BraveMargot

99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

Inače, glede torijevske konvencije u Birmingemu...

The Birmingham International Convention Centre was built in 1991, receiving £49.7 million in funds from the European Council towards its construction. The foundation stone was even laid down by the then European Commission president, Jacques Delors.

:fantom:

Troluje Toni.

Tony Blair says his return to British politics is 'an open question'

Former PM says political centre ground must ‘rise to the challenge’ of hard Brexit conservatism and an ultra-left Labour party

Ovo je potpuno tacno i niko od politicara do sada to nije izgovorio.

Theresa May dropped a bombshell in her keynote speech to the Conservative conference this week when she said there had been undesirable side-effects from the ultra-low interest rates and money creation that have been part of the economic landscape for the past seven years.

Noting that the spoils of the growth generated by these unconventional policies had been unevenly divided, May said the approach had boosted asset prices, which helped the better off much more than it did those struggling to get by.

Sa druge strane, centralni laburisti imitiraju konzerve. :lolol:

Keir Starmer, the shadow Brexit minister, has said immigration is too high and called for it to be reduced as Britain leaves the EU, despite Jeremy Corbyn ruling out any cap on arrivals.

In his first interview since being recruited to the shadow cabinet on Friday, the former director of public prosecutions appeared to disclose a different approach to migration controls to that proposed by the Labour leader in recent weeks.

The MP for Holborn and St Pancras, who has been touted as a future Labour leader, said the number of migrants should be reduced by tackling a skills shortage. “There has been a huge amount of immigration over the last 10 years and people are understandably concerned about it,” he told BBC1’s The Andrew Marr Show on Sunday.

“I think it should be reduced and it should be reduced by making sure we have the skills in this country that are needed for the jobs that need to be done.”

Asked if he accepted that limits on immigration would mean an end to free movement and therefore a departure from the EU’s tariff-free single market, Starmer said: “We have to be open to adjustments of the freedom of movement rules and how they apply to this country. We have to be shrewd and careful.”

Starmer challenged the language used by the home secretary, Amber Rudd, when she proposed that companies should list the numbers of foreign workers they employ, but said the proposals themselves were neither xenophobic nor silly.

To su ti politicari koji nesto kao treba da "reformisu".

To je ta ekipa koja je bila protiv Brexit-a.

Za njih je Korbin Cercil licno.

Edited by Budja

kako ih jebu torijevci, samo nametnu temu i ovi pokorno slede. 

i zašto je uopšte Corbyn ovoga stavio na to mesto?

Edited by MancMellow

kako ih jebu torijevci, samo nametnu temu i ovi pokorno slede. 

i zašto je uopšte Corbyn ovoga stavio na to mesto?

Kompromis, ovo-ono.

Ne moze svuda da stavi Dianne Abott.

Well, sta god da rade, nesto rade pogresno

Here are the new figures, and how they compare to the previous Guardian/ICM polling figures from early September, before the conference season started.

Conservatives: 43% (up 2)

Labour: 26% (down 2)

Ukip: 11% (down 2)

Lib Dems: 8% (down 1)

Greens: 6% (up 2)

The fieldwork was carried out from Friday to Sunday.

The 17-point lead is the joint second highest ever recorded for the Conservatives by ICM in its polling series going back to 1992. They only once got a higher lead (20 points in June 2008, when Gordon Brown was at his most unpopular) although in September and October 2009 they also had a 17-point lead in ICM polls. But Labourdid have larger polling leads at various points in the Blair era.