IGNORED

Dokumentarci

Кристофер Лумумбо

Krenuo da tražim na pomenutim platformama i naletim pa odgledam film o Kitu Ričardsu. Kakva dileja lebe mekani [emoji3]

Btw dokumentarac je iz 2015. :unsure:
Hvala na ovome, sad moram i knjigu da napadnem.
  • +1 1
10 minutes ago, vookela said:
On 24.12.2020. at 17:23, John Coltrane said:
Krenuo da tražim na pomenutim platformama i naletim pa odgledam film o Kitu Ričardsu. Kakva dileja lebe mekani emoji3.png

Btw dokumentarac je iz 2015. :unsure:

Life - meni možda i najbolja (najiskrenija) biografija koju sam pročitao posle Kleptonove.

• +1 2
29 minutes ago, vookela said:

BFvGzd5.png

Preporuka :)

Tony Sanchez, also known as Spanish Tony (died 2000), was a British photographer of Spanish ancestry. He worked as Keith Richards' assistant for eight years and co-wrote with John Blake a bestselling memoir about this time, entitled Up and Down with the Rolling Stones: My Rollercoaster Ride with Keith Richards (1979).

• +1 3

Priča je ludilo, film je mogo da bude i bolji. 

Darius McCollum has a love of transport that has led to him being jailed 32 times, spending 23 years in prison – despite never harming any person or property. Suffering from Asperger’s syndrome, over 3 decades Darius has commandeered New York buses and subway trains, only to correctly drive their routes and announce the stops. A remarkable story of society’s failure to channel the harmless passions of a mentally challenged man into a productive life.

https://www.freedariusnow.com/darius-mccollum 

• Hvala 1

The Cruise is a 76-minute documentary released in 1998. It was the debut film of Bennett Miller, who became prominent after directing Capote (2005). The film records the worldview and personality of Timothy "Speed" Levitch, who was then a guide for bus tours of New York City. Levitch had become popular for his unconventional narrative about the city that he delivered at a frenetic pace.

Odličan, odličan!

• +1 1