IGNORED

Premier League 2017-18

ArleKino

Pa, nije bas Kuman najkrivlji u celoj prici. Igrati prvih 5 kola protiv Chelskija, Sitija, Tottea i UTD bi retko ko bolje podneo. Bod protiv Sitija i pobeda protiv odvratnog Stouka je puna kapa.

Ono sto je glavni problem dokle ce cekati Sandra da proradi ili ce dati sanu Runiju u samom spicu (mozda kad se vrati Barkli ili da Miralas igra Runijevu poziciju). Na prvi pogled odlicno uklopljen tim sa cvrstom odbranom dobrom vezom perspektivnim golmanom, ali se u dovodjenju spica (zamene za Lukakua) nije najbolje pokazalo. Prodas coveka za 76milki pa ga menjas sa Sandrom i Vlasicem koji su ukupno placeni 15. Valjda su se nadali da ce Gilfi dati 25 golova iz slobodnjaka.

Prvo poluvreme dobro, u drugom se osetila ona prava Murinjovstina u vidu povlacenja i prepustanja lopte protivniku. Negde oko 65min sam bio ubenjen da ce probusiti DDG, ali eto izvuko smo se pa im jos i napunismo mrezu do vrha. Najbolja vest je sto se odsustvo Pogbe ne primecuje preterano.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pokojni Ruxin

• Weenie Pooh

• copkillah

• Прслин

Najbolja kupovina ikad još od Vidića. :Hail:

NEMANJA MATIC THE MAIN MAN AGAIN

Nemanja Matic has instantly become a fan favourite since moving to Old Trafford and it’s not too difficult to see why. 

The imposing central midfielder put on another commanding performance against Everton, proving integral in both United’s defensive and attacking play and earning our Man-of-the-Match award.

Former Reds boss Ron Atkinson nominated Matic, David De Gea and Marouane Fellaini, with the Serb collecting 62 per cent of the vote ahead of second-placed De Gea on 31 per cent. 

Matic provided the assist for Antonio Valencia to open the scoring and was heavily involved in the build-up to Romelu Lukaku’s goal, the team's third of the afternoon, as his deflected cross was helped on by Jesse Lingard towards the Belgian striker. 

If it seemed like Matic was always breaking up Everton's attacks, that's because he was. He gained possession 12 times and had far more touches than anybody else on the field (99). The ex-Chelsea man's total of 83 passes was way higher than the next Red, Ashley Young, on 59, and the leading Toffee in this field (Morgan Schneiderlin on 69), showing his dominance, and he used the ball effectively as well with an accuracy of 90.4 per cent. 

Opta's data also shows he covered 11.71km during the game, which is significantly more than anyone else on the pitch. These sort of figures prove just why Matic is making such an immediate impact at his new home and this is the second time he's won our award after being made star man for the win over West Ham on 13 August.

sacekajte jos nekoliko meseci sa maticem.

nego crystal palace u sledece tri utakmice igra protiv cityja, uniteda i chelsea. vrlo lako je moguce da nakon 8 kola ne budu imali ni bod a ni dat gol.

Samo kad je vise i D.Luiz dobio crveni i to direktan. Da vise ne slusam Viska kako brani ovu osvedocenu dzukelu savremenog fudbala.

Ne treba zaboraviti ni pokusaj da A.Sanceza otrese laktom, samo par sekundi pre starta na Kolasincu.

Како се чудно пише Фелани. :fantom:

nego crystal palace u sledece tri utakmice igra protiv cityja, uniteda i chelsea. vrlo lako je moguce da nakon 8 kola ne budu imali ni bod a ni dat gol.

2013-14. su krenuli sa 1-0-9, a onda se stigli komotno sacuvati (11.mjesto) i usrati u ceif liverpulskim klubovima (dobili Everton na strani i tako nas vratili u Top 4, a svi se sjecaju Suarezovih suza dok na glavu navlaci onaj odvratni dres koji je plela Sturridgeova baba).

"Manchester United have been urged to stop their supporters singing a song about Romelu Lukaku that makes reference to the size of the striker’s manhood on the basis that it reinforces racist stereotypes. The anti-discrimination organisation Kick It Out intervened after footage emerged of United fans singing the song, which goes to the tune of the Stone Roses hit Made of Stone, during the team’s 3-0 victory over Basel at Old Trafford in the Champions League last week."

И после се исти ти SJW чуде када Трамп дође на чело САД.  :lolol: