• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

bruce lee quotes: ?Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it.??Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.? ?Real living is living for others.?Knowing is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do

Dame i gospodo, sledi valcer smrti i propasti, od vernih učenika Tom Uejtsa iz zemlje satova i čokolade, orkestar beli Sabirnog centra izvodi samo za vas Time has gone... bendžo, klarinet, harmonika i tuba. I taj beskonačni schmertz Siddharthe Buddhe, dublji i crnji od one nedavno otkrivene rupetine u sred kosmosa...zaplešimo, nije se sramota skinuti skroz do kostiju.time has gone your eyes they swim in alcoholyou give away the flowerthey buy you drinks to keep you herea whisky for an houri said good bye to my home townthe butcher still was sleepingthe smell of blood the open roadwere witness to me leavingthe search for you took me awaya light a bedroom windowout to sea i hear your namea boat comes from the shadowsall things take time you told me onceit hits me on the oceanthe engine pumps a big black heartnow the time is takentime that i was gonetime has flowndb.jpg("the dead brothers", switzerland)