BraveMargot

99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

Trka za vođu konzervativaca postaje sve bolja i bolja. U prošlih dva-tri dana svi se prosto utrkuju ko će da zvuči više kul tako što su počeli da priznaju slatke grehe mladosti. Prvo je Rory Stewart priznao da je u mladosti jednom pušio opijum. Od tada nadgornjavanje ko je šta više od toga radio:

Do ponedeljka očekujem da Jeremy Hunt prizna kako je učestvovao u svingerskoj orgiji sa preko 200 ljudi u masovnoj trpačini dok je bio zombiran na LSD-ju.

On 7.6.2019. at 16:21, Budja said:

Drago mi je sto si upravo potvrdio sve sto sam rekao :)

Osim drugog: kolika je bila izlaznost za izbore za EP?

Mislim nesto preko 30%...pratio sam na tviteru i koliko mi se cini nekonpomenu nesto kao 34%

Eto dobre ideje - da se i kod nas zabrane telefoni na glasačkih mestima :fantom:

Kad bi samo imao ko da se izbori za to...

Sent from my SM-N950F using controlled substances...

Novi YouGov - samo konzervativci:

- Conservative party members would sacrifice the integrity of the UK (Scotland or Northern Ireland leaving the UK) and the existence of their own party for Brexit, but would rather call it off than see Jeremy Corbyn become Prime Minister

- Conservative party members think that delivering Brexit will win the party at least the next election, but that failure to do so will end their chances of governing for good

- Conservative party members see the Brexit Party as a much bigger threat than Labour

- 46% of Tory party members would be happy if Nigel Farage became the leader of their party

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/06/18/most-conservative-members-would-see-party-destroye

Edited by vememah

The entire audience, which was already rapidly thinning out as more and more people switched over to repeats of Chernobyl for light relief, wished they were back on barbiturates. At one point, the presenter, Emily Maitlis, looked as if she too had had enough and wanted to walk off the set. But her professionalism kicked in as Take Twat continued to talk over one another and squabble among themselves.

2784.jpg

Final line up of Take Twat for Tory leadership debate decided at second round of voting earlier

:lolol:

Ageing boy band’s reunion manages to hit all the wrong notes

Neće ništa biti od toga. Policija došla i otišla, niko se nije žalio. A sused snimao dreku i posle zvao policiju...

Daily Mail ga ne miriše, verujem da će oni jedini da guslaju o ovom da mu naškode.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic