IGNORED

Толстый и тонкий

Ryan Franco

Nordstrim ima apsolutno smisla na samo za Nemacku nego za Evropu - ne moze im energetska sigurnost zavisiti iskljucivo od rusko-ukrajinskih odnosa ili poljsko-ruskih. 

Ovako, izvori su diversifikovani kao i tranziti, a ucenjivacki potencijal kao i rizici mnogo manji sto je dobro za evropske potrosace. 

I druge zemlje grade LNG terminale itd. sto je jos jedna vrsta diversifikacije i sasvim OK. 

I Juzni tok bi trebalo da bude OK ili mozda cak dve razlicite rute iz opet istog razloga - strateski Evropa ne sme da bude zavisna iskljucivo od Rusije i kao izvor i kao tranzitna zemlja.

Merkel tu kao i oko drugih stvari igra na kompromis, a ne ideoloski ili power politics sto u ovoj situaciji ima smisla.

41 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Nordstrim ima apsolutno smisla na samo za Nemacku nego za Evropu - ne moze im energetska sigurnost zavisiti iskljucivo od rusko-ukrajinskih odnosa ili poljsko-ruskih. 

Ovako, izvori su diversifikovani kao i tranziti, a ucenjivacki potencijal kao i rizici mnogo manji sto je dobro za evropske potrosace. 

I druge zemlje grade LNG terminale itd. sto je jos jedna vrsta diversifikacije i sasvim OK. 

I Juzni tok bi trebalo da bude OK ili mozda cak dve razlicite rute iz opet istog razloga - strateski Evropa ne sme da bude zavisna iskljucivo od Rusije i kao izvor i kao tranzitna zemlja.

Merkel tu kao i oko drugih stvari igra na kompromis, a ne ideoloski ili power politics sto u ovoj situaciji ima smisla.

Nije to pitanje diverzifikacije već legislative. Severni tok 2 je po mišljenju mnogih evropskih eksperata u suprotnosti sa Trećim energetskim paketom, iz istih ili sličnih razloga zbog koga i Južni tok nije bio sa njim u saglasnosti. Samo Nemačka se u  ta dva slučaja različito ponaša, u zavisnosti od toga da li joj nešto u direktnom ekonomskom interesu ili ne. Balkanskim volovima nije dozvoljeno ono što je dozvoljeno germaskom jupiteru.

Edited by slow

When will Russia become the world's fifth biggest economy? Don't ask Vladimir Putin.

Meduza
19:25, 8 may 2018
iktuIfP.jpg

Sources for Putin’s statements in 2007, 2008, 2011, again in 2011, 2012, and 2018. In 2013, Putin said Russia had entered the world’s top five biggest economies, but only in terms of gross domestic product. In “key indicators such as labor productivity,” he said, there was a “two- to three-fold gap” with developed countries.

https://meduza.io/en/short/2018/05/08/when-will-russia-become-the-world-s-fifth-biggest-economy-don-t-ask-vladimir-putin

Edited by vememah

E jebi ga...

Bugari posle 4 godine shvatili da su ih svi zajebali

Radev pleads in Moscow for ‘Bulgarian Stream’ pipeline

Bulgarian President Rumen Radev used the first day of an official trip to Moscow on Monday (21 May) to try and resurrect plans for a pipeline that would bring gas directly from Russia to Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast, after it was cancelled in 2014.

Radev was initially received yesterday by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev ahead of a meeting with Vladimir Putin today.

Radev, a former pilot of Russian MIG 29 jet fighters who is fluent in Russian and English, insists that as a NATO general his loyalty is with Bulgaria’s allies, but he also says he is in favour of dialogue with Russia.

Medvedev was quoted as saying that Russia is expecting Prime Minister Boyko Borissov to visit Russia soon and expressed hope that the intensity of official Russian-Bulgarian contacts will grow.

The Russian PM added that the peoples of both countries are connected by strong bonds of friendship and spiritual closeness. He also stressed the need to step up trade and economic cooperation, “because lately the trade between our two countries is unfortunately not growing but rather declining”.

Radev praised Russia as “a strategic partner” in the energy sector, highlighting Moscow’s role in supplying natural gas, oil and nuclear fuel, as well as helping modernise and maintain Bulgaria’s facilities.

The president added that “security of energy supply is extremely important for both Bulgaria and the EU. I hope that our governments will also review the possibility of direct supply of gas from Russia through the Black Sea.”

Bulgaria hopes that the second pipe of the “Turkish Stream” pipeline network, under another name (possibly “Balkan” or “Bulgarian Stream”), will reach the Black Sea port of Varna, instead of the European territory of Turkey.

In an interview with Russian daily Kommersant published the same day, Radev said the Bulgarian request for “Bulgarian Stream” is no different from Germany’s request for “Nord Stream 2”, adding that both projects would be compatible with EU legislation.

In 2014, the Borissov government cancelled the South Stream pipeline project, which was designed to bring 63 bcm of Russian gas annually under the Black Sea.

There was indeed pressure from the European Commission to cancel the project, but this pressure was based on anti-competitive texts in the intergovernmental agreement, like promises that only Bulgarian, Russian and Greek firms would build the pipeline on Bulgarian territory.

Russia immediately turned to Turkey, replacing South Stream with a “Turkish Stream” project, under which a first pipe will bring Russian gas to the European territory of Turkey.

No decision has been made concerning the second pipe, and the possibility that it could reach Bulgaria still exists.

Radev said that in the recent weeks the Bulgarian government “has emerged from lethargy” with regard to energy projects with Russian participation.

“You know that there are already announcements for the restart of the Belene nuclear power plant [project], which implies Russian participation. The Minister of Energy was also in Russia, all this is commendable, but it is still inadequate,” Radev said.

Six years after he personally froze the construction of a second nuclear power plant in the Danube town of Belene, Borissov recently announced plans to resume the project.

Bulgaria depends on Russia for 89% of its petrol, 100% of its natural gas, and all of the nuclear fuel needed for its Kozloduy nuclear power station, which has two functioning reactors.

The plan for a second nuclear central at Belene was shelved by Borissov’s government in 2012. It is widely assumed that it was cancelled following Western pressure.

The Russian press published today several commentaries, suggesting that the chances that Moscow would “pardon” Bulgaria for blocking South Stream are slim and that until Bulgaria provides official guarantees that the project will not be blocked again, Russia will not discuss the prospect of “Bulgarian Stream”.

Igor Yushkov, representing the Fund for National Energy Security of Russia, is quoted as saying that Bulgaria should wait until the dispute over Nord Stream 2 ends in favour of the pipeline, and then argue that its project is treated in the same way.

Some commentaries in the Russian press claim that according to the Bulgarian constitution the powers of the president are limited, and that Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is “anti-Russian”.

This assessment should be taken with a grain of salt given that Borissov is in favour of having good relations with Russia and is very interested in the construction of a gas hub near Varna, which would makes little sense without big projects like the “Bulgarian Stream” pipeline.

Too late for Bulgaria to ask Russia for gas pipeline after ditching South Stream – Russian senator

Bulgaria missed its chance to have a gas pipeline from Russia after backing out of the South Stream project four years ago, Russian Senator Aleksey Pushkov wrote on Twitter.

During his visit to Moscow on Monday, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev proposed building a direct pipeline from Russia to Bulgaria.

"Bulgaria ditching the South Stream was a gross error, Turkey immediately seized its chance [with Turkish Stream], and Germany is building Nord Stream 2. A good lesson for Sofia," Pushkov wrote.

The South Stream project was cancelled by Bulgaria following pressure from the European Union and the United States. The final decision to stop the project was announced in June 2014 by the Bulgarian authorities following the visit of US Senators John McCain, Chris Murphy and Ron Johnson.

The project, which was officially agreed in 2012, was seen as an important step towards energy security for Europe, as it would bypass politically unstable Ukraine. Since then, Russia has announced it would re-route its gas flow to Southern Europe through Turkey.

Turkish Stream will consist of two lines. The first, with a maximum capacity of 15.75 billion cubic meters, will deliver Russian natural gas directly to Turkey. The second is intended to deliver gas to European customers through Turkey. The possible clients of Turkish Stream are Greece, Italy, Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungary.

Spoiler

3EB4460D-12FB-41F4-9C46-EBF61DAF4CDB_w10

Edited by slow
15 minutes ago, Eraserhead said:

Ovo kao kad Srbija zbog Kosova protera ambasadora CG ali u isto vreme lize bulju ambasadoru UK. Kompleksaska posla.

Vidim da se sećaš, ja sam postovao o aktivnostima britanskog ambasadora u Sofiji 2014 godine. Ambasador je bio jedan od najaktivnijih u torpedovanju Južnog toka u Sofiji i pritiskanju Bugara da odustanu od njega. Posle četiri godine Britanija je nikad dalja od Balkana i EU a Bugari su nikad dalji od gasa i gasnog biznisa. Svako dobija prema zasluzi. Biznis karma.

Ovako će i Crnogorci za par godina da idu u Moskvu... :zeka:

Edited by slow

Proba vise komada smesta iz mesta, ili kako bi to - nedajboze - izgledalo: К-535 Юрий Долгорукий, onomad, komada 4 negde iz Belog mora u metu na Kamcatki...

Opsirnije:

On 26.5.2018. at 13:23, dillinger said:

Opričnici :fantom:

Ne shvaćaš širi društveno-politički kontekst te manifestacije ludila ili shvaćaš, ali te boli qrtz?

3 hours ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Ne shvaćaš širi društveno-politički kontekst te manifestacije ludila ili shvaćaš, ali te boli qrtz?

Nema tu nikakvog 'šireg društveno političkog konteksta', u tekstu koji si sam postovao piše da je slika bila na meti vandala i pre jednog veka. Usamljeni ikonoborac kome se ne sviđa navodno istorijski netačan i neutemeljen prikaz umetnika.

24 minutes ago, slow said:

Nema tu nikakvog 'šireg društveno političkog konteksta', u tekstu koji si sam postovao piše da je slika bila na meti vandala i pre jednog veka. Usamljeni ikonoborac kome se ne sviđa navodno istorijski netačan i neutemeljen prikaz umetnika.

da, Ivan Grozni je bio prava dusa od coveka.

12 minutes ago, MancMellow said:

Videćemo po toku suđenja i presudi ima li ili nema šireg društvenog konteksta. 

Pa nećemo ni iz toga ništa videti, može biti žešći kontekst a da Putin ovog pošalje na doživotnu, a može biti i obratno jer znamo kakav je pravni sistem u Rusiji.

Mislim zaboravljamo da se radi o izvanrednom umetničkom delu pa je sasvim moguće voleti i Ivana Groznog ali i sliku kao deo ruske kulturne baštine. Kao što će npr i kod nas vlast da odaje počast Danilu Kišu ili EKV.

42 minutes ago, dillinger said:

Pa nećemo ni iz toga ništa videti, može biti žešći kontekst a da Putin ovog pošalje na doživotnu, a može biti i obratno jer znamo kakav je pravni sistem u Rusiji.

Mislim zaboravljamo da se radi o izvanrednom umetničkom delu pa je sasvim moguće voleti i Ivana Groznog ali i sliku kao deo ruske kulturne baštine. Kao što će npr i kod nas vlast da odaje počast Danilu Kišu ili EKV.

Ostajem pri tome da ćemo videti pa onda komentarisati. 

• Krošek pinned this topic
  • Krošek unpinned this topic
  • Redoran locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic