IGNORED

Ekonomija i Corona virus pandemija

Frank Pembleton

Pad berzanskih indeksa od početka godine sortiran od najvećeg ka najmanjem. Najmanji je kineski, a najveći francuski. Toliko o tome da radikalne mere poput kineskih ubijaju ekonomiju više nego ovakvo stanje.

FR: CAC 40 INDEX -38.08% Year-to-Date
DE: DEUTSCHE BORSE DAX INDEX -36.58% Year-to-Date
BR: SAO PAULO SE BOVESPA INDEX -34.84% Year-to-Date
UK: FTSE 100 IDX -33.87% Year-to-Date
JP: NIKKEI 225 INDEX -28.13% Year-to-Date
AU: S&P ASX ALL ORD INDEX -25.64% Year-to-Date
IN: S&P BSE SENSEX IDX -24.01% Year-to-Date
US: S&P 500 INDEX -22.91% Year-to-Date
HK: HANG SENG INDEX -18.18% Year-to-Date
MX: S&P/BMV IPC -12.53% Year-to-Date
CN: SHANGHAI SE COMPOSITE INDEX -8.55% Year-to-Date

Izvor: https://money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/europe/ (izabrati željeni region, a zatim kliknuti na indeks)

Edited by vememah
10 minutes ago, Bogotac said:

Jbg,ja sam vec pisao da mi je matori zbog Dinkica izgubio 5000 onomad,kad to dozivis,ovakve stvari posmatras drugacije.

kako zbog Dinkića? da nisi permutovao nešto?

1 minute ago, Bogotac said:

Pa kad je on odradio ono sa Beobankom i jos 3 pored nje,tad su ljudi pogubili svoje stednje,zar ne?Ili ja gresim.

ja prvi put od tebe čujem da su ljudi tada pogubili pare

pa napisah negde da ljudi nisu izgubili ni predratnu štednju

izvini ako grešim, ali zbilja ne znam

Health insurers aren't that worried about coronavirus

What they're saying: Barclays held its health care conference digitally last week, and several insurance executives reiterated their companies' profit projections for this year — relatively remarkable statements considering economists believe a recession is imminent.

"We're not expecting a material financial impact," said Matt Manders, a top Cigna executive.
Between the lines: A lot more cases and hospitalizations are coming. But those will be partially offset, from an actuarial perspective, by delays or cancelations of costly elective procedures like joint replacements — something that hospitals are starting to do.

"There is a net saving" when non-emergency procedures are eliminated, Anthem CFO John Gallina told Barclays analysts.

https://www.axios.com/health-insurers-not-worried-coronavirus-1ee20555-11b3-46a4-84ff-c7fb6cf8640d.html

Moglo je i na opštu, al' aj' ovde:

The first victim of the coronavirus? Leadership.

The incompetence pandemic

BERLIN — Welcome to politics’ darkest hour.

If the coronavirus outbreak has taught us anything beyond the necessity of careful hygiene, it’s that the first victim of a pandemic is leadership.

At no time in the past 75 years has the world been in more need of a "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself” moment; and at no time have global leaders so utterly failed to deliver.

From Beijing to Brussels, from Rome to Washington, London and beyond, politicians haven’t just failed to rise to the occasion, they’ve engaged in a dangerous game of parsing, obfuscation and reality-denial that has cost lives and delayed a resolute response.

1 hour ago, dùda said:

ja prvi put od tebe čujem da su ljudi tada pogubili pare

pa napisah negde da ljudi nisu izgubili ni predratnu štednju

izvini ako grešim, ali zbilja ne znam

Moja greska,Jezda je u pitanju.

6 minutes ago, Bogotac said:

Moja greska,Jezda je u pitanju.

pa čekaj, jel dobio od Dinkića obveznice, za izgubljenu štednju?

a kod Jezde. ništa onda

Edited by levi
Just now, Bogotac said:

To sam spomenuo zbog oca i njegovog iskustva,nista vise.

razumem, ali neuporediva je priča o držanju para u banci i o kockanju sa piramidalnom strukturom

12 minutes ago, dùda said:

razumem, ali neuporediva je priča o držanju para u banci i o kockanju sa piramidalnom 

Naravno,nebitna stvar.Dugo nismo pricali o tome,pa sam prevideo.Sorry.