breaking bad

hattori

suze krijem, same teku.

Dear Mister Cranston.I wanted to write you this email - so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber - I take it we are both represented by UTA . Great agency.I’ve just finished a marathon of watching “BREAKING BAD” - from episode one of the First Season - to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever.I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening bullshit in this business, and I’ve sort of lost belief in anything really.
But this work of yours is spectacular - absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers…. every department - casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.If you ever get a chance to - would you pass on my admiration to everyone - Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada - everyone - everyone gave master classes of performance … The list is endless.Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.You and all the cast are the best actors I’ve ever seen.That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It’s almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.
Best regardsTony Hopkins
Hopkins’ publicist confirmed to BuzzFeed that the letter was genuine and sent by the actor himself.http://www.buzzfeed....ast-of-breaking
Edited by Hella

'Nači, povraća mi se. Ovaj mainstream hajp bez ikakve kontrole i divljanja preko svake jebene mere me doveo na ivicu da postanem najglasniji hejter serije koju sam nekad baš baš voleo.Čuj, Entoni Hopkins hejluje Krenstona za najbolju glumu ikad u seriji koja je počela kao, ni manje ni više, nego kao crna komedija. pissright.gifBB hajp.

'Nači, povraća mi se. Ovaj mainstream hajp bez ikakve kontrole i divljanja preko svake jebene mere me doveo na ivicu da postanem najglasniji hejter serije koju sam nekad baš baš voleo.
Bus Plus!

Ja tako čekam da zaradim 164 milijarde da apgrejdujem Saula: Immortal Lawyers ($164,200,552,000) Your lawyers are now demigods. They reduce risk by an additional 10%) :yawn2:

e takodobar završetak :Djoš da seljački kreten nije ubio onu Džesijevu, bilo bi savršeno(žao mi je i Henka ali ne vidim kako bi drukčije moglo biti, pre svega zbog njegovog ponašanja)a sad mogu konačno na miru da prošvrljam kroz topik