IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

58 minutes ago, ObiW said:

Tebi i dalje nije jasno sta se dogodilo? Evo ti da se obrazujes:

As a New York real estate promoter, Trump habitually made outlandish statements and proposed projects he could never deliver. In one case he was going to build the tallest building in America on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. In another he insisted the big convention center named after longtime Sen. Jacob Javits of New York be named after his father, Fred Trump. Neither folly came to pass.

Trump's methods worked when there was little more than a property development or the next day's headlines at stake. But as he approached North Korea with the same technique, it became obvious he was out of his depth. As other parties manipulated him, Trump looked like the monkey-in-the-middle in a game of keep-away played in a schoolyard.

First the North Koreans, who had obviously made a deep study of Trump, provoked him with nuclear tests and missile launches. Going further than they had ever gone before, they were able to goad a gullible Trump into juvenile taunts and threats of "fire and fury". This behavior appalled people around the world and made Trump into an outlier in the diplomatic realm.

Having captured Trump's attention, the North Koreans then played their hand perfectly, courting the South Koreans and demonstrating to the world at the Winter Olympics that they could be warm-hearted members of the international community. Thus lulled into over-confidence, Trump made what he must have believed to be a brilliant overture for peace talks that would finally give Kim the legitimacy he craved. To seal the plan, he even sent Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to Pyongyang.

As Trump took crude steps toward the North Koreans, he alienated China with threats of a trade war. He also invited super hawk John Bolton into the White House as his national security adviser. Joining the crowd that intended to play Trump for their own purposes, Bolton immediately talked of how Kim could have the same experience as Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi, who gave up his nuclear weapons program only to be hunted down and killed during the Arab Spring.

It was Bolton's theme that Pence took up. When he reiterated it, the North Koreans decided enough was enough. They called Pence's remark "ignorant and stupid," and then Trump responded with his cancellation letter. It reads like a note sent to a potential business partner at the end of a broken partnership. It concludes: "If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write. The world, and North Korea in particular, has lost a great opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is a truly sad moment in history."

Trumpian in every way, the letter caps many months of amateurish effort and seems to indicate a man looking for an easy way out of finishing a job he was never prepared to do. Bolton and Pence got what they wanted by tying Trump to a hawkish approach. Kim got what he wanted by showing he could stand toe-to-toe with the American President and be recognized as a true leader. The South Koreans who tried to broker the summit demonstrated to their people they were working for peace, and China showed the world it could nudge Kim into a less belligerent posture.

Who lost? That's easy. Peace-loving people all over the world lost a chance at progress and Trump lost his shot at the Nobel.

Bas sam se pitao ko je mogao da napise ovako glup clanak pun rupa i busnih konstrukcija.

Kim Jong zajebao Kineze, Juznokorejance  i Trampa, sve djuture. Kim mocan skoro ko Putin.

1 hour ago, Budja said:

Bas sam se pitao ko je mogao da napise ovako glup clanak pun rupa i busnih konstrukcija.

Kim Jong zajebao Kineze, Juznokorejance  i Trampa, sve djuture. Kim mocan skoro ko Putin.

Ti si kao naivan pa ne shvataš da je Putin direktno instruirao Una da troluje Trampa, a sve to kako bi zajebao peace-loving people all over the world :fantom:

Najslađi su mi kad krenu da guslaju o "legitimizaciji" mrskih režima: Severnokorejci sve grizu nokte od neizdrža, pola veka čekaju da ih neki američki predsednik diplomatski blagoslovi sastankom pa da najzad postanu prava država. 

Nemojte dzabe da ronite suze za svetskim mirom, evo Trampara rekao danas da ce ipak mozda da se sastane sa debeljucom, posto je uvideo da se Koreanci iskreno kaju sto im je otkazo randevu u Singapuru. :ajde:   

Samo za Obiw i CNN (do sledeceg manevra):

Donald Trump says North Korea summit could be back on

• Original date a possibility as US officials talk with Pyongyang
  • ‘They very much want to do it. We’d like to do it’

Zaista bi americki anti-Tramp mediji mogli malo da se bave i politikom a ne samo Trampom.

Prosto, korejski razvoj dogadjaja prevazilazi Trampa.

22 minutes ago, Budja said:

Prosto, korejski razvoj dogadjaja prevazilazi Trampa.

Ovo si bas lepo rekao: prevazilazi Trampa, i njegove mogucnosti. To isto kaze i onaj clanak od juce koji sam citirao.

4 minutes ago, ObiW said:

Ovo si bas lepo rekao: prevazilazi Trampa, i njegove mogucnosti. To isto kaze i onaj clanak od juce koji sam citirao.

Samo sto clanak od komarc pravi pauka, i iz ijednog tvita najavljuje katastrofu globalnih razmera koja se nece desiti.

15 minutes ago, Budja said:

Samo sto clanak od komarc pravi pauka, i iz ijednog tvita najavljuje katastrofu globalnih razmera koja se nece desiti.

Ne, katastrofu ti najavljujes kada tumacis sta pise izmedju redova, a ne sta je napisano. Bolje se drzi lova na Chucky Shumera, to ti bolje ide.

9 minutes ago, ObiW said:

Ne, katastrofu ti najavljujes kada tumacis sta pise izmedju redova, a ne sta je napisano. Bolje se drzi lova na Chucky Shumera, to ti bolje ide.

Dobro, ObiW, sutra ce opet Trampara da napise nku glupost i ti i CNN cete biti srecni. Nema potrebe za pomeranjem stativa.

najjaca je prica oko prison reform u ovoj administraciji, posto je to uobicajeno tema za demokrate oko manjina, polozaja crnaca, latinosa itd

prica je da je to portfolio dzereda kusnera jer je njegov cale bio osudjen za neku proneveru ko ce ga znati i morao je da odlezi cak 2 godine, od toga je odlezao zapravo godinu i 2 meseca, ali je sirotog dzereda to tako pogodilo da sad predvodi bipartisan effort da odradi neku reformu. jbt.