IGNORED

Svetska Kriza 2008-....

Yonkers United

a jel ima neko objasnjenje zasto se ovo desava?

Накупило се више ствари али је суштински везано за сировине(нарочито нафту и бакар) и ФЕД. Онда је уследила реакција Кинеза са девалвацијом јуана те распада валута економија у развоју...

По свему судећи почеле интервенације да би се ограничила паника.

Here Comes The Plunge Protection Team

Losses have been cut in half after the opening collapse as a mysterious buyer in massive size lifts The Dow 600 points off its lows, cutting losses in half for now.

У Америци постоји у оквиру владе група за интерванцију на берзи

Working Group on Financial Markets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_Group_on_Financial_Markets#Market_Crisis_of_2008

Deutsche Bank:

The fragility of this artificially manipulated financial system was exposed over the last couple of days of last week. It all ended with the S&P 500 falling -3.19% on Friday - its worst day since November 9th 2011.

We've long felt that the only thing preventing another financial crisis has been extraordinary central bank liquidity and general interventions from the global authorities which we still expect to continue for a long while yet. So when policy changes, risks arise. The genesis of this recent sell-off has been the threat of the Fed raising rates next month, but China's confrontational move two weeks ago and the subsequent knock-on through EM have accelerated us towards something more serious. We always thought something would get in the way of the Fed raising rates in September and we're perhaps seeing this now. With 24 days to go until we find out, the probability of a hike has gone down to 34% from a 54% recent peak on August 9th. Having said we always thought something would come along to derail a Fed rate hike we probably should have gone underweight credit. However with trading liquidity poor and with a reasonably high desire to be long amongst investors there has to be a big move to justify the change in stance. Also with a strong possibility that the Fed will relent and that China could add more stimulus soon, there may be a small window to be short European credit. So at the moment this could be a dangerous time to sell. However if it wasn't for expected intervention and extraordinary central bank policy we would be very bearish as the global financial system remains an artificial construct reliant on the largesse of the authorities.

Edited by Korki

sad jedno ultra laičko pitanje. postoji to nešto što se zove "slobodna ruka tržišta" i svi se kunu u slobodno tržište, ali ako kada zatreba uleće država sa svojim parama da malo podupre ruku ?

postoji. osim kad krizna kretanja prete da zbrišu ekonomiju države. onda, normalno, država uleće. druga je stvar da li i kada može nešto da uradi ili pravi još veću štetu.

ja znam samo jedno, još jedan onakav krizni udar, ili ne daj bože gori ko što neki pomalo šire paniku (a možda i ne, ko zna...) - i postojeći sistem će doživeti jedan jak udarac poverenja od koga je pitanje da li će se oporaviti.

Edited by MancMellow

sad jedno ultra laičko pitanje. postoji to nešto što se zove "slobodna ruka tržišta" i svi se kunu u slobodno tržište, ali ako kada zatreba uleće država sa svojim parama da malo podupre ruku ?

Добар део развијених држава већ 7 година има отворену државну интервенцију на берзи-QE(штампање новца). Ово је ништа. Један од разлога пада је најава да ће малкице престати са тиме.

Pa nešto treba peglati highs and lows u demokracijama :fantom: 

u diktaturi je low the new normal, evo recimo Maduro..

Добар део развијених држава већ 7 година има отворену државну интервенцију на берзи-QE(штампање новца). Ово је ништа. Један од разлога пада је најава да ће малкице престати са тиме.

QE nije stampanje novca.

bice interesantno videti ko ce prvi da smanji isporuke nafte. ja tipujem na arape. ova cena je gubitak za sve ali oni ne mogu da kompenzuju na drugim frontovima, kao ameri, niti imaju tradiciju trpljenja, kao rusi.

bice interesantno videti ko ce prvi da smanji isporuke nafte. ja tipujem na arape. ova cena je gubitak za sve ali oni ne mogu da kompenzuju na drugim frontovima, kao ameri, niti imaju tradiciju trpljenja, kao rusi.

Vrlo verovatno nece. Em je oni vade najjeftinije em tako rizikuju da izgube udeo u trzistu. Ja tipujem na Amere i Kanadjane. Tu je ipak proizvodnja najskuplja.

Mali profa Robert ponovo u sridu.

Robert Reich

I've been hearing all day about how the current stock market rout is all China's fault. As usual, this baloney is coming from Republicans. And, as usual, Trump started it. Scott Walker is even demanding that President Obama cancel Chinese President Xi Jinping’s upcoming visit (see below).

The truth is Wall Street has played as large if not larger role than China -- speculating in currencies, commodities, and derivatives, and artificially driving up stock prices. Meanwhile, American corporations have artificially pumped up the value of their stocks by borrowing money to buy back their shares.

Note also that the shrinking American middle class doesn't have the purchasing power to keep American corporations profitable. And the rich, who have raked in almost all the economic gains during this recovery, inevitably save a large portion of those rakings.

So between Wall Street's speculating, corporate America's pumping, and the middle class's decline, a so-called "correction" was bound to happen.

But, of course, Republicans and their moneyed patrons would rather we blame China.

QE nije stampanje novca.

Nije šija nego vrat :D

Ne, nije fizičko štampanje novca, ali i onako u razvijenim ekonomijama fizičke novčanice i novčići čine mali procenat ukupnog novca u opticaju.

Laički gledano to jeste ,,štampanje para", evo nek ti kaže Bank of England:

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/monetarypolicy/pages/qe/default.aspx

What is Quantitative Easing?

Quantitative easing (QE) is an unconventional form of monetary policy where a Central Bank creates new money electronically to buy financial assets, like government bonds. This process aims to directly increase private sector spending in the economy and return inflation to target.