IGNORED

True detective

mammy two shoes

• 3 weeks later...

Pošto ovu sranje seriju PPP ne gleda, normalno da niko nije javio da se Kolin Farel potvrdio za drugu sezonu.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/colin-farrell-confirms-true-detective-role-30603183.html

The first series of the HBO hit starred Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, but the second series will boast an entirely new cast.

Speaking to The Sunday World, the 38-year-old star said, “I’m doing the second series. I’m so excited.”

"I know it will be eight episodes and take around four or five moths to shoot.  I know very little about it, but we're shooting in the environs of Los Angeles which is great.  It means I get to stay at home and see the kids."

Farrell revealed the rest of the cast are still being locked down.

Rachel McAdams and Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss are believed to be vying for the role of a “no nonsense” Californian sheriff driven to gambling and alcoholism by her dark past.

Vince Vaughn and Taylor Kitsch are also reportedly circling parts.

340.jpg

Nic Pizzolatto has returned to pen the next series, which looks set to pick up on the bloody murder of a corrupt city businessman found dead the night before a major transportation deal.

Three police officials from different cities are put in charge of solving the high profile case.

While the first season was directly solely by Emmy winner Cary Fukanaga, the new run will likely make use of multiple directors. No one has been confirmed as yet, but William Friedkin and The Fast and the Furious’ Justin Lin are among rumoured names.

Production on True Detective 2 is scheduled to begin later this month.

However, Farrell has not abandoned his film career for TV.  He has three films out this year - The Lobster, which was shot in Kerry, Miss Juilie in which he stars opposite Jessica Chastain, and Solace, with Anthony Hopkins.

- See more at: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/colin-farrell-confirms-true-detective-role-30603183.html#sthash.2HeEH6ai.dpuf
Edited by Lrd

Objasnili su da se dogodio typo u agencijskoj vesti. Nisu žene koje istražuju "mail", već "male". Ali, to će trajati samo dok korumpirani političar transplantacijom ne ukrade penis glavnog muškog junaka čime će se uzdići parabola o muškarcu u savremenom svetu čijim penisom vlast jebe narod, a on je sam bez društvenog mesta i obličja, osuđen da sopstvenu aseksualnost shvati kao karmu u potrazi za jedinim mogućim glasom u novo doba - feminizmom.