IGNORED

Afrika

Feindouno

• 2 weeks later...
Cape Verde lose World Cup disqualification appealCape Verde have lost their appeal against being kicked out of the African play-offs for the 2014 World Cup for fielding an ineligible player. Football's world governing body Fifa said it rejected the appeal at a hearing on 23 September and told the Cape Verde Federation (FCF) on Tuesday.Cape Verde, who beat Tunisia 2-0 to finish top of African Group B, forfeited the match after Fifa ruled that defender Fernando Varela should not have played. Tunisia, due to face Cameroon over two legs in October, were awarded a 3-0 win which put them top of the group and into the play-off round in Cape Verde's place. It was one of eight ineligible player decisions taken against various nations during the African World Cup qualifying campaign.Fifa did not explain the reason for the eight-day delay in informing Cape Verde that their appeal had been unsuccessful.Cape Verde can still take their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas). They had argued that Varela's red card and ban should not have counted as the match had been declared void.Varela was banned for four matches after being sent off in an earlier Group B game against Equatorial Guinea, which Cape Verde lost 4-3. That result itself was overturned, and the game awarded to Cape Verde 3-0, after Fifa ruled that Equatorial Guinea's Emilio Nsue, who scored a hat-trick, was not eligible to play.
ja ne znam ni koji kurac su se zalili kada FIFA disciplinarni kod clan 18 stavka 4 kaze.
An expulsion automatically incurs suspension from the subsequent match,even if imposed in a match that is later abandoned, annulled and/or forfeited.The Disciplinary Committee may extend the duration of the suspension
pa mogli su mene da unajme da ih informisem za toliko, mandrili :isuse:
  • 2 weeks later...

Burkina pomalo neocekivano dobila Alzir 3-2. Dva puta je Alzir stizao prednost a u 1 dramaticnoj zavrsnici pobjedu je donio brat Bance iz penala u 86'Dace gol u gostima, u to sam siguran. Pitanje da li mogu da prime manje od 3.Drogba i drugari lagano 3-0, rutinski.

3:1 ! zavukose ga Senegalci u 96 i tako odose sa nekakvim, kako-tako dostiznim rezultatom. inace, zaboravio sam da je danas Burkina :isuse:on the other hand, 3:2 je dobar rezultat. Djakaridja & co nece izgubiti u Alziru, a onda Alan Traore da se oporavi za SP i bob da ih vidi :lala:

Nekad je vazilo™ nepisano pravilo u Africi da domacin redovno dobija, cesto bas zahvaljujuci sumnjivim penalima u zavrsnici. Danas je sve otislo u kurac pa tako 1 Lesoto dobije u Sudanu i sl :isuse:Postavite ako nadjete. Meni jubito™ izbacuje samo izvodjenje.Inace sjajan gol 1 Djakaridje, DarkAttraktor moze da bude ponosan :lol:.

pogledo sam highlightse na 3 razlicita klipa i sudeci po onom sto sam video rezultat je mogo da bude 5:5. Djakaridja je bog fudbala :Hail:inace Banse car je sutirao 2 penala po sredini veceras :Dedit: ovaj prvi jeste bio penal, a ovaj drugi je pomoc prijatelja

Edited by DarkAttraktor