1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

O Borisu, od Džeremi Vajna:

Is this guy for real?

Kakva su oni svecka avangarda brte! Premijer im je spoj Slobodana Miloševića iz 1987. i Ljubiše Preletačevića Belog.[emoji23]

Poslato sa HUAWEI VNS-L21 pomoću Tapatoka

2 hours ago, Tsai said:

:lolol:

Majko Božija

Screenshot_20190723_170637.jpg

krv nije voda. 

44 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

@ forumski Britanci: kakva je Svinson?

malo mi je prosla ispod radara al iz onog sto sam pratio meni ona gladac-jadac fazon. dosta mi lici na zensku verziju klega. al videcemo, mozda i nisam u pravu, njeno tek dolazi. 

1 hour ago, hazard said:

Vote Leave takes over Boris Johnson’s government

Oni koji su vodili (glavnu) kampanju za bregzit sada vode i državu. Realno, trebalo im je dati uzde odmah posle referenduma. Za UK bi bilo mnogo bolje da je Džonson postao premijer 2016. umesto sada.

2016. nisu hteli da preuzmu uzde, uvalili su vruc krompir nekom drugom i mudro cekali da vide sta ce se desiti.

1 hour ago, Radoye said:

2016. nisu hteli da preuzmu uzde, uvalili su vruc krompir nekom drugom i mudro cekali da vide sta ce se desiti.

Ko? Faraž je zbris'o ali on nije bio Vote Leave, nego Leave.eu. Bođo je hteo da bude premijer pa ga je zajeb'o Gav

Cream of the crop.

The new Prime Minister Boris Johnson has appointed the disgraced Tory MP Priti Patel – who was forced to resign from the Cabinet just 19 months ago for breaching the Ministerial Code after being exposed holding secret meetings with Israeli government officials – as the new Home Secretary.

Despite being forced out of the Cabinet in disgrace by Theresa May in 2017 over her secret meetings, Patel will now be in charge of Britain’s national security.

During her time as the Secretary of State for International Development, Patel held numerous meetings with Israeli government officials to discuss official business without informing the Foreign Office – in clear breach of the Ministerial Code.Following the meetings, Patel reportedly recommended that her department give international aid money to controversial field hospitals run by the Israeli army.

Patel’s political opinions are also extremely questionable, having supported reintroducing the death penalty up until 2016.

The new Home Secretary is an arch Brexiteer and considered on the hard right of the party, having consistently advocated for Thatcherite pro-greed economics such as widespread dergulation and the privatisation of public services.

Patel’s attitude towards the LGBTQ+ community will also come into question, having repeatedly voted against the 2013 Same Sex Couples Marriage bill.In Parliament, Patel has also previously voted in favour of repealing the Human Rights Act, in favour of reducing welfare payments to the terminally ill, the sick and the disabled, and has repeatedly voted for raising tuition fees.

The new Home Secretary, who is an officer for the Conservative Friends of Israel organisation, has also previously described British workers as “lazy.”

Patel had a highly controversial track record even before becoming an MP, having previously lobbied for major tobacco and alcohol firms.

The new Home Secretary was a major backer of Boris Johnson during his successful campaign to become Tory leader.

https://evolvepolitics.com/boris-johnson-appoints-disgraced-anti-lgbt-pro-death-penalty-brexiteer-priti-patel-as-home-secretary/

Edited by vememah
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic