IGNORED

now playing 2nd coming

luba

Tezak latinjazz klise

potpuno bzvz

R-10180394-1492962470-1374.jpeg.jpg

hah stoji mi dugo u winampu i nikako da dođe na red. imaju oni i solidan album iz ove godine

Meni se svideo omot i ime grupe, neko ih zaturio u Jery Harrison u prodavnici ploca, uzeo ih na slepo i slusam ih dan danas.

poznajem brdo ljudi koji su ih probali zbog imena i omota- i sam sam jedan od njih :D nisam imao nekakva velika očekivanja al su mi se svideli na prvo slušanje.

S tim da ovaj Penguin Cafe nije isto što i Penguin Cafe Orchestra. PCO je prestao sa radom posle smrti S.Jeffesa, a njegov sin je oformio PC, nešto drugačijeg zvuka ali gotovo iste filozofije, 10ak godina kasnije.

“My father, Simon Jeffes, was in the south of France in 1972-73, where he got terrible food poisoning from some bad shellfish and spent 3 or 4 days with a terrible fever. During this, he had very vivid waking dream – a nightmare vision of the near future – where everyone lived in big concrete blocks and spent their lives looking into screens. There was a big camera in the corner of everyone’s room, an eye looking down at them. In one room there was a couple making love lovelessly, while in another there was a musician sat at a vast array of equipment but with headphones on so there was no actual music in the room. This was a very disconnected de-humanising world that people had made for themselves…

However you could reject that and look further afield, and if you went down this dusty road you would eventually find a ramshackle old building with noise and light pouring out into the dark. It’s a place you just fundamentally want to go into, and this is the Penguin Cafe. There are long tables and everyone sits together, and it’s very cheerfully chaotic. In the back there is always a band playing music that you are sure you’ve heard somewhere but you have no idea where – and that is the Penguin Cafe Orchestra – they play this music.

When my dad woke up he decided that he would write the music that would be played by the band from his dream, and so with that as a criteria he then wrote for the next 25 years and that is the world that we now also inhabit…”

Arthur Jeffes, BBC London – February 8th 2014

Mnogo mi se dopao Photay - Onism

a0139732698_10.jpg

https://photay.bandcamp.com/album/onism-2

np: Vincent - Fast Forward EP

Music From Memory nastavlja da kida sa izdanjima, moja omiljena etiketa ovih dana

pre nekoliko nedelja Garett i Androo, sad ovo, i u najavi još dosta obećavajućih naslova :Hail:

https://soundcloud.com/music-from-memory/sets/vincent

Edited by maheem