asked."
Reschke remains under contract at Bayern until 2018.

Ladno dopuštaju da ih pep i iz groba uništava, orasi neverue -_-
Edited by Ruxin

tuchel je odlican trener ali mu zameraju da je tezak covek. izgleda da treba cvrsta ruka da se zavede red u svlacioni, previse su se opustili

@ruxin, pepa izuzetno cene u minhenu. uli jos nije prezalio njegov odlazak

Naravno da ti nisi za tuhela kad se do juče pričalo da postoji ozbiljna mogućnost da vam bajern skine onu prevaru sa grbače :fantom:

Edited by Ruxin

Naravno da ti nisi za tuhela kad se do juče pričalo da postoji ozbiljna mogućnost da vam bajern skine onu prevaru sa grbače :fantom:

Јашта добио га Тухел у мењусобном дуелу. :fantom: