IGNORED

Sloboda govora - da li postoji granica?

Gandalf

Tamo je već odmakla rasprava o SWAT akcijama, a ovde govorimo o slobodi govora, a to ne može bez korifeja slobode BHL

Korifej elegantno trpa svu odgovornost za izbegavanje ovakvih sranja u budućnosti na muslimansku zajednicu, deklarativno vičući kako nije problem do Islama nego do ekstremista koji ga pogrešno tumače. Znači, nije stvar u vama... ali vi morate da se ekspresno promenite, liberalizujete, i civilizujete da vam ne bi iz vaših redova ubuduće dolazile psihopate koje ste zatrovali defektnim strainom vaših religijskih budalaština.

A ta neka socijalna beda & frustracija mladih? To zajebi, to je lenjinizam za idiote.

Daleko će se stići tim pristupom, otprilike koliko i pristupom onog Henitijevog Britanca ("Da je Pera prihvatio šerijat, svega ovoga ne bi ni bilo."

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• Gandalf

• MancMellow

• Radoye

Da vidimo tko to jos navija™ za slobodu govora, ne? 

http://www.city-journal.org/2015/eon0109td.html

...the response to this week’s attacks has been admirable. The left-wing French newspaper, Libération, which I have often criticized, has bravely given the magazine space in its office; the next edition of Charlie Hebdo will print 1 million copies, 25 times its normal run. And in Britain, the Guardian Media Group has announced a donation of £100,000 to Charlie Hebdo.This stands in marked contrast to the pusillanimity displayed by George W. Bush during the Danish cartoon crisis of 2006, and by Barack Obama in 2012, when he criticized Charlie Hebdo for being offensive to Muslim sentiment.

khm...

Maurice Sinet just turned 86. In 2008 he wrote a column in which he expressed views described by Claude Askolovitch, a high-profile political commentator in France, as being as anti-Semitic. This later resulted in Sinet facing charges of “inciting racial hatred.”

He also received a death threat posted on a Jewish Defense League website, saying: “20 centimeters of stainless steel in the gut, that should teach the bastard to stop and think.”

Sinet, who works under the pen name Siné, got fired from his job but later won a €40,000 court judgment against his former publisher for wrongful termination.

Had he not been fired, he might now be dead — his employer was the magazine Charlie Hebdo.

http://warincontext.org/2015/01/08/double-standards-on-free-speech/

Opa bako... 

Vredjanje religioznih zajednica je sigurno zabranjeno u Francuskoj. O cemu tacno pises?

Vidi se iz prilozenog koliko se i kako "religiozne zajednice" definishu.

Cenim.

Korifej elegantno trpa svu odgovornost za izbegavanje ovakvih sranja u budućnosti na muslimansku zajednicu, deklarativno vičući kako nije problem do Islama nego do ekstremista koji ga pogrešno tumače. Znači, nije stvar u vama... ali vi morate da se ekspresno promenite, liberalizujete, i civilizujete da vam ne bi iz vaših redova ubuduće dolazile psihopate koje ste zatrovali defektnim strainom vaših religijskih budalaština.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

In 2002, in France, attackers from Betar and Ligue de Défense Juive (LDJ) violently assaulted Jewish demonstrators from Peace Now, journalists, police officers (one of whom was stabbed), and Arab bystanders.[57] At least two of the suspects in the 2010 murder of a French Muslim Saïd Bourarach appeared to have ties to the French chapter of the JDL.[58] In 2011, Israeli daily Haaretz reported members of the "French branch of Jewish terror group coming to Israel 'to defendsettlements'."[14] In 2013, a French Arab man was critically injured in a "revenge attack" by LDJ, sparking calls for further attacks against the Jews and a condemnation of the militant group by the French Jewry umbrella group CRIF;[17] as of 2013, there have been least 115 violent incidents were attributed to LDJ "soldiers" since the group's registration in France in 2001, including many vigilante reprisals to antisemitic attacks. Earlier that year, two LDJ members were sentenced for an attack at a pro-Palestinian bookstore that injured two people and a LDJ propaganda video called for "five cops for every Jew, 10 Arabs for each rabbi."[59]

In June 2014 two LDJ supporters were sentenced to prison in France for targeting the car of Jonathan Moadab, the Jewish co-founder of the blog "Cercle des Volontaires (Circle of Volunteers)", with a home-made bomb in September 2012.[60]

hm... ako bi npr. Saudi ili UAE, ili pak muslimanska zajednica u Francuskoj, krenuli kintom, lobiranjem, potkupljivanjem politicara?

Fuck yeah, zašto da ne. Nadmudrivanje i nadigravanje je OK, ozbiljno ovo kaźem. Pokoravanje oružjem i nasiljem nije OK i treba da bude sasečeno svim raspoloživim sredstvima (policijskim, vojnim, bezbednosnim, pravnim, medijskim, you name it).

Charlie Hebdo’s gross out cartoons are an ancient French tradition worth preserving

I’ll come out and say it, because no one else will: French gross-out humor is the best. Particularly the illustrated variety. And it’s very much worth pointing out that unlike the American or Japanese graphic novel/superhero comic tradition, the French ribald comic is not misogynistic, and has focused largely on making fun of male bodies rather than being a socially acceptable way of contributing to men’s spank banks.

It seems that some very important cultural context is necessary here, because of a persistent double standard among some of America’s cultural elite: They applaud sex and nudity in French films because that’s just how the French are and it’s super-sophisticated because film is some kind of exalted art form. What’s less discussed is the equally glorious and equally awesome tradition of French men’s-urinal-graffiti-worthy humor.

Juče čitao prevode na raznim sajtovima, pa koliko se sećam bilo je nešto kao:

- Šta će nam Englezi u Evropi?

- Ne sme se sprdati (sa nama)

- Ko ne umre od smeha, dobije 100 x bičem