IGNORED

To, mačko!

Afterburner

27 minutes ago, pt 2.0 said:

bukvalno sam došla da vidim kako si podneo ovu vest.

red vanserijskog sporta, pa red primitivnog sranja, red vanserijskog sporta, red onog istog sranja, i tako zauvek.

kakav čovek :lolol:

Ne moze da ti odgovori, jos uvek gleda opcinjeno poslednji post sa prethodne strane :D

• Haha 1

https://tennisconnected.com/home/2022/07/11/let-djokovic-play-the-us-open/

The Current Covid Vaccine Rules Have Exceptions

Under Proclamation 10294, certain exceptions exist that allow unvaccinated non-citizens to enter by air, by land or by sea. Unless Djokovic has an undisclosed medical risk factor for taking the vaccine– and it doesn’t appear that he does because he likely would have used that in Australia– there is really only one exception under the rules that would let Djokovic enter the country to play the US Open. This exception, under 3(b) of the proclamation, is the “national interest” exception. It states:

“Persons whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the Secretary of State, Secretary of Transportation, or Secretary of Homeland Security (or their designees).”

Note that unlike Australian rules where one person, the Minister of Immigration, can issue exceptions, in the United States, a number of people could. They include: President Joe Biden, who issued the proclamation, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg, Director of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, or anyone they designate to do so. From a practical standpoint, what does that mean? It’s a diplomatic question between countries. Theoretically, Djokovic could seek help from Serbian leaders to ask for an exception. It’s certainly not unprecedented and not out of the realm of possibility to do so.

Djokovic might start with a call to Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic , with whom he has a good relationship, who then might reach out to Secretary Blinken. Believe it or not, these kinds of questions are common and are a big reason countries maintain diplomatic relations. Djokovic doesn’t know if he could get a waiver under 3(b) unless he tries. In fact, the US might currently be in a position of wanting stronger relations with Serbia. That can only help Novak.

Ubacice ga nas svemocni predsednik na USO

Naravno da će igrati u Americi.

Marketinški, u ovom trenutku je toliko zanimljiv, da je samo to i jedino bitno da se pojavi tamo.

Pitanje je da li će njegovo pojavljivanje biti dovoljno da se samo na osnovu toga i osvoji turnir.

• +1 1
2 hours ago, Lancia said:

Ne moze da ti odgovori, jos uvek gleda opcinjeno poslednji post sa prethodne strane :D

Je l to onaj tvoj link gde Novak sitno veze go do pojasa? :lolol:

• +1 2
36 minutes ago, LordNevskius said:

Naravno da će igrati u Americi.

Marketinški, u ovom trenutku je toliko zanimljiv, da je samo to i jedino bitno da se pojavi tamo.

Pitanje je da li će njegovo pojavljivanje biti dovoljno da se samo na osnovu toga i osvoji turnir.

Bice paklen turnir.

Novak, Rafa, Medvedev, Alkaraz, Zverev.

1 hour ago, Milošica said:

Bice paklen turnir.

Novak, Rafa, Medvedev, Alkaraz, Zverev.

Mislim da nema teorije da će Zverev da se oporavi od onakve povrede tako brzo

• +1 2