IGNORED

Evroazijska Unija - to je ta Evropa kojoj težimo!

Filipenko

Kad treba gušiti neželjene informacije, dobra je i američka oprema.

The government of Belarus shut down access to much of the internet during a crucial election this month by using equipment manufactured by a U.S. company to block people's access to thousands of websites, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Sandvine Inc. makes what's known as “deep packet inspection” equipment, used to monitor and filter network traffic. It was obtained by Belarus’s National Traffic Exchange Center, which manages the country’s internet networks, as part of a $2.5 million contract with the Russian technology supplier Jet Infosystems, which supplied the Sandvine equipment, according to government documents and the people.

In soliciting bids for new technology in 2018, the government said it needed help with “countering violations” associated with internet activity. But the real potency of the technology it obtained didn’t become clear until about two weeks ago, when large parts of the internet inside Belarus went dark during one of the most consequential elections in nearly 30 years. 

As voters went to the polls on Aug. 9 to pass judgment on the country’s authoritarian leader, President Alexander Lukashenko, social media websites like Twitter and Facebook suddenly became inaccessible, and news sources from outside the country were blocked. Protesters soon found ways around the blockage, using their own anti-censorship technology.
Large swaths of the internet were inaccessible inside Belarus for at least three days. People inside the country lost access to thousands of websites, including Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and American and British news websites such as CNN.com and BBC.co.uk, according to Alp Toker, chief executive officer of the civil society group NetBlocks, which monitors the internet. Cellphone app stores, as well as popular messaging apps, including WhatsApp, Telegram, and Viber, were also affected, he said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-28/belarusian-officials-shut-down-internet-with-technology-made-by-u-s-firm

6 hours ago, vememah said:

Jesi ti uopšte pročitao tekstove na onim linkovima? Ne postoje dve verzije zapisnika.

Sad jesam.

Prilicno ubedljivo imamo da je obseisvni Lukasenko budzio svoje glasove do 80%, kada je imao 62%. Zasto je to radio? Ne znam. Kao da 62% po zapisnicima nije dovoljno.

Iz tih zapisnika takodje imamo da je Tihanovskaja dobila na 195 birackih mesta (od 1310 obradjenih). Iz toga zakljucujem da ono sto se kacilo u izbornoj noci predstavlja nesto od tih 195 zapisnika, a to je, cini se, Vracar i Stari Grad, nereprezentativan uzorak.

Mislim da niko ovde ne spori da Lukasenko nije dobio 80%, spor je oko toga da li je izgubio (na, jasno je, nedemokratskim izborima) ili ne.

Koliko malo pratim, cini mi se da je naglasak opozicije sa "pobede" sada na "novim izborima". To je ok. I ok je da odbace onu rusku muljavinu sa novim Ustavom.

Rusija se protivi slanju misije OEBS-a u Minsk pošto Lukašenkov dijalog s opozicijom, je li, odlično napreduje.

Edited by vememah

Statement

27.08.2020, 17:54

The Coordinating Council considers unacceptable the formation of armed groups on the territory of the Russian Federation or another state for use in Belarus: this is contrary to international law and the consolidated position of Belarusian society.

We regret that at the request of the incumbent president, who should act as the guarantor of the Constitution, the Russian Federation has formed a reserve of law enforcement officers for their use on the territory of Belarus. Previously, the acting president has repeatedly stated that external interference in the affairs of Belarus is unacceptable.

The reason for using the CSTO mechanisms is exclusively armed attack. We see no reason to get the situation inside Belarus out of control. Only peaceful actions, supported by the majority of Belarusians, are held in Belarus.

We welcome and support the position of all foreign partners of Belarus, who note that:

1. What is happening in Belarus is an internal matter of Belarus; any form of external interference is unacceptable.

2. The authorities should hear people and engage in a dialogue with representatives of society.

3. All problems in Belarus should be solved peacefully, there are no extremist elements in Belarus, and this should continue to be the case.

The Coordination Council confirms that problems of internal political crisis should be solved exclusively within the constitutional field, within the framework of the law and by peaceful means without external interference.

The Coordination Council does not aim to gain power, change the constitutional order and foreign policy course, expresses its position and conducts its work within the framework of the law. All accusations of the Coordination Council's use of unconstitutional methods and instruments not stipulated by law are false, which is confirmed by program documents and explanations of the members of the Presidium of the Coordination Council.

Since the Coordination Council has a position of non-interference in the internal affairs of Belarus, we ask any foreign partners to refrain from making statements about representing the interests of Belarusian society, providing assistance to the Coordination Council, etc.

The Coordinating Council will not accept any foreign aid and will not participate directly or indirectly in its distribution. The Coordinating Council will perform only those functions that are stipulated in the Regulation. The purpose of the Coordinating Council is to express the position of the Belarusian society.

Only an internal dialogue can be a solution to a political crisis.

https://rada.vision/zayavlenie
(translation by Deepl)

Nemački savet za međunarodne odnose:

FOUR SCENARIOS FOR THE CRISIS IN BELARUS

Frozen Belarus: The regime survives with Russia’s help but without a bloody crackdown. Control over society is restored but remains fragile. Economic crisis triggers new unrest. The EU maintains sanctions and supports civil society but has little room for maneuver in Belarus.

Slow-Moving, Transitional Belarus: After his inauguration, President Lukashenko announces a political transition. A new constitution is adopted, and elections are held in 2021. While opposition is tolerated, the transition is dominated by regime elites who champion their favored candidates. Both Russia and some member states of the EU are actively involved.

Blood-Soaked Belarus: Protests continue, provoking a large-scale, violent crackdown with many fatalities. Internal conflicts grow within the regime. Moscow keeps dominating the process via its links to Belarusian security elites. The EU’s role is limited to damage control.

Force Majeure in Belarus: Lukashenko leaves his post unexpectedly and presidential elections must be held within 70 days. Independent candidates backed by various external players run; a politician who is supported by Russia wins. The EU prefers to rely on the OSCE rather than act on its own.

Ceo dokument:

https://vg04.met.vgwort.de/na/348e271d032e4a6cb63b95d64828ff1f?l=https%3A//dgap.org/sites/default/files/article_pdfs/dgap-policy_brief-2020-16-en_0.pdf

• +1 1
2 hours ago, Budja said:

Sad jesam

Iz tih zapisnika takodje imamo da je Tihanovskaja dobila na 195 birackih mesta (od 1310 obradjenih). Iz toga zakljucujem da ono sto se kacilo u izbornoj noci predstavlja nesto od tih 195 zapisnika, a to je, cini se, Vracar i Stari Grad, nereprezentativan uzorak.

Džaba ti. Ne treba biti mnogo pametan pa doći do ovog:

2 hours ago, Budja said:

Mislim da niko ovde ne spori da Lukasenko nije dobio 80%, spor je oko toga da li je izgubio (na, jasno je, nedemokratskim izborima) ili ne.

Al to ne može pokolebati našeg junaka:

2 hours ago, vememah said:

Ni ti meni nisi jasan.

Ovo je zrelo za speakers corner.

Jedan čovek nabacuje informacije sa X izvora i to na kilo. Uz put samo začini onlajnerima. Svaki pokušaj komunikacije ignoriše. Još i da razumem za mene i namenskog, ali Budja je baš pristojan čovek. Neće ni s njim da komunicira. Drži čovek prezentaciju i neće da ga neko ometa.

Jeste, da, apsolutno je verodostojno da je zaista dobio 62% glasova sa biračkim odborima u kojima je ukupno u celoj zemlji bilo šestoro predstavnika opozicije.

Sigurno se zato potrudio da dozvoli toliko masovno prisustvo opozicije u biračkim odborima da ne bi ništa ukrao, jer što je manje kontrole izbora, to je jasno da su izbori pošteniji.

Ja ne verujem kakve poltrončine kojekakvih krvavih diktatora pišu na ovom forumu.

Edited by vememah
2 hours ago, Budja said:

A šta ćemo sa time da Golos tvrdi da su glasovi za Tihanovsku smanjivani po zvaničnim zapisnicima na najmanje trećini biračkih mesta za koje su rezultati dostupni u odnosu na ono prikupljeno fotografijama listića slatim na njihovu platformu?  Mačku o rep?

Po ko zna koji put, taj tvoj "nereprezentativan uzorak" nekako je raspoređen po celoj zemlji, a što raspodela glasova po zvaničnim zapisnicima žestoko odstupa od normalne i sasvim je očigledno vrlo štimovana u korist Lukašenka.

Mapa koja pokazuje gde sve postoje nepodudaranja između fotografisanih glasova i zapisnika (crvena boja, za sivo nema podataka zbog nedostatka javno objavljenih zapisnika ili osoba koje bi ih slikale, a plavo su rezultati za koje nije dokazano da nisu verodostojni):

D7JhQEV.png

https://partizan-results.com/

Raspodela udela glasova koja žestoko odstupa od normalne, na štetu Tihanovske, a u korist Lukašenka:

w6o5OyQ.jpg

http://euromaidanpress.com/2020/08/21/statistics-dont-lie-how-alyaksandr-lukashenka-rigged-the-belarus-presidential-election-exclusive/

2 hours ago, Budja said:

To sam citao, i vec odgovorio. Svedocenja mi nisu jasna jer ne objasnjavaju prcoes brojanja listica i ko tu sta nadgleda.

Aha, pa ćeš da otpišeš to kao glupost i da prihvatiš da su rezultati izbora sa 0,009% od ukupnog broja kontrolora iz opozicije po zapisnicima bili verodostojni.

Evo da ti objasnim: "broje" Lukašenkovi ljudi od poverenja, a ko neće da potpiše se spontano samoubije u šumi ili trpi druge ozbiljne posledice.

Stvarno treba biti potpuno bez obraza pa ne sumnjati u verodostojnost zapisnika biračkih odbora jebenog lika čiji aparat sile najopuštenije pred više kamera ubija nenaoružane ljude na ulici uz laž da su nosili eksploziv i puca u novinare.

Edited by vememah
  • +1 2

A Belarus death squad has been confirmed responsible for the disappearance of three opposition leaders in 1999, when Alexander Lukashenko started consolidating his hold on power. In an exclusive interview with DW, a witness has spoken out for the first time. Back then, when the three opposition leaders disappeared without a trace, rumors began circulating that they had been assassinated by a death squad.

31 minutes ago, vememah said:

Stvarno treba biti potpuno bez obraza pa ne sumnjati u verodostojnost zapisnika biračkih odbora jebenog lika čiji aparat sile najopuštenije pred više kamera ubija nenaoružane ljude na ulici uz laž da su nosili eksploziv i puca u novinare.

nemoj da se nerviras .. neka se potrude i nadju bolji izvor, a ne samo i stalno da izvoljevaju ... pa jos objasnjavas sta radi lik koji detetu kaci full ratnu opremu 

1 hour ago, duma said:

Džaba ti. Ne treba biti mnogo pametan pa doći do ovog:

Al to ne može pokolebati našeg junaka:

Ovo je zrelo za speakers corner.

Jedan čovek nabacuje informacije sa X izvora i to na kilo. Uz put samo začini onlajnerima. Svaki pokušaj komunikacije ignoriše. Još i da razumem za mene i namenskog, ali Budja je baš pristojan čovek. Neće ni s njim da komunicira. Drži čovek prezentaciju i neće da ga neko ometa.

Imas ignore listu...cemu nadgornjavanje...