• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospero

• teacher

• Frank Pembleton

• Strahan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 utakmice suspenzije za brejdija, 1M$ i 2 pika (Rd1 u 2016 i Rd4 u 2017) kazne za patse.

iznenadilo me da su baš cepili patse (ali ne i ražalostilo...)

Edited by Prospero

Najogavnija fransiza ikada kao sto neki rekose. Interesuje me komentar o Tomici...

Patriots owner Robert Kraft advised Commissioner Roger Goodell last week that Patriots employees John Jastremski and James McNally have been indefinitely suspended without pay by the club, effective on May 6th.

The NFL announced the extra point will now be kicked from the 15-yard line with two-point conversions remaining at the 2-yard line. The new rule also gives the defense the ability to score two points on returns.

According to the rule change, if the defense returns a blocked extra point or failed two-point try for a touchdown (i.e. on an interception), they will be awarded two points. Under the previous rule the ball was dead on a failed try.

NFL Vice President of Officiating Dean Blandino said teams could change their attempt decision if a penalty occurs. For instance, if a team chooses to go for two points and is called for an offensive penalty, they could then decide to kick a 1-point try.

• 3 weeks later...

Right tackle Anthony Davis announced his retirement Friday, becoming the fourth member of the San Francisco 49ers to step away from the game this offseason.

Davis, 25, joins linebackers Patrick Willis, 30, and Chris Borland, 24, and defensive lineman Justin Smith, 35, in retirement.

"After a few years of thought, I've decided it will be best for me to take a year or so away from the NFL," Davis said in a release. "This will be a time for me to allow my Brain and Body a chance to heal. I know many won't understand my decision, that's ok.

Brate, šta su 49ersima sipali u supu?

• 1 month later...