IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

irajzer voli demonstrante, al ne u svojoj kući.

Nemoj sada da krenem da vadim svoj demonstrantski pedigre i slike sa istaknutim demonstrantima.

Kod mene je ovo prvi dan, pratim Le Monde.

To jest u pravu ste ali ovdje su juce samo potencirali Putina.

Danas na CNN-u (ono što sam uhvatio, a trajalo je) su jedino Putina pominjali, moguće je da onaj njegov portparol sa frizurom ne histeriše bez razloga.

Danas na CNN-u (ono što sam uhvatio, a trajalo je) su jedino Putina pominjali, moguće je da onaj njegov portparol sa frizurom ne histeriše bez razloga.

Inace na listi navodno umesanih je upravo njegova zena.

32D60F2000000578-3522655-image-a-44_1459

Well done, Peskov. :D

Edited by Eraserhead

Pa jest' malo čudno.

edit: uopšte nemam sumnje da su se Putin i ekipa debelo omastili za sve ove godine vlasti, ali zaista ne kapiram zašto bi se glupirali sa Panamom, i da ih još švabska novina provali, malo mi je to sve nategnuto, najblaže rečeno.

Edited by Anonymous

Evo i ovih:

Panama Leaks Implicate Family Of Azerbaijan's Aliyev

The family of Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has been tied to secret offshore companies, according to a massive leak of documents from the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca.

On April 3, an international consortium of journalists released the preliminary conclusions of leak of documents on some 214,000 offshore companies created by the law firm over the last 40 years.

According to the findings, Aliyev's wife, Mehriban Aliyeva, was named one of two managers of a Panamanian offshore firm in 2005, a firm that in turn has control of the Azerbaijani conglomerate AtaHolding. Aliyev's three children and top officials in Azerbaijan's tax office were named as beneficiaries in one document, although it is not clear if that proposal was ever officially adopted.

Aliyev's two daughters controlled a Panamanian firm that held a significant stake in a group of companies developing Azerbaijani goldfields.

President Aliyev's sister was also reported to be the sole shareholder of a British Virgin Islands firm set up in 2005. The firm's registration lists her address as a home in a posh neighborhood of West London.