IGNORED

Evroazijska Unija - to je ta Evropa kojoj težimo!

Filipenko

Tip je tri i po godine bio Lukašenkov ministar kulture, a jedino opoziciono delovanje mu je podrška glumcima koji su protestovali posle izbora.

Education

In 1995 he graduated from the Law Faculty of the Belarusian State University.

In 1996 he graduated from Minsk State Linguistic University.

Career

In 1995-1996 - attache of the Legal Treaty Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.

In 1996-2000 - Vice-Consul, Consul of the Consulate General of the Republic of Belarus in Bialystok (Poland).

In 2000-2002 - Head of Information Department - Press Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus.

From December 6, 2002 to October 31, 2008 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Belarus to Poland.

From June 4, 2009 to November 16, 2012 - Minister of Culture of the Republic of Belarus.

From 16 November 2012 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Belarus in the French Republic, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Belarus to UNESCO.

Since 20 May 2013 he has been appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Belarus to the Kingdom of Spain and the Portuguese Republic at the same time. He was relieved of the post of Ambassador on 15 January 2019.

In March 2019 he was appointed Director of the Yanka Kupala National Academic Theatre.

During the mass protests in 2020, he supported the strike of the theater actors, spoke out for the resignation of Karaev and Yermoshina.

He was fired on August 17, 2020 for supporting the protest actions. Artists of the theater have massively applied for dismissal in support of Pavel Latushko.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Латушко,_Павел_Павлович
(translated by Deepl)

Edited by vememah
15 minutes ago, Kampokei said:

Ovaj Franak Viačorka izlazi iz frižidera ovih dana. Ima još neko relevantan ili zanimljiv na tvići da piše iz BLR ovih dana? 

Čekaj, jel' to onaj kome je sovjetska okupacija grđa od nacističke?

6 minutes ago, zorglub said:

Čekaj, jel' to onaj kome je sovjetska okupacija grđa od nacističke?

Da da. I onaj koji spinuje o srpskim specijalcima koji priskaču u pomoć Lukašenku. Ne pratim ga, ali ga toliko retvituju da mu dođe na isto. 

Ja ne verujem u građanski rat koji bi poveli beloruski radnici. Inteligencija i viša srednja klasa možda imaju tu političku mržnju prema Luki, ali radnici teško, ali ta viša klasa bi da joj radnici i klinčadija budu topovsko meso u rušenju Lukašenka, a da oni sede na bezbednoj distanci, huškaju i ne mrdnu dupetom. :fantom:  Sa druge strane, ako Luka ponudi radnicima nadu da će tržišnim reformama od njih načiniti novu srednju klasu, možda se sve završi u miru i ljubavi, kompromisno. Luka je ipak jednom bio radnički heroj, može to biti ponovo.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic