IGNORED

Mustafa Kemal'in askerleri

InvisibleLight

Ankara Municipality begins city works in front of Chinese embassy days after Uyghur row

The Ankara Municipality launched an excavation in front of the Chinese embassy on April 7 in an attempt to detect water fraud. The city work comes days after the Chinese embassy sent a message to Ankara Mayor Mansur Yavaş that was widely interpreted as a threat.

The Ankara Municipality started an excavation in front of the Chinese embassy as part of a citywide attempt to detect water fraud on April 7, days after the embassy sent a message to Ankara Mayor Mansur Yavaş that was interpreted widely as a threat. 

The embassy told Yavaş on April 6 that they reserved the "right to respond proportionately" to anyone who threatened their sovereignty after the mayor released a commemorative message about the death of Uyghurs at the hand of the Chinese military in Baren Township in 1990.

The Ankara Municipality launched the excavation project in front of the embassy on April 7 as squads from the Ankara Water and Sewage Administration (ASKİ) started drilling in search of illegal water infrastructure. 

"We thank everyone for their understanding about the discomfort caused by the work we started in front of the Chinese embassy in an attempt to detect fraud that Ankara residents are paying for in this time when our water resources are fast shrinking," ASKİ Assistant Director Cüneyt Öztürk said in a tweet. 

https://www.duvarenglish.com/ankara-municipality-begins-city-works-in-front-of-chinese-embassy-days-after-uyghur-row-news-56997

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25.4.2021. at 4:31, SNARC said:

@Redoran

Aj leba ti..kad budes imao vremena...kako izgleda ludjenje protiv USA trenutno, kroz medije, ljude, ulicu. 

Ziv nisam da cujem :)

Није толико против Хамерике колико је против неправедних и ничим изазваних оптужби.

Минус ХДП која ће или бити забрањена или ће сви заступници до последњег бити ухапшени, читав политички и јавни спектар је реаговао на следећој скали:

- Није се десило

- Није се десило и ако треба десиће се поново

- Нешто се десило и то су они урадили нама

- Нешто се десило и то су они урадили сами себи

- Нешто се десило али су бројеви жестоко пренадувани и то све мења

- Нешто се десило јер су ови којима се десило то испровоцирали

- Нешто се десило али био је рат па јбг

Углавном, није се много дрвља и камења сипало по Бајдену, штавише. На тапету су, стандардно, зли Јермени и њихова митоманија којом крију сопствена злодела. При томе је у време Бајденовог приопћења у јеку била кампања опозиције: "Где је 128 милијарди?" која се односи на доларе који су у последње две године спржени само да лира не би била искључена са апарата. Та кинта је у јавности ипак преовладала у односу на догађаје од пре сто година, а корона је кренула да дивља на све стране, тако да су нас одмах закључали и све затворили до краја Рамазана и Шекер бајрама, и то скоро па Wuhan style. Седиш код куће, одеш до продавнице и то је то. Ако макнеш даље од продавнице имаш солидне шансе да попасеш мандатну казну на контролном пункту.  

• 3 weeks later...

The report did not say where he was seized or when he was returned to Turkey. Gulen’s nephew however, was believed to be residing in Kenya.

Bas je nasao gde da se skrasi.

1 minute ago, Filozof manijak said:

I oni otimaju ljude po svetu.

Pa to je izgleda normalno, kad imaš uticaj....

Nedavno sam gledao dokumentarac o terorizmu u USA, gde su nekog lika u Bangladešu uhvatili i odvezli na Aljasku i predali... Kao dobar dan...

Nastavak:

‘He’s essentially set up his own colleagues’: Pressure on Australia’s most wanted man after raids

Australian police want suspected drug kingpin Hakan Ayik to turn himself in and be extradited home from his Turkish base to face charges after an extraordinary law enforcement operation fooled global organised crime figures into using an app that was secretly controlled by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Mr Ayik, Australia’s most wanted man, was duped by police operatives into distributing the app. After taking control of An0m when it was developed, agencies turned the Istanbul-based man into a top promoter and distributor of the platform that ultimately ensnared hundreds of alleged Australian criminals.

The app, installed on specially modified phones, was trusted as an “encrypted” platform by up to 12,500 crime figures globally, including 1100 in Australia, to manage illicit drug trafficking, money laundering and other serious and violent crimes. But it was a Trojan horse, covertly operated by the FBI and monitored by the Australian Federal Police who had real-time access to the millions of messages sent using the service.

The highly secretive three-year operation, codenamed Ironside in Australia and Trojan Shield in the US, has so far led to 224 arrests across Australia, while 3.7 tonnes of drugs, 104 weapons and $45 million in cash were allegedly seized. More than 4000 officers across the country were drawn into the operation.

df14bf1ee0d4c765191e4a024e78d932602dd4a2

SaE

2 hours ago, Gojko & Stojko said:

Nastavak:

‘He’s essentially set up his own colleagues’: Pressure on Australia’s most wanted man after raids

Australian police want suspected drug kingpin Hakan Ayik to turn himself in and be extradited home from his Turkish base to face charges

Eh, kad bi postojala neka nadnacionalna organizacija da ga uhapsi po poternici, gde bi nam kraj bio?

ŠKK da se sam javlja da ga hapse, gde je tu Interpol?

On 9.6.2021. at 0:24, ObiW said:

Eh, kad bi postojala neka nadnacionalna organizacija da ga uhapsi po poternici, gde bi nam kraj bio?

ŠKK da se sam javlja da ga hapse, gde je tu Interpol?

Ne znam, u onom prvom članku (na prethodnoj strani) pominju više puta da je za njim raspisana poternica Interpola, i još da je na Interpolovoj listi najtraženijih. Ali u tom istom članku kaže da se majstor podsmevao policiji "uhvati me ako možeš". I Australija i Turska su članice Interpola, po tome ne bi trebalo da ima problema. Danas u novinama kaže da mu ovde uhapsilo netjaka i još jednog rođaka:

Nephews of Australia’s most wanted man swept up in global app sting

In May, a consignment of protein powder concealing cocaine sent from America to Sydney was intercepted, which had an estimated street value of $250,000.

Police allege that same month, Mr Doğan sold a substance purporting to be methamphetamine to a buyer for $75,000. Instead, the buyer allegedly received bath salts.

“F--- i’m a suck c---,” he boasted to his brother over An0m, according to court documents.

“Why’d you rip him for bro it’s going to bite you in the ass bro you can’t rip people bro they’ll try do something to you,” his brother allegedly wrote back.

Ayhan Doğan initially resisted, saying: “f--- this c---, what’s he gonna do brother. i’ll take him on, i’ll take his whole f---ing crew on brother, the whole crew”.

According to police, he eventually relented, refunding the money and throwing the fake drugs in a rubbish bin in a street in Sydney’s south. Police say they witnessed the transaction and recovered the bath salts.

SaE

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Na ulasku u Crno More admiralski brod - C4I (command, control, communications, computers and intelligence) pristao u Istambulu gde su nekim "mornarima" priredili doček.

TGB kako vidim je levičarska unija mladih bliska Patriotskoj Partiji

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic