IGNORED

Evroazijska Unija - to je ta Evropa kojoj težimo!

Filipenko

Država naravno tvrdi da ništa ne zna o tome.

The Ministry of Internal Affairs has no information about the detention of the representatives of the Coordination Council, including Kolesnikova, the department told RIA Novosti. Neither, the State Control Committee nor the Investigative Committee are reportedly aware of the detentions.

https://belarusfeed.com/uniedntified-men-detain-opposition-leader-kolesnikova/

Da se još jednom podsetimo šta je Lukašenko radio s političkim protivnicima 1999.

Twenty years ago, some leading Belarusian opposition politicians disappeared without a trace. In an exclusive interview with DW, a key witness tells how he assisted a special unit in committing abduction and murder.

Edited by vememah

Prema zvanicnom saopstenju MUP Belorusije Kolesnikova je uhapsena pri pokusaju ilegalno prelaska belorusko-ukrajinske granice sa jos par kolega. Oni su uspeli da predju. ona je uhapsena. Navodno su to i Ukrajinci potvrdili.

Da, kao sto rekoh i Ukrajinci su potvrdili prelaz njenih kolega dok je ovo zvanicno sopastenje iz Belorusije,

Члена совета белорусской оппозиции Колесникову задержали на границе

МИНСК, 8 сен — РИА Новости. Члена президиума Координационного совета (КС) белорусской оппозиции Марию Колесникову задержали на границе с Украиной, сообщил РИА Новости официальный представитель Госпогранкомитета республики Антон Бычковский.
Два других оппозиционера — Иван Кравцов и Антон Родненков — покинули страну.
По словам Бычковского, они проехали через автодорожный международный пункт пропуска "Александровка", где из-за особенностей этого участка границы стояли дополнительные наряды.

"Родненков, Кравцов и Колесникова на автомобиле БМВ прошли таможенный пограничный контроль, выдвинулись в сторону Украины. Однако впоследствии, встретив пограничный наряд, машина резко ускорилась, создав угрозу жизни военнослужащему органов погранслужбы. Колесникова оказалась вне транспортного средства", — сказали в Госпогранкомитете.

Edited by pasha

Tanjugovoj Beltinoj vesti tvrdi se da su je saputnici izgurali iz auta:

MINSK, 8 September (BelTA) – Members of the so-called Coordination Council Anton Rodnenkov, Ivan Kravtsov and Maria Kolesnikova have made an attempt to leave the territory of Belarus, the State Border Committee told BelTA.

“On 8 September at around 4:00 Anton Rodnenkov, Ivan Kravtsov and Maria Kolesnikova made an attempt to leave the territory of Belarus through the Aleksandrovka international road checkpoint at the Belarus-Ukraine border. Taking into consideration the peculiarities of the checkpoint infrastructure and the terrain of the checkpoint area, this part of the border is reinforced and additional units of border guards are stationed there,” Anton Bychkovsky, an official representative of the State Border Committee, informed. “Rodnenkov, Kravtsov and Kolesnikova passed the customs border control on a BMW car and headed for Ukraine. However, as they saw border guards, the car abruptly picked up speed, which posed a threat to the life of a border guard. Kolesnikova appeared outside the vehicle. In fact, she was pushed out of the vehicle that kept moving towards Ukraine,” Anton Bychkovsky added.

He went on saying that Rodnenkov and Kravtsov left the territory of Belarus, while Kolesnikova was detained.

https://eng.belta.by/society/view/coordination-council-members-rodnenkov-kravtsov-kolesnikova-leave-belarus-133248-2020/

Edited by vememah

The Belarusian opposition figure Maria Kolesnikova ripped up her passport in order to avoid being deported from her own country, according to Ukrainian media reports.

On Monday, masked men kidnapped Kolesnikova from the centre of Minsk and drove her away. Two of her opposition colleagues also vanished. The three activists were later driven to the Alexandrovka border with Ukraine in a car that arrived at about 4am on Tuesday.

Kolesnikova refused to cross and deliberately ripped up her passport, according to reports. “When attempting to deport her, she tore her passport and could not be allowed into the territory of Ukraine by border guards,” a source told Interfax-Ukraine agency.

Ukraine’s deputy interior minister, Anton Gerashchenko, posted on Facebook that Kolesnikova had successfully prevented “a forcible expulsion from her native country”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/08/maria-kolesnikova-germany-and-uk-call-for-release-of-snatched-belarus-opposition-figure

Google translate:

Official information on the crossing of the State Border of Ukraine by representatives of the opposition to the dictatorial regime of Lukashenko - A. Rodnenkov and I. Kravtsov according to the link on the website of the State Border Guard Service.

https://dpsu.gov.ua/ua/news/SHCHodo-peretinu-ukrainskogo-kordonu-gromadyanami-Respubliki-Bilorus/?fbclid=IwAR1by3TcNfY8F2K7Wqig028iikAapa4IcSOjIHmRPyVA6yz15VVptordB6o

I will add - it was not a voluntary departure!

It was a forced expulsion from his native country in order to discredit the Belarusian opposition.

To present everything in such a way that opposition leaders throw hundreds of thousands of protesters against the Lukashenko regime at will and flee to a cozy Ukraine.

Maria Kolesnikova was not expelled from Belarus because this brave woman took steps to prevent her from moving across the border.

She remained on the territory of the Republic of Belarus.

Alexander Lukashenko is personally responsible for her life and health.

Google translate spomenutog zvaničnog saopštenja:(

UPDATED) Regarding the crossing of the Ukrainian border by citizens of the Republic of Belarus

08 September 2020 09:32
Today, a number of media outlets spread information about the departure of three Belarusian citizens who are members of the Coordination Council of the Belarusian opposition to Ukraine.
Today, a number of media outlets disseminated information with reference to various sources, including to the official representative of the State Border Committee of the Republic of Belarus on the departure of three Belarusian citizens who are members of the Coordination Council of the Belarusian opposition to Ukraine.

In view of this, the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine reports that two citizens of Belarus, A. Rodnenkov and I. Kravtsov, arrived at one of the Ukrainian checkpoints within the Kyiv region to enter Ukraine. At the checkpoint, they passed control measures in accordance with the legislation that determines the procedure for crossing the state border.

The citizen of the Republic of Belarus M. Kolesnikov did not arrive at the checkpoints of Ukraine for border control.

Currently, citizens of Belarus A. Rodnenkov and I. Kravtsov, after passing all the necessary border control measures, proceeded to the territory of Ukraine.

https://dpsu.gov.ua/ua/news/SHCHodo-peretinu-ukrainskogo-kordonu-gromadyanami-Respubliki-Bilorus/?fbclid=IwAR1by3TcNfY8F2K7Wqig028iikAapa4IcSOjIHmRPyVA6yz15VVptordB6o

Edited by vememah

Lukašenko dao intervju ruskim medijima, ruski novinari prenose citate.

MONEY AND POWER
"I will simply not go away". Russian journalists told what Lukashenko was talking about.

published: September 8, 2020 at 2:04 pm
updated: September 8, 2020 at 2:50 pm

On September 8th at the Independence Palace in Minsk, Alexander Lukashenko gave an interview to Russian media.

The interview was attended by Margarita Simonyan, editor-in-chief of Russia Today TV channel; Anton Vernitsky, correspondent of Channel One; Evgeny Rozhkov, host of the program Vesti on Russia 1 TV channel; Roman Babayan, editor-in-chief of Radio Moscow Speaks, reports the press service of the President of Belarus.

Journalists Evgeny Rozhkov and Roman Babayan announced the topics that they touched upon during the interview.

about the Coordinating Council

- I will not talk to the opposition Coordination Council because I do not know who these people are. They are not the opposition in any way. All they offer is a disaster for Belarus and the Belarusian people. They want to break all our ties with brotherly Russia, they want us to have paid education and medicine. They want all our industrial enterprises to be destroyed and the workers to become unemployed! - Roman Babayan, editor-in-chief of the radio station "Moscow Talks", wrote the words of Lukashenko in his telegram channel.

about the situation with Maria Kolesnikova

- She really wanted to run away, as he said, to Ukraine, because she had an alleged sister there. And he, as a border guard, believes that she was detained correctly," Rozhkov said, RT's telegram channel reports.

about the protest actions

- We asked who was interested in this (in supporting the protest movement in Belarus), whose side, in fact, he was waiting and waiting for the catch. On the one hand, he said, these are external reasons. The Americans are behind everything, as he believes, first of all, and they act through centers in Poland and the Czech Republic. But there are also internal reasons. The second internal reason, he believes, is that two new generations have grown up in Belarus and a small class of "bourgeois" who "want the power" has formed," TASS Rozhkov said.

- Humanly, I am very offended, but I understand that some people who are now protesting simply do not know what our Belarus was like 20 years ago, and some have forgotten it, - continues to quote Lukashenko as head of the radio station.

about the power

- Yes, I may have overdid it a little. Perhaps, I am shown not only from the TV, but from an iron and a kettle. But only I can defend Belarus now," Rozhkov quoted Lukashenko, RBC reported.

Roman Babayan quoted Lukashenko as follows:

- I will simply not go away. I spent a quarter of a century building up Belarus. I'm not just going to leave it all. In addition, if I leave, my supporters will be cut! We are ready to reform the Constitution; after that, I do not rule out early presidential elections.

about appearing with an automatic rifle

- My appearance with an automatic rifle meant only one thing: I did not run away from anywhere and am ready to defend my country to the end.

about the actions of the security forces

- According to him, the OMON people can't be reproached here, because they defended their country from the blitzkrieg and really stood up for the country then. This is his true opinion," RIA "Novosti" reports, quoting Rozhkov Lukashenko. - Well, there was an overstep and he will deal with everyone. He promised us that. Especially with those cases of beatings of journalists, including Russian ones.

about relations with Russia

- We are ready to continue integration with Russia, but first we need all the institutions and already existing projects within the Union State to really work," Babayan writes.

https://news.tut.by/economics/699699.html?tw
(translation by Deepl)

Ova dvojica što su ušla u Ukrajinu držali su danas KZŠ - evo njihove verzije:

‘That’s why she’s one of our leaders’

Belarusian oppositionist Maria Kolesnikova rips up own passport to avoid being forced abroad

9:06 pm, September 8, 2020

Source: Meduza

Ivan Kravtsov, the executive secretary of the Belarusian opposition’s Coordination Council, and Anton Rodnenkov, the group’s press secretary, gave a press conference in Kyiv on Tuesday, where they accused the Belarusian authorities of trying to use them to help expel opposition leader Maria Kolesnikova (Maryia Kalesnikava) from the country.

Kravtsov and Rodnenkov say they were arrested in the courtyard outside Kolesnikova’s apartment building, where they met after she disappeared on the morning of September 7. The two men were then brought to the Financial Investigation Department, where officers allegedly threatened a criminal case against Kravtsov unless he agreed to drive Kolesnikova out of the country in order to “deescalate” the political situation in Belarus. “We had a long conversation and towards the end they said Maria Kolesnikova would be taken across the border. I realized they were trying to get her abroad by force,” Kravtsov told reporters.

Afterward, the authorities deposited Kravtsov and Rodnenkov in a minibus and drove them to the Ukrainian border. Kravtsov’s car was waiting for them in the neutral territory between the two nations’ checkpoints and the men were placed inside the vehicle. Their passports were also in the car. Officers later arrived with Kolesnikova and shoved her into the car, as well. “The moment she was inside and saw her passport there, she immediately grabbed it and tore it into many small pieces. Then she grabbed these pieces and threw them out the window at the unidentified men surrounding the car,” Rodnenkov says.

When the officials realized Kolesnikova wouldn’t be admitted to Ukraine without an intact passport, Kravtsov says they tried to arrest him and Rodnenkov in the neutral zone, but they failed to catch up to his car. Kolesnikova exited the vehicle before they reached the Ukrainian side of the border.

Inside his car, Kravtsov says he also found a coronavirus testkit, plane tickets, and a medical insurance policy for him and Rodnenkov to visit Turkey and the same documents for Kolesnikova to travel to Vienna and then to Munich. He says he believes these items were planted in the car with the intention of photographing them and then reporting their supposed plans to flee abroad. 

Asked why he and Kravtsov didn’t rip up their documents like Maria Kolesnikova, Rodnenkov told reporters in Kyiv that they simply lacked her resolve. “She decided on a powerful gesture. That’s why she’s one of the opposition’s leaders and I’m [just] the press secretary,” he said.

Neither Kravtsov nor Rodnenkov say they plan to request political asylum in Ukraine.

https://meduza.io/en/feature/2020/09/08/that-s-why-she-s-one-of-our-leaders

Edited by vememah
17 hours ago, Filozof manijak said:

Jel ima ovde još onih koji podržavaju Lukašenka?

Ne znam, mozda ja podrzavam. Jeste on diktator i ubica, ali nije sve crno-belo, bla, bla, bla, bla...
I da, jeste on diktaor i ubica, ali ako zelis da me ubedis moras da mi navedes barem tri nezavisna izvora koja nedvosmisleno dokazuju da je pokrao izbore, jer iako je diktator i ubica ne mora da znaci da nije stvarno osvojio 80% glasova, bla, bla, bla....

• +1 1

Prilog kanala Belorusija 1 o ovome sa snimkom prelaska granične kontrole i tvrdnjom da su na mestu incidenta kod vojnog čekpointa iza tog mesta, a pre ukrajinske granice, našli mobilni na kome je bio snimak Kravcova napravljen nešto ranije u kome najavljuje da će s Kolesnikovom preći granicu.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic