IGNORED

Vozovi bez granica

borris_

ne samo sto nije isplativ radi tih 8mn putovanja i nenormalno skup za odrzavanje, nego vozi samo 20% popunjen.inace, ubise se gradeci brze pruge po kini. video sam gradilista blizu granice sa kazahstanom, a to je teska zabit.

ne samo sto nije isplativ radi tih 8mn putovanja i nenormalno skup za odrzavanje, nego vozi samo 20% popunjen.inace, ubise se gradeci brze pruge po kini. video sam gradilista blizu granice sa kazahstanom, a to je teska zabit.
Nemo' se vredjamo da je moj KZ zabit :)Kina ulaze puno para da napravi brzu prugu koja ce ici preko zapadne Kine preko KZ do Evrope. Doduse nije mi jasno na koju ce stranu krenuti posle KZ, al' ajde de. Na ovaj nacin ce pre svega da skrate prevoz robe koja ide prema Evropi, a nije dovoljno skupa da avion.Pozdrav iz Almate,X500

teska zabit se odnosilo na zapadnu kinu :) tamo sam bio, mnogo je lepo i super je klopa, ali da je zabit to stoji. ne znam za strategiju razvoja sa ciljem da se vecina roba salje za evropu preko kazahstana. to je jedino koridor uz transsib. ja saljem regularno zeleznicom robe preko kzh (alashankou/dostik) za uzbekistan i to ide jako kilavo. pre jedno mesec dana je uhapsen ili samo odstranjen od duznosti kazaski sef carine i na granici je bilo po mojoj informaciji preko 4000 kontejnera zbog toga. pretovar iz vagona u vagon je cirkus, imam fotografije kako izgleda roba (burad 200l) u vagonu kad stigne na granicu u kineskom vagonu i posle pretovara u ruski/kazaski vagon. ono je tragikomicno, kao da je neko bacio bombu posle pretovara. guzva na granici je uglavnom jer nema dovoljno ljudi i infrastrukture sa vase strane :P, meni makar tako kinezi/ujguri i ruje pricaju. mislim da ce i dalje zeleznicom robe voziti uglavnom za srednju aziju, a za evropu morem. ogromne investiciju u kinesku zeleznicu su cini mi se prvestveno za unutrasnju potrebu (makar sto se tice tog zapadnog kraka).

Bilo je nekoliko clanaka o Kineskim investicijama u zeleznicu (Kina - Evropa) u poslednjih par meseci. Frljali su se sa ciframa od 500G do 700G USD.Osnovna ideja je da se napravi pruga juzno od trans-sibirske. Cilj je da putnicki voz za 4 dana stigne od Berlina do Pekinga. Iskreno, nije mi jasno zasto bi se neko klackao 4 dana umesto da leti 10-12 sati. Doduse, prosle godine u vreme vulkana sa Islanda, voleo bi da postiji realna alternativa letenju u ovom delu sveta.Roba bi trebala da ide 8-10 dana, sto je mnogo brze od 40 dana za brod.U isto vreme, carinska unija Rusija-Kazakhstan-Belorusija bi skratio vreme koje roba provodi na granici.Na kraju, razvoj zapadne Kine bi u mnogome pomogao Kinezima:- smanjio bi se pritisak na istok Kine- mogli bi da nasele vise Han kineza na zapadu Kine- na zapadu ima puno praznog i jeftinog prostora za zidanje fabrika i stanova- bili bi blizi sirovinama iz Kazakhstana i Rusije- uslovno receno, bili bi blizi EvropiPozdrav,X500PS: Sto se tice klope, cuo sam da je na zapadu Kine jako ukusna. U Almati ima jedan Urgu (ili kako li se vec zovu) restoran i lokalci se kunu u njega. Ja se ipak drzim jagnjecih raznjica :)

• 1 month later...
China puts the brakes on high-speed railBy Mure DickieAsked by a visitor last year why their new high-speed train was to be called the CRH380, engineers at Chinese locomotive manufacturer CSR Sifang laughed. Because the trains would operate at up to 380km/h of course, they said.This week, sleek new CRH380s – the CRH stands for China Railway High-speed – will begin commercial service between Beijing and Shanghai. But China’s railway mandarins may be regretting their choice of name. Far from clocking in at what would be world-beating 380km/h, the new services are to be capped at 300km/h. That is still a highly impressive pace, but – whisper it – no faster than the swiftest Shinkansen trains operating in neighbouring Japan. However, while nationalists may be disappointed, the decision to hit the train brakes should be applauded.Chinese rail executives and engineers are proud of having created in less than a decade the world’s biggest high-speed railway network, and their emergence as contenders in the global market for fast trains.But as this column noted last year, that success is clouded by safety concerns and doubts about the extent to which CSR Sifang and other domestic manufacturers of 380-series trains remain reliant on recently acquired foreign technologies.It is not only cynical foreigners who are worried, as shown by extraordinarily frank comments from Zhou Yimin, former deputy director of the Chinese rail ministry’s high speed department, published in local media this month. Mr Zhou said the 380km/h target and the 350km/h operating speed put in place on other Chinese trunk lines until recently constituted a dangerous “fabrication” imposed on the orders of now-disgraced former rail minister Liu Zhijun.Chinese officials and train manufacturers have claimed such record-breaking operational speeds were the result of “digesting” and improving upon technology acquired from Japan’s Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Germany’s Siemens, France’s Alstom and Canada’s Bombardier. Mr Zhou said trains built by units of China’s two big manufacturing groups China North Locomotive and Rolling Stock Corp (CNR) and China South Locomotive and Rolling Stock Corp (CSR) actually went faster merely by “eating into the safety tolerances” of the originals.Even more scarily, Mr Zhou said authorities hushed up technical failures that ranged from unscheduled stops because of track subsidence and equipment covers that fell off.“In fact, there are often small problems on some lines – and some problems that look small but actually are not – but all of them are being kept secret,” Mr Zhou was quoted as saying by the 21st Century Business Herald.It is not easy to judge how dangerous Chinese high-speed trains might be. Revelations earlier this year that nearly $30m of funds budgeted for the Beijing-Shanghai line were misappropriated last year are not reassuring, given the risk that corner cutting could undermine safety. But a Japanese executive familiar with high-speed rail projects says Chinese high-speed lines show impressive smoothness of ride – a sign of engineering quality. And he says the Japanese E2-1000 Shinkansen – on which one type of the new CRH380 trains was based – was originally designed with very generous safety tolerances.Chinese lines are also less busy than those in Japan, where at peak times Shinkansen rush along the main line between Tokyo and Osaka every three or four minutes. “As long as their service is at 15 or 20 minute intervals, I think maybe there is not a problem,” the executive says.Beijing has been at pains to reassure passengers, with state media citing “substantial laboratory data” as showing trains’ safety is “fully guaranteed”. Still, the most important signal that safety is being taken seriously is the willingness of Sheng Guangzu, the new Chinese rail minister, to cut operating speeds – no small matter given the sensitivity of taming a programme seen as a matter of national pride.The slowdown may prove hard to sustain – one official said this week selected lines would continue to run at 350km/h, while some journalists on a Beijing-Shanghai run this week reported that their train at times exceeded 300km/h. But Mr Sheng’s order should be enforced and should signal a more measured approach to high-speed rail. Time is needed to knit together and test signalling and management systems and to build quality infrastructure. A solid track-record at home will be the best basis for future overseas success. China’s high-speed train sector should make haste slowly.Mure Dickie is the FT’s Toyko bureau chief
Edited by borris_
Spain raises heat in fight for high-speed rail linkBy Miles Johnson in Madrid and James Boxell in ParisA Spanish consortium jousting with France over a €7bn contract to build the first high-speed “pilgrim train” between Mecca and Medina has raised concerns with Madrid that a last-minute French lobbying effort could have tilted the competition in its rival’s favour.Tensions between the two sides have risen since the Saudi Arabian authorities announced another delay last month on deciding which side will build the 444km service running through the desert between Islam’s two holiest sites. The Spanish and French governments have been lobbying Saudi officials intensively for the last year.Senior members of the Spanish consortium, which includes the state-owned rail operator Renfe, had been confident its offer would win because it was almost 30 per cent cheaper than the French proposal. But the Spanish consortium has become concerned that recent French overtures to Saudi Arabia – in contravention of the rules of the bidding process – could have swayed the decision, people briefed on the bid said.The terms of the contract, seen by the Financial Times, stipulate that any lobbying after bids were submitted could cause the offending bidder to be disqualified by the Saudi government. The project to design, build and operate the Haramein high-speed railway is regarded as one of the most prestigious and lucrative infrastructure projects currently out for tender.It is viewed by both Madrid and Paris as crucial to advancing their high- speed rail industries abroad ahead of possible contracts from Brazil and other emerging markets.Launched by the Saudi Railway Organisation in 2006, the projected route will require specially designed tracks to cope with desert heat and sand accumulation. During peak periods, it is expected to carry 166,000 passengers a day at speeds of 350km an hour from Mecca, though Jeddah Central Station, King Abdulaziz International Airport near Jedda and on to Medina.The Spanish and French consortiums both said they would not comment on the contract before the winner was announced. The Spanish government declined to comment, and said the matter was for the Saudi government to decide.One person close to the French offer, however, said Spanish concerns over lobbying were “mystifying”. “Everybody has been lobbying for this contract, the King of Spain has been lobbying for this. If you have a contract that is worth a lot of money and you are a head of state, you are going to pick up the phone.”France and Spain have held diplomatic meetings with Saudi officials since the turn of the year, with Nicolas Sarkozy, France’s president, meeting King Abdullah in New York, and Trinidad Jimenez, Spain’s foreign minister, visiting Saudi Arabia.“It would be one of the biggest Spanish consortium projects outside Spain ever, so when there is a delay the race inevitably becomes tense,” said Philip Moscoso, a professor at IESE business school. “In the short term there is a lot of money on the table, and in the longer term it is a reference project for international projects in the future.”

Nista necu da kazem. Dobio mail, procitao i rekoh da stavim da i da podjelim. Ovaj prvi tekst mi je bio malo smijesan a za ovaj drugi projekat sam vezan :) .

Nista necu da kazem. Dobio mail, procitao i rekoh da stavim da i da podjelim. Ovaj prvi tekst mi je bio malo smijesan a za ovaj drugi projekat sam vezan :) .
Pa ako si hteo da nesto kazes, mozda ovako.Kina je dobila tehnologiju od Siemensa, to kopira. Siemens je pojeo govno i da bi dobio posao, prepustio "source code" Kini. Kina radi brze vozove po svaku cenu. I radi ih i vozovi rade.Druga stvar, to je jako skupo. Karte su za relaciju Beograd - Sofija 150$ (skoro prosecna plata u Kini) u jednom smeru. Ko to u Kini moze da plati i da im vozovi idu puni na 3-4-5 minuta?
Druga stvar, to je jako skupo. Karte su za relaciju Beograd - Sofija 150$ (skoro prosecna plata u Kini) u jednom smeru. Ko to u Kini moze da plati i da im vozovi idu puni na 3-4-5 minuta?
Obrati paznju (i povezi racuna), kineska srednja klasa trenutno broji vise glava nego ceo Japan (koji Ti dobro poznajes). Igra velikih brojeva 1G+ radi cuda.Pozdrav,X500
Obrati paznju (i povezi racuna), kineska srednja klasa trenutno broji vise glava nego ceo Japan (koji Ti dobro poznajes). Igra velikih brojeva 1G+ radi cuda.
Nema to veze, voda se ne pretvara u vino pa koliko god da je ima."Srednja klasa" u zemljama u razvoju pocinje na nekih 5,000$ godisnjih prihoda. Stotine miliona Kineza po fabrikama su na ispod 2,500$ godisnje.Visokoobrazovani su na 400-500$ mesecno i nije da ne moze da u zivotu sedne u bullet train ali daleko od toga da to moze da radi rutinski kao njegov ekvivalent u Zapadnoj Evropi ili Japanu na 5,000$ mesecno.